Possibility of a NutraPro competitor to Pro Complex???

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all the NP people, being that NutraPro is [I hope] a resounding success and I have yet to hear a complaint, what is the possibility to get something to compete with products like ON Pro Complex and/or Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein? There is nothing wrong with these but they are EXPENSIVE! Not to say a NP version would be super cheap, but I would be WAY more inclined to buy your version even if it was only $5 cheaper.

I have made my own Casein/Isolate/Egg albumen blend from people like true protein and protein factory but it gets very costly and shipping is a killer; not to mention the flavoring is so so. If there is not a big enough market to pursue I understand but I think there is a real possibility you could create one if you can price it right with a great ingredient profile. Something like ~55-60 protein in two scoops, less than 5 grams carbs and fat. A blend like that is amazing in its versatility and can give other options for night time protein intake. Think about it and your consideration is appreciated.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No response from NP... come on! You're better than that.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would buy this. I usually get myofusion or ultra peptide 2.0

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all the NP people, being that NutraPro is [I hope] a resounding success and I have yet to hear a complaint, what is the possibility to get something to compete with products like ON Pro Complex and/or Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein? There is nothing wrong with these but they are EXPENSIVE! Not to say a NP version would be super cheap, but I would be WAY more inclined to buy your version even if it was only $5 cheaper.

I have made my own Casein/Isolate/Egg albumen blend from people like true protein and protein factory but it gets very costly and shipping is a killer; not to mention the flavoring is so so. If there is not a big enough market to pursue I understand but I think there is a real possibility you could create one if you can price it right with a great ingredient profile. Something like ~55-60 protein in two scoops, less than 5 grams carbs and fat. A blend like that is amazing in its versatility and can give other options for night time protein intake. Think about it and your consideration is appreciated.
No response from NP... come on! You're better than that.
give us time my friend ;)

I would bet that there are many things in the pipeline as we speak

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give us time my friend ;)

I would bet that there are many things in the pipeline as we speak
I have faith, that is my way of giving you all a chance to give us a teaser of the NP protein plans for the future since you pretty much made the best Whey out there at a rock bottom price... just saying!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal, I'm still looking forward to the new flavors!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy with bulk unflavored proteins from them. Micellar casein, whey isolate, egg albumin, etc...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok...:sad2:
Don't give me that look... Maybe next time don't make your protein taste so good and you won't get responses like that! :bigeyes:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I used to only use Pro Complex for my first 4-5 years of serious bodybuilding / working out. I have since switched to ATW Isolate and now onto Nutrapro concentrate /isolate blend. I cant say I have noticed any difference in gains... Then again 4 of my 6 meals come from whole food.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to only use Pro Complex for my first 4-5 years of serious bodybuilding / working out. I have since switched to ATW Isolate and now onto Nutrapro concentrate /isolate blend. I cant say I have noticed any difference in gains... Then again 4 of my 6 meals come from whole food.
I like it because Pro Complex is versitile and I can take it before a workout or even before bed since it has a blend of proteins. Also, it have a very good BCAA/glutamine content per scoop. I take that and my NutraPro currently and would like to have a NP version instead. ON is a good company but they are the big ugly guy like BSN and supporting them kind of bothers me; it's like handing money to bb.com... not my cup of tea.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
I spend 39$ on a tub of Myofusion because it's what I need...slow and fast digesting protein for the win, not causing that huge spike. It's great before bed, pre-workout, as a Meal Replacement...there are so many advantages to Blends, if NP releases it, i think people will definitely buy it.

I mean NutraPro is great but I don't like 100% whey for meal replacements and for when you're at work and can't eat a mean every 3 hours...that's where blends come in handy

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of blends here, as well. Whey just stokes my hunger.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just looking at ON Pro Complex today. It is really expensive but 60 grams of protein per serving is great too. I found it for $56. It has 28 servings per 4.4 pound jug. Thats 2 bucks a serving. I may order some. Wish I could find it cheaper though.