Bulk P-Slin powder re-stock + Home Brew Insulinogenic

1. Arrow Bulk P-Slin powder re-stock + Home Brew Insulinogenic

Hey AM Amigos,

I was wondering when bulk P-Slin would be back in stock? See it here: www(DOT)nutraplanet(DOT)com/product/uspowders/p-slin-bulk-powder-21-grams.html

Also... have any members made their own 'home brew' Glycobol or SlinSane type GDA product using the assortment of raw compounds available at Nutra and around the 'net? I have been entertaining the prospect of producing my own GDA for repartitioning using the raws of Anabolic Pump, Yellow Gold, P-Slin, na-r-ALA, Corosolic Acid 20% etc

Thanks for any feedback... I believe it might be time to get out the Cap-M-Quick; some GPLC and DAA will round out the total physique domination cycle addressing the three pillars of nutrient/insulin utilization and modulation, blood flow/endurance/pump proliferation, and testosterone enhancement.

2. I would love to see bulk P-Slin back
    •   

3. If I had the time, I'd consider making one since I live off of nutrient partitioners, but for the time, Anabolic Pump and Pslin are amazing.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. It hasn't been in stock for almost a year...Jacob has stated it will be a while until restocked since it was put on the back burner for other products.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    It hasn't been in stock for almost a year...Jacob has stated it will be a while until restocked since it was put on the back burner for other products.
    Ok thank you. I will opt for the 20% extract then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. P-Slin (bulk) Back in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:25 PM
  2. P-Slin Bulk Powder.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:02 AM
  3. Bulk P-Slin Out of Stock
    By bryan4592 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. 4Derm versus Home Brew w/1Fast's powder