NutraPro scoop size?

  1. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

    NutraPro scoop size?


    I got some free samples, but they contain no mixing instructions. I checked the product site, and it says to use 1 scoop per 4-8 oz milk or water. So the question: how big is a scoop? 1 tbl spoon? 2? More?
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,716
    Rep Power
    1748442
    Level
    78
    Lv. Percent
    83.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    On the sample bag it does not say to mix contents or half of contents?
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
  3. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    On the sample bag it does not say to mix contents or half of contents?
    Nope. Nothing.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,518
    Rep Power
    41254
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    1 Scoop is usually 60-70 mL. Try a 1/4 cup.
  5. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

    Thanks i'll give it a try.
  6. New Member
    Grimninja117's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    1 Scoop is usually 60-70 mL. Try a 1/4 cup.
    Yea "scoops" of protein powder are usually pretty huge lol. Well not huge but bigger then you'd think. I Just got a 5 lb tub of strawberries and cream NutraPro protein powder (tastes great so far ) and I couldn't find the damn scooper in there so I was using a big tablespoon-full as half a scoop... turns out there are over THIRTEEN teaspoons in a scoop!!

    Holy cow.

    PS. I found the scooper last night. yessss!!
  7. New Member
    trippn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimninja117 View Post
    Yea "scoops" of protein powder are usually pretty huge lol. Well not huge but bigger then you'd think. I Just got a 5 lb tub of strawberries and cream NutraPro protein powder (tastes great so far ) and I couldn't find the damn scooper in there so I was using a big tablespoon-full as half a scoop... turns out there are over THIRTEEN teaspoons in a scoop!!

    Holy cow.

    PS. I found the scooper last night. yessss!!
    Ahhhh now that's the info I needed. Thanks bro. Yeah I tried 2 tblsp last night and it didn't taste right.
  8. New Member
    Grimninja117's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    34.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by trippn View Post
    Ahhhh now that's the info I needed. Thanks bro. Yeah I tried 2 tblsp last night and it didn't taste right.
    No problem man, happy lifting!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Scoop Size
    By Jag in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in