NutraPro samples available!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
By request we will be shipping out Nutrapro samples which each order. Quantity is limited and keep in mind that we are doing this by hand right now.

Request it in the comments section!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rephrase...not EVERY order. We will try and accommodate each order which requests them. Carry on.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thank you!! :) I placed an order yesterday and put my request in the comments section so hopefuly...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here you go everyone.......by popular demand

ckozlgod

Awards
Damn you!! My order shipped out Tuesday!!!

GRR jk. Thanks for the fast shipping it will be here tomorrow!

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Wait, request here? Forgive my confusion, quarter finals are killing me. I've got an order ready to go!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just got my nutrapro in, got vanilla and chocolate 5lbs each, vanilla tastes great in water or milk, haven't tried the chocolate yet, also the mix ability is 9/10. Great job on the product.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well that didn't really go as thought....hehe

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Some of us don't really "need" anything at this point and wouldn't have a problem buying samples. But..in order to get samples, we have to buy something. So it's almost like whats the point of spending on something you don't need to just get the samples when you can spend the money on the jug and maybe take the loss of you not liking the taste.

Only releasing samples as a ploy to get you to buy more stuff is pretty sneaky and well...I thought things were going to go a different route. I'm sure in short time there will be stock available to purchase by selection alone but...at this point that doesn't seem to be the case?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of us don't really "need" anything at this point and wouldn't have a problem buying samples. But..in order to get samples, we have to buy something. So it's almost like whats the point of spending on something you don't need to just get the samples when you can spend the money on the jug and maybe take the loss of you not liking the taste.

Only releasing samples as a ploy to get you to buy more stuff is pretty sneaky and well...I thought things were going to go a different route. I'm sure in short time there will be stock available to purchase by selection alone but...at this point that doesn't seem to be the case?
This is so silly to be honest. Samples typically are given out when requested.

No one is asking you to buy something you dont need. Obviously, when you place your order, feel free to request a NutraPro. If they are available you will get some. Then you go make an educated decision as to whether or not you want to purchase the new flavors.

Overall....obviously we cannot make everybody happy. Hell....people want samples,we have them, and they are still not happy. Too funny

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Awesome except I placed an order on Tuesday and next order won't be for a while. Oh well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No one is asking you to buy something you dont need. Obviously, when you place your order, feel free to request a NutraPro. If they are available you will get some. Then you go make an educated decision as to whether or not you want to purchase the new flavors.

Overall....obviously we cannot make everybody happy. Hell....people want samples,we have them, and they are still not happy. Too funny
Frankly the fact you are even OFFERING samples on a product priced that low says a lot about the NP customer approach. You will do almost anything to keep customers happy; and I already wrote my request in my order comment section. I will be looking forward to receiving a few once I get my order :).

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Serious? You do know we are doing this by hand right now to satisfy the requests. To get samples the way you want would take more than a day...more like 2 weeks or more. Guess I shouldn't work so hard.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well said! Sometimes it is hard to follow the logic in certain posts. It is beyond me how anyone can identify any suspicious motive in NutraPlanet's free NutraPro sample offer. NutraPro is currently the #2 best-selling product at NutraPlanet. This means it is practically flying off the shelves, so a sampling program is not at all necessary to spur sales. Yet, some people still find a way to interpret all sorts of consipracies into that well-intended move motivated by NP's desire to create greater customer satisfaction. :frustrate:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious? You do know we are doing this by hand right now to satisfy the requests. To get samples the way you want would take more than a day...more like 2 weeks or more. Guess I shouldn't work so hard.
Don't let one person's desire to pee in your Wheaties ruin an awesome program; there is always a critic, just ignore it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea I know, regardless we'll keep listening to the masses and making them happy

MrCreep77

Awards
Im just sitting back waiting on the new flavors to launch and buying 2 of each. NutraPro kicks ass on all levels! Cant beat the price or the good quality of the product.

ckozlgod

Awards
Bam! Got my shipment and to my surprise I got 2 samples of Nutrapro (as well as a bunch of other samples)

I got Whipped Vanilla and Juicy Watermelon....not sure if those are new but either way I am happy!

