URGENT UPDATE on Leviathan Reloaded!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Exclamation URGENT UPDATE on Leviathan Reloaded!

It is to our strong concern to inform everyone of a serious update, concerning Palo Alto Labs' Leviathan Reloaded. It is very unfortunate, but we felt it was to our best interest to spread the word, for this is something that we cannot let go unforeseen....so, how do I put this......alright, well.......it is extremely unfortunate that......there is VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES ON HAND!!!

ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST
    , Pick up a unit of Palo Alto Lab's Notorious "Flag Ship" product, Leviathan Reloaded and GET 1 FREE!!! There is NO LIMIT to this amazing offer per customer; it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, until supplies run dry! On top of already being on sale at 19% off, get 2 units for the EXTREMELY LOW PRICE of ONLY $34.99!!!

**Please note this offer is ONLY VALID by purchasing the Leviathan Reloaded BOGO (click here to view). This offer is NOT valid for the single sold units. You DO NOT have to add 2 BOGOs to your shopping cart, in order to get 2 units. You only have to purchase 1 Leviathan Reloaded BOGO to receive 2 units. So, if you purchase 10 BOGOs, you will receive 20 units overall.

Leviathan Reloaded was engineered unlike any other product to provide you with the following extreme fat burning and lean muscle building benefits:
    • Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
    • Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
    • Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
    • Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean uscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
    • Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
    • Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Registered User

MOAR!!!
  3. Registered User

I will be picking this up!!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

I thought you were about to say this was spiked like Aspire was... damn.
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    I thought you were about to say this was spiked like Aspire was... damn.
    It is spiked.....with pure amazement....whatever that means...
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. URGENT UPDATE ON PRIME!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. Formex URGENT UPDATE!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:32 PM
  3. Urgent Update on 1-T Tren!!!