Est Ship Date of New NutraPro flavors

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Any update for us about the ship date? I'm hoping it arrives to yall today!


  2. OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    OK Guys, I just called customer service to add a few things since my order is still pending, and asked about the NutraPro ship date - they said it'll be shipped late today but most likely tomorrow.
    Sounds good, I am way out of protein, and waiting on my order from Memorial sale, can't wait for the Choc Graham Cracker.

    ...almost picked up a generic whey at the grocery store to last me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. if we wait on it much longer, it will be a 4th of july sale
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  5. Alright! I can't wait to see the status change from "pending" to "shipped!"
    •   
       


  6. I know...seriously. Maybe they'll throw in extra samples to make up for the delay...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    if we wait on it much longer, it will be a 4th of july sale

  7. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I spoke with our manufacturer and our most recent run shipped out today, which will more than likely put it in the warehouse on Tues. There is a possibility it will arrive on Monday, but it more than likely will be Tuesday.

    I certainly apologize for this unexpected delay as we had expected it to ship to us last week.
    just bumpingt this to make sure everyone remembers

  8. Are we still on schedule for today?

  9. last I have heard

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    last I have heard
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    My order of Nutrapro (3 tubs) still says, "pending." I hope that this is not a bad sign. I'm gonna be pretty upset if it doesn't ship today.
    Let's give them the rest of today. I'm sure they'll go out.

  13. My order has gone from pending to processing so it looks like today IS the day for orders to go out.

  14. Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Mine too. I am happy as a mule chewin on briers, and that is pretty happy. I can gonna have so much cake batter and cinnamon roll this week I will not have to eat solid food. Wait a minute, nutrapro doesnt bloat me so I will still be able to eat also
    2 scoops post workout for me, but if I really love the flavor I am sure I will have those just for the hell of it shakes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Im looking forward to my Cinnamon Bun. My fav flavor that I have been using via different brands for quite awhile now. Cupcake batter is damn good too.

    Gotta be honest, Im not a chocolate protein guy, but that Choco-Graham Cracker has really peaked my interest. Ill be curious to hear reports on it!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Im looking forward to my Cinnamon Bun. My fav flavor that I have been using via different brands for quite awhile now. Cupcake batter is damn good too.

    Gotta be honest, Im not a chocolate protein guy, but that Choco-Graham Cracker has really peaked my interest. Ill be curious to hear reports on it!
    I am not a big chocolate guy either but I ordered the Choco-Graham Cracker because it wounded good enough foe me. I also ordered the vanilla cake batter.

  18. Alright! Mine has changed to "processing!" Hope it's shipping! Wahoo!

  19. Ughhhh...still processing!!! Maybe it will ship tomorrow. I'm bummed!

  20. any word on if it has shipped
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    any word on if it has shipped
    I am still processing, I assume by the end of the day we should see the magic S word.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. thngs are going out as fast as possible. Please remember that there were a load of orders for NutraPro that were backordered.

    Thank you

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thngs are going out as fast as possible. Please remember that there were a load of orders for NutraPro that were backordered.

    Thank you
    Never doubt'd you guys, figure the number of orders that came in last minute had to be hell to deal with.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Shipped! you guys rock! Cant wait for the 4th of July sale!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Never doubt'd you guys, figure the number of orders that came in last minute had to be hell to deal with.

    Yeah pain in the butts like me just put in an order for 2 tubs

    I'm processing as well and cant wait to get my goodies....

    Ever since my "discovery" of NutraPro my wallet has been happy and my belly as well, this stuff rocks for being a low calorie/lowfat/lowcarb protein I have never tasted better! I was in wholefoods the other day and they had like a 2lb tub of whey for $35 and I was laughing...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ETA on nutrapro flavors
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. NutraPro flavors
    By crpav in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:49 PM
  3. Nutrapro New Flavors review
    By CJSalcedo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in