Est Ship Date of New NutraPro flavors

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question Est Ship Date of New NutraPro flavors


    Have the new NutraPro flavors arrived in the warehouse yet? What's the estimated ship date? Too excited to try 'em all


  2. Wondering the same. I heard they would ship out tuesday, but my order is still pending.

  3. Agreed. Ordered mine last week and have yet to hear anything about shipping etc.
    •   
       


  4. The last I heard was also Tuesday but who know as long as they come soon

  5. i wanna try chocolate peanut butter sounds really good!

  6. all these reps on here when there is a sale but none when there is a question? I mean I am not hatin. Nutra will have my business regardless, I am just sayin. Hopefully they are too busy shipping to respond, but a update would be nice. If we have to wait we have to wait, but at least we will know
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  7. I guess waiting a few more days will make it more special

  8. When I talked to them on the phone they were fussing that it may not be for another 2weeks or more with the overload of orders.

    They don't want to give to Johnny but not Bobby and cause a riot!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    all these reps on here when there is a sale but none when there is a question? I mean I am not hatin. Nutra will have my business regardless, I am just sayin. Hopefully they are too busy shipping to respond, but a update would be nice. If we have to wait we have to wait, but at least we will know
    Sorry for the delay in reply bigbeef. I was more available on the weekend, but I've been out of the house since 0700 and just got in. The last I heard it should have come in yesterday or today. Juding by the above post, it sounds like we may have oversold on the NutraPro. I'll call in tomorrow and get an update for you. Please hang out while I find out. Thanks

  10. Send uot what you go I say. Heck I may not get mine first but that is life. They bring us a good product line up and great prices. If it is too big of a problem for some, go somewhere else, you wont beat there sales for sure
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  11. I only ordered the regular ol' chocolate and my order is still pending from the 29th too, so it may be a delay on all orders regardless. A busy weekend methinks at the NP warehouse.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Send uot what you go I say. Heck I may not get mine first but that is life. They bring us a good product line up and great prices. If it is too big of a problem for some, go somewhere else, you wont beat there sales for sure
    I agree please send out what you got, no point in sitting on some out of fear that others won't be happy.

    To bigbeef: I know they have great products and that's why I have been purchasing through them for about 5 years. I understand overselling, but please let us know ASAP if it will be a while as I will have to order somewhere else. While I love whole foods, but my schedule does require protein shakes.

  13. I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    I agree please send out what you got, no point in sitting on some out of fear that others won't be happy.

    To bigbeef: I know they have great products and that's why I have been purchasing through them for about 5 years. I understand overselling, but please let us know ASAP if it will be a while as I will have to order somewhere else. While I love whole foods, but my schedule does require protein shakes.
    yeah man I feel ya. I would rather know how long the wait is going to be so I can plan, instead of knowing nothing at all
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  15. I just hope everything is OK at Nutra.... maybe the truck carrying NutraPro rolled over and spilled all the powder.

  16. For the orders with new NutraPro flavors; are they going to be held tell the NutraPro arrives?

  17. Now I'm just hoping my tub of ON whey lasts until my 3 tubs of the good stuff gets here. How long until it ships out after it gets to the warehouse?

  18. Thanks for the update! Much appreciated



    Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.

  19. Thanks for the update. I ran out of whey two weeks ago and decided to wait on the new Nutrapro flavors instead of buying any other brands. If the orders are going to be heavily delayed I will probably just pick-up something else.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    The last I heard was also Tuesday but who know as long as they come soon
    Yeah dunno. They should update the site though. It says "ships in 1-3 days". I ordered mine last friday morning (a week ago today) and have yet to hear anything. Certainly looking forward to trying it though! I was hoping to try it and then place another order while the sale price is up. Thats looking less likely if the sale price is going away soon.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.
    Ah just saw this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.
    Oh well, I guess it will be another week and a half with no whey protein.

  23. so this monday or tuesday 6/7 or 6/8 protein is going to be shipped?
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.
    I'm definitely hoping this time the manufacturer got it right and it gets there, a rep got a definite confirmation on a day by chance?

  25. I'm guessing we'll now for sure tomorrow morning

  26. Any update for us about the ship date? I'm hoping it arrives to yall today!

  27. OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow.
    Sounds good, I am way out of protein, and waiting on my order from Memorial sale, can't wait for the Choc Graham Cracker.

    ...almost picked up a generic whey at the grocery store to last me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. if we wait on it much longer, it will be a 4th of july sale
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  30. Alright! I can't wait to see the status change from "pending" to "shipped!"

  31. I know...seriously. Maybe they'll throw in extra samples to make up for the delay...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    if we wait on it much longer, it will be a 4th of july sale

  32. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.
    just bumpingt this to make sure everyone remembers
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  33. Are we still on schedule for today?

  34. last I have heard
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    last I have heard
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  36. My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.
    Let's give them the rest of today. I'm sure they'll go out.

  38. My order has gone from pending to processing so it looks like today IS the day for orders to go out.

  39. Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also
    2 scoops post workout for me, but if I really love the flavor I am sure I will have those just for the hell of it shakes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ETA on nutrapro flavors
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. NutraPro flavors
    By crpav in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:49 PM
  3. Nutrapro New Flavors review
    By CJSalcedo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in