Thanks Nutra! You guys are TOP NOTCH

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
blah blah blah, just something to talk about amongst yourselves. You obviously took what I wrote the wrong way for one and for two? WHo the hell do you think created a thread about making samples of the new flavors to be distributed? So yea...be bored and talk about something else.

Its obvious NP does great things etc etc...use are just looking for something to gossip about...grow up!

ALl I said was how it didnt go as planned meaning that to now try out samples of the new flavors, I am "forced" to place an order and buy something I dont need. One person took that out of context and use just ran with it becuase like I said...something to gossip about on hop on the train together!

I was under the impression I could go to the NP website, click on all the new flavors, order them for x amount, pay for the shipping and call it a day. But I guess in the end no matter how you look at it it works out the same way. You order something else and get "free" samples or pay for the samples.

So...get your heads out of your arses and realize Im not "pissing in anyones wheaties". Im the one who created this who hoopla about samples of NutraPro so...um yea? Im mad that use made it happen? lol some people will turn anything around and gossip away

<now awaits heavily argued dispute which I wont even partake in because use have to much time on your hands and will hammer away at this ridiculous topic use manifested>

draptor

Awards
Samples given out with orders is the normal practice by online companies. If you are foolish to place an order just for the sample then go ahead. From what I see giving out samples is a sign of good gesture.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bam! Got my shipment and to my surprise I got 2 samples of Nutrapro (as well as a bunch of other samples)

I got Whipped Vanilla and Juicy Watermelon....not sure if those are new but either way I am happy!

Thanks Nutra! You guys are TOP NOTCH
we take care of peeps

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
we take care of peeps
I second that fully, I've been a loyal shopper since the beginning, I remember the fire sales, at one point I had 30 bottles of old PH's in the freezer, think I got them for $5 each. One semester lets say I didn't use my extra scholarship money on books, nutra for life.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well, we are giving away samples this way because we are working on getting samples the way you want it. Price for sample you choose blah blah. This way right now is alot easier in terms of taking care of the customer even though it's causing us more manpower hours.

Nobody took it the wrong way. Why u mad?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im just sitting back waiting on the new flavors to launch and buying 2 of each. NutraPro kicks ass on all levels! Cant beat the price or the good quality of the product.
Ditto..Can't wait for the new flavors to release..I've passed up a few other deals out there that have been pretty dang good in order to hold out for NutraPro..

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sippin on some CGC right now...you won't be dissapointed. :bandit:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Well, we are giving away samples this way because we are working on getting samples the way you want it. Price for sample you choose blah blah. This way right now is alot easier in terms of taking care of the customer even though it's causing us more manpower hours.

Nobody took it the wrong way. Why u mad?
I think the overall point of his post was missed but im not going to talk for Pctforeal. However i think i share in some of his sentiment. I was hoping for purchasable sample or trial sizes of all the flavors to see which i prefer. I dont often spend money on supps other than protein, lately, as i just dont have money to spend at this time. That means i, personally, wont be able to get samples before i buy the protein. Am i mad? nope? feel slighted? nope. Do i want a pity party? maybe.... lol Just stating a request like every other thread. i think its absolutely fantastic that your going the extra mile to get free sample out regardless if i benefit from it or not. I, like most, dont know what efforts have to be made to make things like free samples or product requests happen and im sure most people take it for granted. Again i think NP is a great company and provides great customer service. I wish i could spend gobs of money there but i cant. I will, however, be buying some nutrapro and will just play trial and error. I have no doubt i could enjoy most of the flavors, based on reviews, it will just take me longer to get to try them all.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Problem dropped, my post was misinterpreted and you guys ran with it as you could...thats all.

Im praying, even if its a small AM strictly release or very minimla amount of 2lb bags before you get them completely up and running! Use can charge $13-15 every 2lbs and pull a larger vig overall.

