Who likes the idea of NutraPro 2lb bags - check in

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title states, if you like the idea of NutraPro putting out say 2lb plastic bags of NutraPro, let your voice be heard.

With the new flavor releases coming soon (which Im sure they'll all be knockout), wouldnt' you like to spend half and get a 2lb baggy and not possibly be stuck with a 5lb jug of something that sounded delicious but ended up not meeting your tastebuds' demands?

Other then that, it will also just spread the playing field for those who don't need 5lb jugs at a time, or would benefit from making keeping a 2lb baggy at the office???

:party:

Maybe if enough people chime in to show NP how great of an idea this is, they may pull it together!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes...yes..splendid idea!! :biggthumpup: I'd buy all the new flavors that way and decide which one was the best. Even better would be a 10 lb bag of chocolate NutraPro. We go through the 5lb tub in about 2-3 weeks....ON puts their whey in a bag so why not?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
5lb bags are also a good idea just for saving resources and space etc...

hell, just tape up the cardboard box real good and pour it in there for me :)

rescue163

Awards
Hell, I'll settle for some ziplock bags with Nutrapro in them..................

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol we just want NutraPro in bags!!! Any kind!!!

But in all seriousness, it would alllow us to do just that. Buy each new flavor that we choose, or ones (say like vanilla etc) that we dont want a whole 5lb jug of but would buy for some variety to switch things up every now and then. Also allow like I mentioned earlier those to get a good enough trial run of whatever flavor it be then decided to buy into a 5lber or not!

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Bag? Yes! 2lbs? Not 4 Me! I have never bought a 2lb container from an online store. for me, since I'm poor, its about quality but also quantity. the only time I have bought a 2lb container would be from walmart when I'm out and need some quick.

But in my opinion bags are a good idea,yea like a 10lb bag! :)

Plus from the reviews it sound like Nutrapro has great flavors so.... Maybe just give free samples out in orders to get people to change from there curent protien provider to Nutrapro

Still havnt tryed Nutrapro cause I got so much protien allready but lookin to sometime soon

slinkrs

Awards
If the price scales down accordingly, you have my attention.... :D

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
While 2lbs isnt a bad idea id like to see a sample pack over a 2lb bag. With their flavor system really getting great reviews it really opens up flavor considerations most people probably wouldnt bother with

ViperKing666

Awards
I would definitely support 2LB bags! I want to try every flavor but I'm scared it will taste bad.

Also would like to see 10LB bags after I find my faves!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are samples really the only reason for 2 lb bags?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I dont see the point honestly, i think better idea would be to make the sample packets of the flavors and sell them for like 1 buck each or even give about 1 or 2 for free for orders over a certain price range... but regardless, im buying me some choc graham cracker...

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we should create a survey or take a poll. Personally, I'd prefer to be able to buy a sample packet say for $0.99 of each new flavor but that's just me.....opinions may vary :shrug:

Are samples really the only reason for 2 lb bags?

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
should invest in sample packs rather than 2lbs packs IMO

from general observations, 2lbs usually do not get sold as much as 5lbers and 10lbers

but if the price is the same as say a little less than half a 5lber, i would buy one outta pure curiosity :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
10 lb bags and 20lb bags make alot more sense. 2lb bags are sooo 90's.

We could probably make samples up and sell for a small price. I'll look into that if you guys want.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
put a small sample of NutraPro in the box when people buy NutraPro...make it another flavor. I just ordered more chocolate, I'd sure love to have 1 serving samples of other flavors before buying the big jug :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for samples!

I'd also be down for 10 lber's!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say so if they truly save on price.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

We could probably make samples up and sell for a small price. I'll look into that if you guys want.
I'd be down for 10-20lb bags. Also want an UNFLAVORED 10-20lb bag.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is a sweet idea all around. Do what AlltheWhey does, sell a sample pack for like $6.99 with 5-6 choices in it, that way you try them all and are out very little. Then come back and get 10 pounds of goodness!
:usa:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ good point, like those microbreweries who sell 2oz samples of all their beers and you choose the one you want in larger sizes.

MrCreep77

Awards
I would love to see a 2 pound bag for the simple purpose of when i travel out of town i will no longer have to go to GNC and buy their little bagged protein that tastes like garbage. You make em and anytime i take a trip ill buy em. Oh yeah, i would love to see a 10 pound bag eventually too!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i'd bring a 2lb bag to work for those afternoon shakes.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I knew my idea would be a smash hit!

The 2lb bag was just that, to get the idea of samples out there. Although, it also gives the buyer variety. 5lb $30, say a 2lb is 13$, to buy 2 flavors in 5lb jugs for $60, I can get a variety and get 4-5different flavors in 2lb bags and be able to continuously please the taste buds!

