Nutrapro frosty milk chocolate

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Nutrapro frosty milk chocolate


    Yummm great taste and mixes great

    Thank you for bringing this to the Market. I am on a reduction calorie diet and eating mostly lower Gi foods and this is a treat.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. glad you like it
    •   
       


  3. i'm on my second 5lb jug of this stuff in like 2 months!

  4. I went through the 5 lb jug in 2 weeks when it first came out. Being more moderate now....but the chocolate is truly the best!

  5. The choc frosty is delich! I just can't wait to be off my diet and be able to mix it with all kinds of goodies! ATleast even just MILK for starters

  6. I'm with everyone won't go back to another brand ever... can't wait for orange though

  7. I was an all the whey fan, but last week ordered a tub of NutraPro chocolate and strawberry. I haven't tried the strawberry yet, but chocolate is great and mixes awesome. It is also priced right!!!!!!!!!

  8. I received a sample of the frosty milk chocolate with my last order( VPX Meltdown) and I have to admit, it was very tasty. I generally only get vanilla protein. Not really a fan of chocolate or strawberry anything.

    If you are a fan of chocolate. I would not hesitate to try this. Solid product at a price point that is hard to beat.

  9. Sounds like an awesome flavour.

  10. and just wait......the new flavors will be hitting very soon
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    and just wait......the new flavors will be hitting very soon
    any idea of when? I was gonna order some more chocolate, but if it wont be more than a week I will wait to try new flavors

  12. 10-14 days, roughly

  13. are all of the flavors coming out that were tested or just a few select ones?

  14. To the best of my knowledge, those are the flavors being released:

    Orange
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Graham Craker
    Vanilla Cake Batter
    Cinnamon Bun



    Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    are all of the flavors coming out that were tested or just a few select ones?

  15. hmm...I didn't know orange was being released

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, those are the flavors being released:

    Orange
    Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Chocolate Graham Craker
    Vanilla Cake Batter
    Cinnamon Bun
    Wow...everyone of them sound awesome!!

    Hurry up already.lol.

  17. I will be purchasing orange once this jug I got is gone! Cake batter sounds quite good as well

  18. Can I give some criticism Nutraplanet?

    I would rather ask than just give criticism because some take offense that way and would rather ask
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  19. All honest feedback is welcome.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  20. Agreed; if there's improvements we can make we'd love to hear about it.

  21. The only thing bothering me is it bothers my stomach if drank to fast.

    Most likely high levels of the concentrate protein powder is my guess. Makes me gag and if I walk fast or run I throw up.creates stomach issues I have had this challenge over the course of eight years since I have been in bodybuilding with concentrate powders.

    One way around it is to drink or or sip it slowly.

    some people can handle it some can not I can if I drink it really slow and do not move around much at all for the next 30 minutes after

    this was a challenge when i was in college because I was on the run so i had to buy isolate during this time or I literally gagged so bad almost hurling my stomach up running to class and maybe in class and if I remember I throw up at least once.

    my stomach seems a bit more used to it now.I just can not drink a certain kind of whey that upsets my stomach and this is the kind.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  22. Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    I will be purchasing orange once this jug I got is gone! Cake batter sounds quite good as well
    Lol cake batter. While it sounds good buying it sounds like your trying to keep your inner fat child at bay.

  23. how does this chocolate flavor compare to Dymatizes Chocolate? I have yet to find a chocolate i like better than dymatizes, i was going to order a tub of this about a month ago but the choc flavor was on back order and i was completely out of protein so i just order more dymatize.. I am for sure getting me some choc graham cracker when it is released though..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The only thing bothering me is it bothers my stomach if drank to fast.

    Most likely high levels of the concentrate protein powder is my guess. Makes me gag and if I walk fast or run I throw up.creates stomach issues I have had this challenge over the course of eight years since I have been in bodybuilding with concentrate powders.

    One way around it is to drink or or sip it slowly.

    some people can handle it some can not I can if I drink it really slow and do not move around much at all for the next 30 minutes after

    this was a challenge when i was in college because I was on the run so i had to buy isolate during this time or I literally gagged so bad almost hurling my stomach up running to class and maybe in class and if I remember I throw up at least once.

    my stomach seems a bit more used to it now.I just can not drink a certain kind of whey that upsets my stomach and this is the kind.
    Sorry to hear about this. Sounds more like a personal problem than a critism though. You're the first I've heard of regarding the stomach problem. I will keep my eyes on it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The only thing bothering me is it bothers my stomach if drank to fast.

    Most likely high levels of the concentrate protein powder is my guess. Makes me gag and if I walk fast or run I throw up.creates stomach issues I have had this challenge over the course of eight years since I have been in bodybuilding with concentrate powders.

    One way around it is to drink or or sip it slowly.

    some people can handle it some can not I can if I drink it really slow and do not move around much at all for the next 30 minutes after

    this was a challenge when i was in college because I was on the run so i had to buy isolate during this time or I literally gagged so bad almost hurling my stomach up running to class and maybe in class and if I remember I throw up at least once.

    my stomach seems a bit more used to it now.I just can not drink a certain kind of whey that upsets my stomach and this is the kind.
    It's funny I am the opposite. Pure Isolate and I tend to not get along too well for the first week I am taking it, then it tends to subside. I can take down 1-2 scoops of NutraPro in one drink if I am really hungry and have no issues. I actually feel this is the easiest protein on my system so far with the exception being Pro Complex that I just love because it fills me up without any bloat. That being said, at least you have found a way around it so you can enjoy the tasty NutraPro chocolate, my current favorite chocolate protein on the market today.

  26. it s fine if I drink it slow. I sipped it slowly today and was fine.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  27. cant wait to get my hands on sum

  28. im in need of some more shortly but i want to hold out to get some of the new flavors

  29. I will be placing my order very VERY soon.

  30. new flavor release wooot woot!!!!

    Just in time for when I'll be off my diet too. So I can really soop up my protein shakes!!
    What do you guys think would mix best with cinn bun? What kind of ice cream...Im thinking anything flat out vanilla?
    Cup cake batter + cup cake batter ice cream - deadly!
    choc graham cracker mixed with?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet's Nutrapro Naturals - Chocolate Review
    By Firsttofight in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. NutraPro (5lb) chocolate
    By MystikalSoul in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:34 PM
  4. NutraPro chocolate is back in stock!!!
    By atjnutrition2 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 07:49 AM
  5. AD Frosty, and AD Frosty Lite
    By CryingEmo in forum Recipes
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:57 PM
Log in
Log in