It can be part of the new flavor lineup. 2lb bags can be part of the "new release" of coming out. You can then see it goes just as well as the new flavors. Just like use are going out of your way to create free samples by hand...same can be done for the new flavors in 2lb bags. Limited quantity untill like I said use are up and running and can make it an every day type thing!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn! my order shipped today, didn't no to request it!! :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
This seemed like as good a place as any to post this, so....the new flavors will be in right around the end of the month. We won't be able to make up samples of those until they come in.

I also want to add that if you asked/ask for samples and didn't/don't get them, please understand again that we are having to make these up by hand at the moment and it obviously is very time consuming. We're working to get as many out as possible.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
blah blah blah, just something to talk about amongst yourselves. You obviously took what I wrote the wrong way for one and for two? WHo the hell do you think created a thread about making samples of the new flavors to be distributed? So yea...be bored and talk about something else.

Its obvious NP does great things etc etc...use are just looking for something to gossip about...grow up!

ALl I said was how it didnt go as planned meaning that to now try out samples of the new flavors, I am "forced" to place an order and buy something I dont need. One person took that out of context and use just ran with it becuase like I said...something to gossip about on hop on the train together!

I was under the impression I could go to the NP website, click on all the new flavors, order them for x amount, pay for the shipping and call it a day. But I guess in the end no matter how you look at it it works out the same way. You order something else and get "free" samples or pay for the samples.

So...get your heads out of your arses and realize Im not "pissing in anyones wheaties". Im the one who created this who hoopla about samples of NutraPro so...um yea? Im mad that use made it happen? lol some people will turn anything around and gossip away

<now awaits heavily argued dispute which I wont even partake in because use have to much time on your hands and will hammer away at this ridiculous topic use manifested>
I remember my first beer.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when I had an avi pic as weak looking as yours :sad3:
The delts on your registered user tag look huge, so, I feel a bit silly questioning you.

You may very well be Frank Zane for all I am concerned, but it does not change the fact that you sound like my fifteen year-old niece complaining to her boyfriend after a wine cooler or two. Hence, "I remember my first beer."

You are bickering with random strangers on the internet, about free product no less. Take a step back and reevaluate.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Wait...your being sarcastic right? There's no picture of me is there? Because Im a bit confused only because my delts are huge lol

ckozlgod

Awards
so anyways, I have a good idea for Nutraplanet...ON (optimum nutrition) has a variety pack I believe...Nutra should do one of these with all of the great flavors they have now!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
It's flattering to know your thinking of me :smlove2:

Shots can be taken at me but not back? lol I love the seniority given to those with "more posts" or who have been here longer. As if they have the right to say as they please but god forbid someone says something back.

No trouble and problems here, if you can put it out...just expect to get it back from me, thats all :) :sgrin:

Anyways........

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's flattering to know your thinking of me :smlove2:

Shots can be taken at me but not back? lol I love the seniority given to those with "more posts" or who have been here longer. As if they have the right to say as they please but god forbid someone says something back.

No trouble and problems here, if you can put it out...just expect to get it back from me, thats all :) :sgrin:

Anyways........
Wow, just wow

In all honesty, please go to another thread where you can pick fights with other people of the same ilk as yourself. Thanks :thumbsup:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
This seemed like as good a place as any to post this, so....the new flavors will be in right around the end of the month. We won't be able to make up samples of those until they come in.

I also want to add that if you asked/ask for samples and didn't/don't get them, please understand again that we are having to make these up by hand at the moment and it obviously is very time consuming. We're working to get as many out as possible.
I hope orange is going to be a part of that release. i have been wanting a ggreat tasting citrus whey

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Orange was delich...just if only it was something along the lines of like a orange creamsicle where it had a nice hint of vanilla in there!

NP has got this down either way and I can only imagine whats the come in months time after this upcoming new release!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Wow, just wow

In all honesty, please go to another thread where you can pick fights with other people of the same ilk as yourself. Thanks :thumbsup:
Its not even like that...simmer down now :)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update! Again, very good timing...around Memorial Day :)
Looking forward to chocolate PB release.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
pinchharmonic Supplements 5
ryaroberts Supplements 23
Supplements 0