Nutrapro $$$ increase???

1. Nutrapro $$$ increase???

any idea when the price increase will take place?

2. bump for reply from a CSR or someone else with appropriate authority to provide some insight so we can perhaps take precautionary measures such as load up with some Nutrapro. i know im not the only one wondering about this. show some love to your peoples NP.

3. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    bump for reply from a CSR or someone else with appropriate authority to provide some insight so we can perhaps take precautionary measures such as load up with some Nutrapro. i know im not the only one wondering about this. show some love to your peoples NP.
    ditto, a heads up would be nice.
    •   

4. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read in a thread somewhere about the increase only being in the 3 to 5 dollar range, this isn't a timeframe as to when but certainly its not an end all giant increase.

5. i spoke to a CSR earlier on the phone and was told "in the next few weeks"....however something a little more specific would be very nice...but it seems the increase will be 10-15% hike...nothing to steep

6. Buy it up now if you're concerned about the $3-5 increase. Charge it on your CC....the one that gives points for shopping at NutraPlanet

7. I don't have an exact date on when the price increase will be. This is something which we still have not finalized.

8. Hopefully they warn us before so we can stop up if the jump is rather large!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. nutrapro question
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:59 PM
  3. Nutrapro wtf..
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. Gas on Nutrapro?