Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-Workout!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For those of you who were unaware or have not taken notice, Omega Sports NEW Ultima (40 servings), one of the most Superior and Ultimate Pre-Workout products on the market, is BACK IN STOCK AT NutraPlanet!

Some might be hesitant of purchasing this product, due to the higher cost involved, as compared to many other pre-workout products on today's competitive market. Though, keep in mind that unlike many others, Omega Sports DID NOT cut any corners in developing this product, except for the very slim profit margins that they receive. Click HERE and check out the AMAZING ingredient profile at the right side of the page, and it is obviously evident that only TOP-NOTCH ingredients were used in developing a phenomenon, a master-piece at that, creating a new error of what a real pre-workout product should be. Plus, with complete honestly and integrity on the table, Omega Sports is one of the few who were NOT afraid of revealing the amount per serving for each individual ingredient, instead of the shady tactics, such as "proprietary blend", which you will see on most other products of this nature. ONLY grade A+++ ingredients were used to develop Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-workout, yielding noting but impeccable results!

DON'T HESITATE, we anticipate that the stock currently on hand will sell out by the end of this business day!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people better jump on this, Ultima is always a rapid mover

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
$50? unless theres gold in it, i think i'll pass...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
No kitchen sink approach, my friend.

Ultima was designed by Shawn Wells (Androgenic) who is a registered Dietitian and formulates for a wide number of companies. There is solid science behind every ingredient and every amount in Ultima. It was designed to be the perfect 'healthy' supplement. No expense was spared in creating this, literally.

The guys who are science savvy get wood over this formula. I realize it is not every one's cup of tea, and some would rather spend $20 on a pump and stim product and that is fine - that is why we did FlashOver. But for the more demanding, supplement connoisseur, there is no other product that comes close.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is def. the best product I have used....it is FAR from a kitchen sink and I will gladly support the non-bs, no prop. blend, and quality sourced ingredients over the crap that is out there..... :)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is def. the best product I have used....it is FAR from a kitchen sink and I will gladly support the non-bs, no prop. blend, and quality sourced ingredients over the crap that is out there..... :)
I'm not saying the other products out now are any better. I just don’t get how they come up with adding in all these low amounts of active ingredients; when the few that actually have human studies behind them use much higher doses in the studies/trials. Having said that I may still try it.. :food:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying the other products out now are any better. I just don’t get how they come up with adding in all these low amounts of active ingredients; when the few that actually have human studies behind them use much higher doses in the studies/trials. Having said that I may still try it.. :food:
It is called synergy. I definitely think you will have a completely different update if you do decide to try this product. I promise you that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You had me with the original...can't wait for this one!