Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-Workout! - AnabolicMinds.com

Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-Workout!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-Workout!

For those of you who were unaware or have not taken notice, Omega Sports NEW Ultima (40 servings), one of the most Superior and Ultimate Pre-Workout products on the market, is BACK IN STOCK AT NutraPlanet!

Some might be hesitant of purchasing this product, due to the higher cost involved, as compared to many other pre-workout products on today's competitive market. Though, keep in mind that unlike many others, Omega Sports DID NOT cut any corners in developing this product, except for the very slim profit margins that they receive. Click HERE and check out the AMAZING ingredient profile at the right side of the page, and it is obviously evident that only TOP-NOTCH ingredients were used in developing a phenomenon, a master-piece at that, creating a new error of what a real pre-workout product should be. Plus, with complete honestly and integrity on the table, Omega Sports is one of the few who were NOT afraid of revealing the amount per serving for each individual ingredient, instead of the shady tactics, such as "proprietary blend", which you will see on most other products of this nature. ONLY grade A+++ ingredients were used to develop Ultima, the "Ultimate" Pre-workout, yielding noting but impeccable results!

DON'T HESITATE, we anticipate that the stock currently on hand will sell out by the end of this business day!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô

2. Board Sponsor

Boss.

Real World Feedback:
    http://www.omegasportssupplements.co...-feedback.html

The biggest gripe was the taste, and it has been dramatically improved in this latest version.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

people better jump on this, Ultima is always a rapid mover
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Elite Member

$50? unless theres gold in it, i think i'll pass...
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    It's worth every $! Trust me
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Have to agree with this^.. It looks like they took the kitchen sink approach.
    why even have 750mg of Citrulline, when studies are done with 8g. (at least the study I read)

Edit: For anyone interested here is the study:
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=41905

and really?
    Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 7,500 mcg 125,000% 7,500 mcg 125,000%
  7. Board Sponsor

No kitchen sink approach, my friend.

Ultima was designed by Shawn Wells (Androgenic) who is a registered Dietitian and formulates for a wide number of companies. There is solid science behind every ingredient and every amount in Ultima. It was designed to be the perfect 'healthy' supplement. No expense was spared in creating this, literally.

The guys who are science savvy get wood over this formula. I realize it is not every one's cup of tea, and some would rather spend $20 on a pump and stim product and that is fine - that is why we did FlashOver. But for the more demanding, supplement connoisseur, there is no other product that comes close.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ultima is def. the best product I have used....it is FAR from a kitchen sink and I will gladly support the non-bs, no prop. blend, and quality sourced ingredients over the crap that is out there.....
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ultima is def. the best product I have used....it is FAR from a kitchen sink and I will gladly support the non-bs, no prop. blend, and quality sourced ingredients over the crap that is out there.....
    I'm not saying the other products out now are any better. I just donít get how they come up with adding in all these low amounts of active ingredients; when the few that actually have human studies behind them use much higher doses in the studies/trials. Having said that I may still try it..
  10. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    I'm not saying the other products out now are any better. I just donít get how they come up with adding in all these low amounts of active ingredients; when the few that actually have human studies behind them use much higher doses in the studies/trials. Having said that I may still try it..
    It is called synergy. I definitely think you will have a completely different update if you do decide to try this product. I promise you that.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You had me with the original...can't wait for this one!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. dosage suggestions for "ultimate masspump stack"?
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 06:39 PM
  2. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Synergy Labs "Ultimate Cutting" Co-op
    By haplochrom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 11:25 PM
  5. Article : "Primobolan - The Ultimate Steroid?"
    By turkish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31