postage times.

P

pauli85

Awards
hi all.

im currently expecting a few supp's from np to australia via USPS. the last update was the 8th of may saying it was dispatched from the US. the last time i order it was in Aust in 3 days but now it has been 9 and still no update for arrival.

has anybody else experienced this?

also does anyone in the us have a direct number for USPS as i cant call the toll free from Aust.

regards

PS: sorry if this is in the wrong area.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi all.

im currently expecting a few supp's from np to australia via USPS. the last update was the 8th of may saying it was dispatched from the US. the last time i order it was in Aust in 3 days but now it has been 9 and still no update for arrival.

has anybody else experienced this?

also does anyone in the us have a direct number for USPS as i cant call the toll free from Aust.

regards

PS: sorry if this is in the wrong area.

search the number in their website www.usps.com

p.s. until your package not arrive to the usps facility theys not will update

P

pauli85

Awards
yeh thats what im going off for my info so far. im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this length between it having said its left america before its reported to have arrive in aust before

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
yeh thats what im going off for my info so far. im just wondering if anyone else has experienced this length between it having said its left america before its reported to have arrive in aust before
Nutra always sends me an e-mail with tracking info ect. However, I live in the U.S. and it takes only a day to get to me.

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Paul,

I apologize for the fact that you are having these issues. Let me start by saying that unfortunately, USPS is terrible at updating their site with tracking information on international packages. It can be hit or miss on when they update.

Another factor is your local customs. It can sometimes take a package quite a long time to clear customs and in most cases there is no way to tell what package is going to get stopped.

If you'd like, you can contact our customer service to take a look at it, but to be honest, it may be quicker for you to contact USPS as a customer as they are not as easy to work with on our end as some other shippers.