HGH UP & Free Test Stack, EXTREME SAVINGS!

1. HGH UP & Free Test Stack, EXTREME SAVINGS!

[IMG]http://www.****************/photos/21010/hghup_free_test_stack_medium.j peg[/IMG]

Do you want EXTREME RESULTS, but without clearing out your bank account? Do you want EXTREME SAVINGS, but without sacrificing the real results? Then, take FULL ADVANTAGE of the HGH UP & Free Test Stack, offering nothing but optimal gains, unsurpassed results, at the LOWEST PRICE EVER, ANYWHERE!

Benefits of HGH UP:

• Greater lean muscle mass
    • Lowered body fat
    • Increased strength
    • Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress/training
    • Better skin tone
    • Deeper, more restful sleep
    • Increases the output of growth hormone and local IGF-1 levels
    • Increases the duration/viability of growth hormone pulse mass
    • Increases androgen receptor structure, function, and number
    • Increases natural production of testosterone

Benefits of Free Test:
    • Positively alters 7 homeostatic mechanisms of action that effect free and total testosterone output
    • Contains a natural suicide inhibitor of aromatase, and will improve the Testosterone : Estrogen (T:E) profile while concurrently increasing testosterone levels
    • Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in lutenizing hormone (LH) and greater endogenous testosterone production.
    • Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels. High testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis.
    • Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines, which inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of LH.
    • Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone : Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition processes.
    • Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels.
    • Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electro-negativity.
    • Greater lean muscle mass
    • Lowered body fat
    • Better/Faster recovery from training
    • Increased muscular strength
    • Heightened libido and sexual drive

Regular Price: $119.99

Stack Blowout Price: $74.99, 38% SAVINGS
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. can we subsitute the hgh-up for some igf-2 instead? now that i'll buy. not everybody wants a fat loss/sleep better product, so how about it NP? FreeTest/IGF-2 and i'll submit a payment right now.
    •   

3. Somnidren GH is waaaayyyy better than HGH-UP

4. Quote Originally Posted by gus6917 View Post
    I agree,they are tryin to stuff HGH-UP down our throats...give it a rest...nobody cares about that crap
    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Somnidren GH is waaaayyyy better than HGH-UP
    thank you fellas, i thought i was alone on this one

Similar Forum Threads

1. NATURAL TEST BULK, AND stack HGHUP/Free test questions
    By passthatblunt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. The Natty Test Stack: CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 06:02 AM
  3. nha stack + trib test extreme/drive/powerful
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 08:51 PM