Est Ship Date of New NutraPro flavors

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Have the new NutraPro flavors arrived in the warehouse yet? What's the estimated ship date? Too excited to try 'em all :D

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same. I heard they would ship out tuesday, but my order is still pending.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Agreed. Ordered mine last week and have yet to hear anything about shipping etc.

kmcart

Awards
The last I heard was also Tuesday but who know as long as they come soon :)

gnetiks19

Awards
i wanna try chocolate peanut butter sounds really good!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
all these reps on here when there is a sale but none when there is a question? I mean I am not hatin. Nutra will have my business regardless, I am just sayin. Hopefully they are too busy shipping to respond, but a update would be nice. If we have to wait we have to wait, but at least we will know

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I guess waiting a few more days will make it more special :fest30:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
When I talked to them on the phone they were fussing that it may not be for another 2weeks or more with the overload of orders.

They don't want to give to Johnny but not Bobby and cause a riot!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
all these reps on here when there is a sale but none when there is a question? I mean I am not hatin. Nutra will have my business regardless, I am just sayin. Hopefully they are too busy shipping to respond, but a update would be nice. If we have to wait we have to wait, but at least we will know
Sorry for the delay in reply bigbeef. I was more available on the weekend, but I've been out of the house since 0700 and just got in. The last I heard it should have come in yesterday or today. Juding by the above post, it sounds like we may have oversold on the NutraPro. I'll call in tomorrow and get an update for you. Please hang out while I find out. Thanks

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Send uot what you go I say. Heck I may not get mine first but that is life. They bring us a good product line up and great prices. If it is too big of a problem for some, go somewhere else, you wont beat there sales for sure

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I only ordered the regular ol' chocolate and my order is still pending from the 29th too, so it may be a delay on all orders regardless. A busy weekend methinks at the NP warehouse.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Send uot what you go I say. Heck I may not get mine first but that is life. They bring us a good product line up and great prices. If it is too big of a problem for some, go somewhere else, you wont beat there sales for sure
I agree please send out what you got, no point in sitting on some out of fear that others won't be happy.

To bigbeef: I know they have great products and that's why I have been purchasing through them for about 5 years. I understand overselling, but please let us know ASAP if it will be a while as I will have to order somewhere else. While I love whole foods, but my schedule does require protein shakes. :banghead:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I agree please send out what you got, no point in sitting on some out of fear that others won't be happy.

To bigbeef: I know they have great products and that's why I have been purchasing through them for about 5 years. I understand overselling, but please let us know ASAP if it will be a while as I will have to order somewhere else. While I love whole foods, but my schedule does require protein shakes. :banghead:
yeah man I feel ya. I would rather know how long the wait is going to be so I can plan, instead of knowing nothing at all

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I just hope everything is OK at Nutra.... :worried: maybe the truck carrying NutraPro rolled over and spilled all the powder.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
For the orders with new NutraPro flavors; are they going to be held tell the NutraPro arrives?

kmcart

Awards
Now I'm just hoping my tub of ON whey lasts until my 3 tubs of the good stuff gets here. How long until it ships out after it gets to the warehouse?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update! Much appreciated :)

I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.

traxiz

Awards
Thanks for the update. I ran out of whey two weeks ago and decided to wait on the new Nutrapro flavors instead of buying any other brands. If the orders are going to be heavily delayed I will probably just pick-up something else.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
The last I heard was also Tuesday but who know as long as they come soon :)
Yeah dunno. They should update the site though. It says "ships in 1-3 days". I ordered mine last friday morning (a week ago today) and have yet to hear anything. Certainly looking forward to trying it though! I was hoping to try it and then place another order while the sale price is up. Thats looking less likely if the sale price is going away soon.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards

Ah just saw this.

traxiz

Awards

Oh well, I guess it will be another week and a half with no whey protein.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
so this monday or tuesday 6/7 or 6/8 protein is going to be shipped?

kmcart

Awards

I'm definitely hoping this time the manufacturer got it right and it gets there, a rep got a definite confirmation on a day by chance?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing we'll now for sure tomorrow morning ;)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Any update for us about the ship date? I'm hoping it arrives to yall today!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow. :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow. :)
Sounds good, I am way out of protein, and waiting on my order from Memorial sale, can't wait for the Choc Graham Cracker.

...almost picked up a generic whey at the grocery store to last me.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
if we wait on it much longer, it will be a 4th of july sale

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Alright! I can't wait to see the status change from "pending" to "shipped!"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

just bumpingt this to make sure everyone remembers

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.
Let's give them the rest of today. I'm sure they'll go out.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
My order has gone from pending to processing so it looks like today IS the day for orders to go out.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also
2 scoops post workout for me, but if I really love the flavor I am sure I will have those just for the hell of it shakes.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Im looking forward to my Cinnamon Bun. My fav flavor that I have been using via different brands for quite awhile now. Cupcake batter is damn good too.

Gotta be honest, Im not a chocolate protein guy, but that Choco-Graham Cracker has really peaked my interest. Ill be curious to hear reports on it!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to my Cinnamon Bun. My fav flavor that I have been using via different brands for quite awhile now. Cupcake batter is damn good too.

Gotta be honest, Im not a chocolate protein guy, but that Choco-Graham Cracker has really peaked my interest. Ill be curious to hear reports on it!
I am not a big chocolate guy either but I ordered the Choco-Graham Cracker because it wounded good enough foe me. I also ordered the vanilla cake batter.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Mine has changed to "processing!" Hope it's shipping! Wahoo!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Ughhhh...still processing!!! Maybe it will ship tomorrow. I'm bummed!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
any word on if it has shipped

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thngs are going out as fast as possible. Please remember that there were a load of orders for NutraPro that were backordered.

Thank you

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thngs are going out as fast as possible. Please remember that there were a load of orders for NutraPro that were backordered.

Thank you
Never doubt'd you guys, figure the number of orders that came in last minute had to be hell to deal with. :fing02:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Shipped! you guys rock! Cant wait for the 4th of July sale! :D

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
Never doubt'd you guys, figure the number of orders that came in last minute had to be hell to deal with. :fing02:

Yeah pain in the butts like me just put in an order for 2 tubs ;)

I'm processing as well and cant wait to get my goodies....

Ever since my "discovery" of NutraPro my wallet has been happy and my belly as well, this stuff rocks for being a low calorie/lowfat/lowcarb protein I have never tasted better! I was in wholefoods the other day and they had like a 2lb tub of whey for $35 and I was laughing...