Its not about the 90's or what year it is, its totally about creating a vast basis for the buyer to choose from. Its not like to seal up a 2lb bag (x amount of them) is going to cost thousands.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established

agreed :fing02:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, a 2lb bag serves multiple purposes. Biggest being being able to keep it at the office in your desk for a quick nutrapro delight. Second being it allows you to buy into several flavors, while still having a good amount of each (opposed to just a sample pack) and not breaking bank.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Why don't the guys that want a 2lb bags(4 travel) just get an empty container like a NO product container or one of nutraplanets bulk containers

While I have never seen 2lb bags of protien I have seen 10lb ones and they don't close all that great. A small container would be better

draptor

Awards
Forget 2lbs get 50lbs bag and i'll order them right away (of course i'm expecting quantity discount). This will be a hit with international customers.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
5 10 15lb bags; what ever brings the price down and keeps it sanitary! :D

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

:beerchug: im down for this

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Nutra, I know you guys "always" deliver. As you can see there is plenty of interest in
2lb bags for particular needs. Don't mind those saying "oh we don't need 2lbs" just because it doesn't suit them.

2lb, 5lb, 10lb, 15lb....the sky is the limit. You can even make a larger vig selling 2lbs by selling them for 1$ or 2$ more then what it would cost to just buy 5lbs. The higher the amount, the less it gets...its always how it worked and I'm not saying you don't know this. Just trying to push along the idea of 2lb bags simply for the fact it will help so many people in tight situations!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
2lb bag hidden in my work desk drawer. I am so down.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Ordering a 2lb of something that turns out not good is better then being stuck with 5 lb. The vanilla NutraPro gives me heartburn and issues every time....:damnit:

So yes, I'm in full support of 2 lb bags - or containers, if that's more hygenic.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
There are so many ideal reasons 2lb bags are needed. NP would step their game up that much more by introducing a 2lb bags to their lineup. You guys would start having the game covered from every angle at that point. Then when more and more flavors are released over time....NutraPro would probably be number1 all over the bb community.

2lb bags add to the versatility allowing the buyer "total" manipulation and choice of how he or she would implement NutraPro in their life :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
haha kind of like in half baked when their promoting their product? lol

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'm totally in for both a 5lber and 2lber bag....the 2lber would be a good idea due to the fact that gives people a chance to give it a try ( I tell all my friends to just go order a 5lber anyway )

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion its better to get samples out than such a small bag...maybe I am partial because I have tried the chocolate and loved and JUST received the strawberry and cream flavor and it knocked my socks off as well. Also the 5 lbs seems to be just the right size....any less and you are going to lose savings in that flat rate shipping eventually. Give out or sell 2 serving samples out with orders for free or a small charge to let people give it a go. I honestly thing that the if people gave it a go they would be pleasantly suprised, as was I.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion its better to get samples out than such a small bag...maybe I am partial because I have tried the chocolate and loved and JUST received the strawberry and cream flavor and it knocked my socks off as well. Also the 5 lbs seems to be just the right size....any less and you are going to lose savings in that flat rate shipping eventually. Give out or sell 2 serving samples out with orders for free or a small charge to let people give it a go. I honestly thing that the if people gave it a go they would be pleasantly suprised, as was I.
I agree but disagree.

2lb is a standard size for most protein makers. And I am a very odd person, I might like something the first few times I try it, but then I will hate it. And its not only just for the sample size the 2lb, bag. I have an office at one of my jobs (All my jobs are at the same place). I can't really store my 5lb jug here, so i'm already bringing it in plastic baggies, that I forget at home allllll the tiiiiime. A 2lb bag I can just toss it in my drawer and be done with it.

Honestly, I really wouldn't buy more than 5 lbs at a time. 10-15 pounds? I couldn't stand the same flavor every single day of my life, I love to mix it up a little bit.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Agree 1000% Beazy. That was one of the main points I was trying to make I guess without actually saying it. Sample packs are great and all, but...it doesnt let you evaluate the flavor for more then what...a day hehe

2lb bags, containers...whatever it be are a staple to any good Protein Powder line. Some even only sell 2lb jugs to make max profit. With that said, NP would cap on numerous angles from adding this to their team. From user versatility heightening NP's array of "choice" and maximizing profits as it should only be fair that a 2lb bag would cost a bit more if you bought a couple of them to equal 5lbs (obviously it would be 6lbs, 3 2lb bags, but just round down) opposed to just buying a 5lb jug. Then those who want to save a bit or really like a flavor or whatever it be have their 5lb jug. Then those who know they love a flavor and want to save even a little more have a 10lb bag. I feel it gets ridiculous after that...but to be honest I did buy 15lb increments from ATW so...it would be nice to have the option to continue to add lbs and save money, but...I feel 2lb, 5lb and 10lb bags are excellent options to let the buyer choose from.

Want to create bigger like 15+? Go ahead lol...who am I to say where to stop. NP is obviously all about creating a vast horizon for the buyer to choose from, so I feel this will take off in time. But...before things get bigger...I think you should think about making them smaller (2lb bags) for realistic reasons as stated in this thread :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just want to no a Yes or No Nutra?

Jmead25

Awards
im down for it i also like the idea of being able to try something instead of being stuck with a giant tub of crap that makes u gag

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 33
djbombsquad Company Promotions 77
VWMeatHead Anabolics 182
lboston Supplements 33
General Chat 7