NP search options

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

NP search options

Ok everyone......after receiving a few pms about the searching options over at NP, we thought that a thread that gives you the opportunity to request some options to make the searching for products easier.

Use this thread as your place to request the different search options that you think would be beneficial.

Thanks guys
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%

when you mistype something slightly or maybe don't know the name but are close, it just says not available or whatver.

maybe provide a larger database in which the search engine can retrieve "sounds like" type actions. so if you forget the exact name, or misspell it a bit, it will still come up options for you to choose from that are closest.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    when you mistype something slightly or maybe don't know the name but are close, it just says not available or whatver.

maybe provide a larger database in which the search engine can retrieve "sounds like" type actions. so if you forget the exact name, or misspell it a bit, it will still come up options for you to choose from that are closest.
    would you mind giving an example of this?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

This is the first thing I thought of as well; for instance if you type in <blackcat> it returns nothing.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%

yea sorry for my jibber jabber, Im like night of hte living dead trying to talk ha

Say for instance I'm on the site and there's this fat burner I heard really good things about and can't remember the "exact" name. If you don't type the right word that your searching for letter for letter, it comes up with nothing and your left scouring through the entire site in hopes to find it.

This way, if you do a google type search engine for instance say you type "fat burner recreation", recreate by USP would probably pop up right? Oh thats what it was called, there it is, click order! But on NP site, it would never show anything and your stuck.

I dont know if that was any better lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great thread.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.48%

yea sorry for my jibber jabber, Im like night of hte living dead trying to talk ha

Say for instance I'm on the site and there's this fat burner I heard really good things about and can't remember the "exact" name. If you don't type the right word that your searching for letter for letter, it comes up with nothing and your left scouring through the entire site in hopes to find it.

This way, if you do a google type search engine for instance say you type "fat burner recreation", recreate by USP would probably pop up right? Oh thats what it was called, there it is, click order! But on NP site, it would never show anything and your stuck.

I dont know if that was any better lol
    actually....that makes a lot more sense.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%

lol I tried harder that time lol most of the time I just babble down without completing sentences because I figure you guys will get what Im saying one way or another haha

I dont put much effort into "forum" messages <shrugs>

Similar Forum Threads

1. The new SEARCH bar....wtf
    By iSwole in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 07:29 AM
  2. Forum Search Disabled, Google Search Enabled
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 04:15 PM
  3. Please search.
    By endless in forum Supplements