Nutrapro $$$ increase???

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
any idea when the price increase will take place?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
bump for reply from a CSR or someone else with appropriate authority to provide some insight so we can perhaps take precautionary measures such as load up with some Nutrapro. i know im not the only one wondering about this. show some love to your peoples NP.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
bump for reply from a CSR or someone else with appropriate authority to provide some insight so we can perhaps take precautionary measures such as load up with some Nutrapro. i know im not the only one wondering about this. show some love to your peoples NP.
ditto, a heads up would be nice.

kmcart

Awards
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read in a thread somewhere about the increase only being in the 3 to 5 dollar range, this isn't a timeframe as to when but certainly its not an end all giant increase.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i spoke to a CSR earlier on the phone and was told "in the next few weeks"....however something a little more specific would be very nice...but it seems the increase will be 10-15% hike...nothing to steep

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Buy it up now if you're concerned about the $3-5 increase. Charge it on your CC....the one that gives points for shopping at NutraPlanet :lol:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I don't have an exact date on when the price increase will be. This is something which we still have not finalized.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully they warn us before so we can stop up if the jump is rather large!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0