NP search options

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok everyone......after receiving a few pms about the searching options over at NP, we thought that a thread that gives you the opportunity to request some options to make the searching for products easier.

Use this thread as your place to request the different search options that you think would be beneficial.

Thanks guys

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
when you mistype something slightly or maybe don't know the name but are close, it just says not available or whatver.

maybe provide a larger database in which the search engine can retrieve "sounds like" type actions. so if you forget the exact name, or misspell it a bit, it will still come up options for you to choose from that are closest.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you mistype something slightly or maybe don't know the name but are close, it just says not available or whatver.

maybe provide a larger database in which the search engine can retrieve "sounds like" type actions. so if you forget the exact name, or misspell it a bit, it will still come up options for you to choose from that are closest.
would you mind giving an example of this?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established

This is the first thing I thought of as well; for instance if you type in <blackcat> it returns nothing.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
yea sorry for my jibber jabber, Im like night of hte living dead trying to talk ha

Say for instance I'm on the site and there's this fat burner I heard really good things about and can't remember the "exact" name. If you don't type the right word that your searching for letter for letter, it comes up with nothing and your left scouring through the entire site in hopes to find it.

This way, if you do a google type search engine for instance say you type "fat burner recreation", recreate by USP would probably pop up right? Oh thats what it was called, there it is, click order! But on NP site, it would never show anything and your stuck.

I dont know if that was any better lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great thread.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea sorry for my jibber jabber, Im like night of hte living dead trying to talk ha

Say for instance I'm on the site and there's this fat burner I heard really good things about and can't remember the "exact" name. If you don't type the right word that your searching for letter for letter, it comes up with nothing and your left scouring through the entire site in hopes to find it.

This way, if you do a google type search engine for instance say you type "fat burner recreation", recreate by USP would probably pop up right? Oh thats what it was called, there it is, click order! But on NP site, it would never show anything and your stuck.

I dont know if that was any better lol
actually....that makes a lot more sense. :thumbsup:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol I tried harder that time lol most of the time I just babble down without completing sentences because I figure you guys will get what Im saying one way or another haha

I dont put much effort into "forum" messages <shrugs>