Problem- Wrong item shipped to me - AnabolicMinds.com

Problem- Wrong item shipped to me

1. Banned

Problem- Wrong item shipped to me

So I got my package today and got the nutrapro like I ordered. I also ordered CEL Transdermal Fromestane, but I recieved PP LV Formestane instead?? How can I fix this?

Order #154182

I just want my transdermal form lol... How do I post pics so I can prove it?

2. Banned

Not only is it the wrong order, but I over payed by 10 dollars now lol..
    Cel form - 37 bucks -----What I ordered
    PP form- 27 bucks------------what I received
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

770-460-1365 call customer service and go from there lol.
    •   

4. Banned

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/m...0522001439.jpg

Here is a pic of the culprit!! I love you and all cm, but I want a rep answer....
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Got ya. Making my way outta here and heading over to GOMAD thread...
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    770-460-1365 call customer service and go from there lol.
    Cant even call until monday
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Email + patience = Darren will fix it and you will be happy.

NP screwed up an order of mine and they really bent over backwards to make it right. Give it a bit of time.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Email + patience = Darren will fix it and you will be happy.

NP screwed up an order of mine and they really bent over backwards to make it right. Give it a bit of time.
    I dont doubt that, im not mad or anything, this is just the first time this has happened to me
  9. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I dont doubt that, im not mad or anything, this is just the first time this has happened to me
    Sure, dude, I understand where you're coming from. Getting that package is a bit like Christmas, and to find that it's not what you ordered sucks.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sure, dude, I understand where you're coming from. Getting that package is a bit like Christmas, and to find that it's not what you ordered sucks.
    I know, I quickly tear into the box like a Christmas present lol.
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Luckily it's not a holiday for you guys on Monday, or you'd have to wait until Tuesday!

Have you read up on LV form? It should have the same effects as transdermal, but you don't have to bother with a gel application. They used the liqua-vade delivery system to greatly increase the oral bioavailability which is an issue with straight oral formestane.

Obviously it would be preferred if you just got shipped what you ordered, but it might not actually turn out that bad, and the CSR will definitely refund you the difference if you want to give LV a shot. Anyways give us a call on Monday
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Luckily it's not a holiday for you guys on Monday, or you'd have to wait until Tuesday!

Have you read up on LV form? It should have the same effects as transdermal, but you don't have to bother with a gel application. They used the liqua-vade delivery system to greatly increase the oral bioavailability which is an issue with straight oral formestane.

Obviously it would be preferred if you just got shipped what you ordered, but it might not actually turn out that bad, and the CSR will definitely refund you the difference if you want to give LV a shot. Anyways give us a call on Monday
    Im really set in on the topical.. I'll shoot a call monday.
  13. Banned

Thanks for the reply though and hope im not causing too much of an issue with wanting to get the topical..
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no worries. It will be taken care of for you to make sure you get what you want
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    no worries. It will be taken care of for you to make sure you get what you want
    Gratzi
  16. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation Resolution Update!

Gamer,

First off, we apologize for the mix-up, as we also appreciate your business and understanding in advance. One our of our new employees picked the wrong version.

I went ahead sent you out the CEL transdermal version of Formestane, at no additional cost. Along with the shipment, I made sure you were also hooked up with a fair amount of free samples, in order to help alleviate the inconvenience for you.

The package was sent out by USPS. In the package, you will find a USPS return shipping label, addressed to us. I sent it out by that courier, so that you can use the same box, priority mail stickers, and return shipping label to return the Primordial Performance version back to us. You can just simply put the package in your mail box, so that you don't have to go out of your way to have it returned to us.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding and for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Gamer,

First off, we apologize for the mix-up, as we also appreciate your business and understanding in advance. One our of our new employees picked the wrong version.

I went ahead sent you out the CEL transdermal version of Formestane, at no additional cost. Along with the shipment, I made sure you were also hooked up with a fair amount of free samples, in order to help alleviate the inconvenience for you.

The package was sent out by USPS. In the package, you will find a USPS return shipping label, addressed to us. I sent it out by that courier, so that you can use the same box, priority mail stickers, and return shipping label to return the Primordial Performance version back to us. You can just simply put the package in your mail box, so that you don't have to go out of your way to have it returned to us.

Now THAT's good customer service!!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  18. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gamer,

As always D... a man after my heart.
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. Banned

Gamer,

Gratzi, thank you very much!
  20. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Gratzi, thank you very much!
    No problem, thank YOU.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  21. Banned

Got the product I ordered and a bunch of samples, thanks nutra. Will be shipping back the pp form! Thanks again.
  22. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Got the product I ordered and a bunch of samples, thanks nutra. Will be shipping back the pp form! Thanks again.
    Anytime, my friend! Again, thank YOU.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

getting the wrong order is like the best thing that could happen cause you get so much free stuff! NP can send me the wrong product anytime
    Back.... for real this time

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to add item to existing order
    By Psychabinol in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:01 AM
  2. Shipped wrong items?
    By gamer2be08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:28 PM
  3. Out of stock item ETA?
    By zombiemuscle in forum Nutraplanet