BLACK CATS: URGENT UPDATE

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
WARNING: THERE IS ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT (TODAY 6/01) TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEVER AGAIN SEEN EXTREMELY & EXCLUSIVELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $9.99, 75% OFF!!! REGULAR SALE PRICE $39.99!!!

APPLIED NUTRICEUTICALS' BLACK CAT (60 CAPS) IS AN EXTREMELY HIGH POTENCY, EFFECTIVE AND OUTSTANDING ENERGY AND FAT INCINERATING PRODUCT!

Take a look at the product characteristics:
  • Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
  • Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)
  • Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
  • Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.
So what does all this mean?
  • Longer, more effective workouts
  • Better productivity in work and play
  • Greater energy to complete daily tasks
  • Positive mood enhancement
  • Incinerates body fat
  • Helps tighten skin

DON'T DELAY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS LOW OF A PRICE AGAIN! ALSO, SUPPLIES ARE VERY LIMITED, SO TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE THERE IS STILL A CHANCE! IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
ingredient profile is horrible, sell it for .99 and ill buy it

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
ingredient profile is horrible, sell it for .99 and ill buy it
I wouldn't be so quick to judge a book by its cover. Your statement appears to be based solely on speculation, not personal experience. If the ingredient profile really was as "horrible" as you claim, regardless of the price, you would not offer to purchase it.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Too late.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I very much enjoyed black cats, I really wish this was on before I made my order a couple weeks ago, same with the P-slin deal =^^= After everytime I order there seems to be a sale on lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I very much enjoyed black cats, I really wish this was on before I made my order a couple weeks ago, same with the P-slin deal =^^= After everytime I order there seems to be a sale on lol
Which is why I am always ordering....buttholes!

Kryzec

Awards
day 5, order still processing. Starting to wish I had just paid the extra 10$ and ordered them from bb so I could try them before my birthday in August.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Relax...it's only June lol...you'll get your order within this month and have a chance to try them before August :D

day 5, order still processing. Starting to wish I had just paid the extra 10$ and ordered them from bb so I could try them before my birthday in August.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If the deal is good enough, I order from NP. If its a matter of a few bucks, I'll go elsewhere and have the product at my doorstep the next day. NP's shipping has slowed drastically over the years. I'm unsure why people still rave about their quick shipping. It's by far the slowest out of any of the companies I deal with by a long shot.

rescue163

Awards
If the deal is good enough, I order from NP. If its a matter of a few bucks, I'll go elsewhere and have the product at my doorstep the next day. NP's shipping has slowed drastically over the years. I'm unsure why people still rave about their quick shipping. It's by far the slowest out of any of the companies I deal with by a long shot.

It depends greatly on where you live... I live in tx and it takes 3 days to get to my doorstep.

Sam

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It depends greatly on where you live... I live in tx and it takes 3 days to get to my doorstep.

Sam
I guess that could be true. I can order from 2 other places right now and it will be on my doorstep in less than 24 hours and typically cheaper on all products except when NP runs super sales.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ it also depends on the item your buying, you'll only see fast shipping if it is in stock at their site, if it says "1-3 days" or whatever, its got to be shipped from the manufacturer, then shipped to you, so it adds a bunch of time.

I just ordered a bunch of crap the other day and it shipped in less than 12 hours.

On the other hand, I have 2 orders that have the new nutrapro falvors in them, and they have yet to ship, but thats understandable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 13
fatburner2007 Supplements 14
OrganicShadow Company Promotions 11
Celorza Product Reviews 6
R1balla Supplements 23