New Nutrapro protein flavors ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!

Awards
Damn... i just ordered strawberries and cream the other day. wanted to try the milk chocolate.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
dammit just order two chocolate tubs today too....

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Still no orange ? :(

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
So the new nutrapro flavors that are on "backorder", are they not in yet and this is just a presale? How are cakebatter, cinbun, cgc going to be handled?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most economical and quality protein I have used to date. Excellent flavor choices as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make things clear, the protein will be arriving Tuesday. This is a presale, so you can get all your goodies in on one order, so that you can take advantage of the memorial day sales as well as the amazing new NutraPro flavours.

traxiz

Awards
I imagine all of the new flavors are excellent but is there any one flavor that is the "best"? I saw a post that said Frosted Cinnamon Bun blew ATW's version away and it seems like the general consensus on Chocolate Peanut Butter is that it's good but not mind blowing.

Has anyone been able to try Chocolate Graham Cracker or Vanilla Cake Batter?

Right now I know I will be picking up a Chocolate and Frosted Cinnamon Bun but I can't decide on a third or maybe fourth.

JDuDeCk1

Banned
Awards
I want to pick up four tubs but it says my order will be delayed?? Are they already out of stock?? How is cake batter and chocolate peanut butter??

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
They're not OOS just not in the warehouse yet. That is the reason it shows that your order will be delayed - until next week, NutraPro will be hitting the warehouse shelves on Tuesday. ;)

I want to pick up four tubs but it says my order will be delayed?? Are they already out of stock??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make things clear, the protein will be arriving Tuesday. This is a presale, so you can get all your goodies in on one order, so that you can take advantage of the memorial day sales as well as the amazing new NutraPro flavours.
I want to pick up four tubs but it says my order will be delayed?? Are they already out of stock?? How is cake batter and chocolate peanut butter??
here you go JD

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I imagine all of the new flavors are excellent but is there any one flavor that is the "best"? I saw a post that said Frosted Cinnamon Bun blew ATW's version away and it seems like the general consensus on Chocolate Peanut Butter is that it's good but not mind blowing.

Has anyone been able to try Chocolate Graham Cracker or Vanilla Cake Batter?

Right now I know I will be picking up a Chocolate and Frosted Cinnamon Bun but I can't decide on a third or maybe fourth.
Far too subjective to establish a "best".

FWIW David Dunn ordered Frosted Milk Chocolate and Frosted Cinnamon Bun.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW I ordered Cinnamon Bun, Choc PB, Strawberries & Cream, and Vanilla Cupcake Batter. Should keep me going for a bit. I'll probably post my thoughts on them, but it's always better for unbiased 3rd party reviews IMO.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3x - Chocolate Graham Cracker
2x - Frosted Cinnamon Bun

I cannot wait until the new flavors arrive at my home. :food:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered and received Frosted Milk Chocolate last week. These are my thoughts:

Solubility - 10/10. One of the best mixing proteins I have used to date: no clumping, no massive particulates, no hardening, etc. And it mixes well in either water or milk without excessive shaking.

Taste - 8/10. Maybe it is my personal preference, but the Frosted Milk Chocolate was "dull," so to say. By "dull" I do not mean "bad," per se, but simply that it lacked a chocolate overtone to it. This may have been a deliberate choice, being "frosted." Nevertheless, I like a strong chocolate.

Overall - 10/10. Price is too difficult to discount, here. For $29.99/5lbs, it is currently one of the best prices you can receive on 5lbs of quality protein on the market. From what I gather, however, a price increase is immanent, and if the price becomes comparable to other proteins on the market, I may or may not purchase again.

Hope that helps!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love Chocolate Graham Cracker...actually sipping on some right now...:D

mightydustloo

Awards
More of a general question but do these proteins tend to make decent sludge, or are they a thinner protein like ON's?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on how much water/milk you use. Less milk = thicker sludge, I use 2-3 scoops, blueberries, almond butter, 1/4 cup granola or oats, and just enough milk to make it edible.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try the Vanilla Cake Batter and Cinnamon Bun!! I bet they taste bomb together!! that vanilla would go great with strawberries, raspberries or bananas.. MMMMM

mightydustloo

Awards
Sounds good. I'll be needing a decent replacement for cinnamon bun. That's been THE staple for me and I've no idea what's goin on with the current manufacturers

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. I'll be needing a decent replacement for cinnamon bun. That's been THE staple for me and I've no idea what's goin on with the current manufacturers
we have your cinnamon bun needs fully taken care of :thumbsup:

mightydustloo

Awards
Sweet. Flavor sounds promising. Never considered myself a cinnamon fan in the past, but no flavor goes better with oats. A slight touch above chocolate for my staple flavor.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Heres something I'd like to hear your guys thoughts on:

If you had to mix your choice of ice cream with NutraPro, what would you use?
NP ChocGrahamCracker and ?
NP CupCake Batter and ?
NP CinBun and ?
NP Strawberry and ?

Maybe somone will throw something out there that'll really catch my attention that I haven't thought of ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AE,

Can you by any chance give us some indication as to what the prices will eventually increase to?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Possibly in the 32-35 range, which will still be cheaper with competitors considering their prices will be rising as well.

DavidII

Awards
Ok...so I know the Frosted Cinnamon Bun is one flavor that I will for sure be purchasing. Having a hard time choosing between Chocolate Graham Cracker and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I have always just been a vanilla guy, but i'm jumping in without a net on the new flavors.

Decisions, decisions.

Irish Pilot

Irish Pilot

Awards
Ordered up some Cinnamon Bun. Id also like to try the Cupcake Batter at some point. Those were my two favs from ATW. If Nutrapro tastes as good as it sounds, it will be my new go-to.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking at an initial price increase of about $3. We've said it before, and it's 100% true, there is very little margins on NutraPro. It's almost like a "Thank You" to all our customers; we're offering a fantastic protein at a very low price. The customer wins in this case; it's almost as if we're facilitating a large group buy on your behalf!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking at an initial price increase of about $3. We've said it before, and it's 100% true, there is very little margins on NutraPro. It's almost like a "Thank You" to all our customers; we're offering a fantastic protein at a very low price. The customer wins in this case; it's almost as if we're facilitating a large group buy on your behalf!
Fully aware of the margins on whey. Just inquiring about the inevitable price change, as it in turn inevitably determines the choice for myself and others.

The information is appreciated.

traxiz

Awards
So can anyone comment on the flavor of Vanilla Cake Batter, Chocolate Graham Cracker or Cinnamon Bun? Also are there going to be samples available for the new flavors?

kmcart

Awards
This is something that I love to see and that other businesses could learn from...knowing the value of your customers and appreciating them, my first tubs of nutrapro are on the way and I can't wait, thanks nutraplanet for a great product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up:

1 x Chocolate Graham Cracker
1 x Frosty Milk Chocolate

I can't wait to try these out. NP does it again!

-John

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, ordering soon!

jr0d

Awards
there are no reviews on these yet right?can we request samplesS?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
20 pounds of brand spanking new flavors coming my way!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will be ordering Wednesday. Hope they don't run out!

jr0d

Awards
oh i know the protein itself is great i have 2 tubs of strawberry myself i was wondering of like the choco graham flavor and the newer ones

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Not that I don't trust nutra but I can be paranoid at times I guess, have you guys published nutritional tests on nutrapro?

It dissolves so well and is a great deal so it makes me wonder if we are trying to get something for nothing ha