Now at Nutraplanet....Omega Sports Flashover!!!!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

Now at Nutraplanet....Omega Sports Flashover!!!!

I'm happy to announce that the latest product in the Omega Sports Alpha Series is now available at Nutraplanet!

Omega Sports FlashOver: Superior PreWorkout Formula

In the world of firefighting, a flashover occurs when every piece of combustible material in a room ignites into an intense, super heated free-burning firestorm. In the world of bodybuilding, a flashover occurs when every nerve and muscle fiber ignites into an intense free-burning firestorm of energy, focus and strength.

Omega Sports introduces FlashOver – a seriously potent pre-workout powerhouse.

We’re proud to unveil FlashOver as part of the Omega Sports Alpha Series. The Alpha Series represents an economical, basic approach to formulation and supplementation. Each product is scaled down to include only the most basic, proven ingredients without fluff or filler. By doing so, we are able to bring forth products with a proven track history of performance and a killer price point for budget-conscious customers. No sizzle and all steak. No fancy packaging or celebrity endorsements. Just proven ingredients at proven doses that, together, create an absolute firestorm of a product in FlashOver.

When constructing FlashOver, Omega Sports listened to the people. Over and over again, we herad that energy and muscle pump were by far the most important aspects when choosing a pre-workout product. So Omega Sports went ahead and created the very strongest product possible in these regards. Where many concentrated pre-workout products deliver serious energy, they often fail at producing any kind of significant muscle pump. Not with FlashOver. With the inclusion of GMS and a seriously huge dose of Norvaline, FlashOver is guaranteed to produce the most intense muscle pumps you have ever experienced. Together, with intense, super focused energy, FlashOver is the absolute king of the concentrated pre-workout category.

Creatine Monohydrate

Let’s face it – no other ingredient in the history of sports supplementation has more proven research behind it than creatine monohydrate. Tried and true, it is the workhorse of our industry. It works and works well at increasing strength and intense athletic output. Supplements that are non-hormonal and claim to increase strength without creatine monohydrate are simply incomplete. There is no other supplement that gives you more bang for your buck than this diamond in the rough.

Beta-Alanine

If Creatine Monohydrate is your All-Star, Beta-Alanine is the un-sung supporting hero. In the last five years, no other ingredient has received so much scrutiny – and passed with flying colors than Beta-Alanine. Working in part by increasing the buffering capacity of working muscles, Beta-Alanine allows athletes to workout harder for longer periods of time. Where before you would hit the wall, with Beta-Alanine, you can push out that one last rep. Furthermore, research shows that when combined with Creatine Mononhydrate, the effects of Beta-Alanine are greatly increased. True synergy. Possibly the best 1-2 punch in sports nutrition.

Glycerol Mono Stereate

Omega Sports was the very first company to use GMS was back in 2004. Now, virtually every company in our industry utilizing this ingredient. Why? Because it works! GMS helps to draw more fluid and nutrients into muscle cells, creating a more vascular, dense look. Also, an increase in intra-muscular fluid and nutrients translates into increased strength gains, which would logically allow an increase in true muscle mass due to an ability to continually lift more and more weight.

N-Acetyl Tyrosine

N-Acetyl Tyrosine, or NAT, is an ingredient found in many energy drinks and pre-workout products. NAT is the acetylated version of the amino acid tyrosine, which is a precursor for the synthesis of the catecholamines epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine – which support brain function, mental acuity, alertness, possible feelings of euphoria and increased adrenaline output. Because FlashOver utilizes the acetylated version of Tyrosine, it is up to 20 times more soluable in water, as well as better absorbed and better utilized by the body than regular Tyrosine.

Phenethylamine HCL

Phenethylamine, or PEA, is the chemical found in such foods as chocolate which produce feelings of euphoria, alertness and increased attention. It is believed to work by making the brain release b-endorphin, an opioid peptide which is the driving force behind the pleasurable effects. For this reason, PEA has been dubbed “The love molecule”. When used in supplementation, PEA’s effects are virtually instantaneous.

Norvaline

L-Norvaline is an analog of the branched chain amino acid Valine. L-Norvaline works by inhibiting the arginase enzyme thus increasing arginine concentrations, which in turn increase circulating levels of Nitric Oxide, or NO2. NO2 is what is responsible for producing rapid and dramatic muscle pumps. Norvaline is a very expensive ingredient, and is usually severely under dosed in most products. FlashOver, however, provides a hefty dose of Norvaline for the most intense pumps of your life.

Caffeine

Let’s face it – other than creatine monohydrate, the most widely used ingredient in the sports nutrition industry is caffeine. Caffeine is somewhat of a wonder drug. Praised for its ability to increase metal alertness, cognitive ability, and even ergogenic output (strength) caffeine is a truly multi-faceted ingredient. Simply stated, any pre-workout product without caffeine is not complete.

1,3Dimethylamylamine

1,3Dimethylamylamine is a natural constitute of geranium oil, introduced to the sports nutrition industry by Patrick Arnold. 1,3Dimethylamylamine is a sympathomimetic amine, meaning it mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and kicks up alertness.

Although simple on paper, FlashOver is a seriously potent supplement. Care should be taken when using as to not overdose on its powerful ingredients. Always start with the smallest dose possible before moving up to multiple servings. FlashOver may be too intense for some users, so please proceed with caution. For those of you who can handle FlashOver, the most intense workouts of your life await.

Now on sale for 24.95!!!

FlashOver (45 servings) By: Omega Sports

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Very nice ingredient profile.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Gotta love the non proprietary blends. Straight up ingredients. Right from the producers from ULTIMA, an option for those people who want their stims. Looking forward to hearing the feedback!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

I got a chance to try this out over the past couple of days. For me this was by far the best pre-workout I've taken. In the past I've used N.O. Shotgun, Jack3d, Superpump and the Hemo Rage all at different times.

This one gave me a great focus and what I can only call a "determined" energy. Most of the others give me just a more "nervous" type energy, but I felt able to focus this energy into my lifts. (If that makes any kind of sense to you) The energy and focus actually lasts through my entire workouts (average of about an hour and a half to two hours) I'll be sticking with this one for quite a while.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

very well laid out profile. looking forward to give this a try
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely grabbing some of this....now just if some Ultima would be in stock too
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

Bolt, you won't be disappointed.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    Bolt, you won't be disappointed.
    Haven't been disappointed with Omega yet...I haven't used stims in quite some time tho so I may have to be extra careful
    PES Representative
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

For me, two scoops is the working dose, but you may want to start with one.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

For me, two scoops is the working dose, but you may want to start with one.
    One with one scoop of Ultima is my plan of attack
    PES Representative
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

bolt, we just got the Ultima in also. Give us a bit to update the site.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quick quote from another board. Dont want to link it because it links to another store.

pumps are OUT OF THIS WORLD! And stimulant feeling I like BETTER then Jac3ed.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.55%

This looks like a very thought out pre-workout. Nice L-Norvaline dosage too. I really like L-Norv a lot more than L-arg.

Nice price too. Good job Omega.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

bolt, we just got the Ultima in also. Give us a bit to update the site.
    Awesome! I see its up now and I will have an order for multiple in soon! Thanks
    PES Representative
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

shamelessly bumping this one.
  16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Very solid product
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%

Congrats to Omega.....Flashover was number 3 on the site yesterday, today its number 2!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Alpha with Omega's Flashover
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. My flashover omega sports log
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:47 PM
  4. Omega Sports M-OHN