Bulk P-Slin powder re-stock + Home Brew Insulinogenic

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey AM Amigos,

I was wondering when bulk P-Slin would be back in stock? See it here: www(DOT)nutraplanet(DOT)com/product/uspowders/p-slin-bulk-powder-21-grams.html

Also... have any members made their own 'home brew' Glycobol or SlinSane type GDA product using the assortment of raw compounds available at Nutra and around the 'net? I have been entertaining the prospect of producing my own GDA for repartitioning using the raws of Anabolic Pump, Yellow Gold, P-Slin, na-r-ALA, Corosolic Acid 20% etc

Thanks for any feedback... I believe it might be time to get out the Cap-M-Quick; some GPLC and DAA will round out the total physique domination cycle addressing the three pillars of nutrient/insulin utilization and modulation, blood flow/endurance/pump proliferation, and testosterone enhancement.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had the time, I'd consider making one since I live off of nutrient partitioners, but for the time, Anabolic Pump and Pslin are amazing.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It hasn't been in stock for almost a year...Jacob has stated it will be a while until restocked since it was put on the back burner for other products.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It hasn't been in stock for almost a year...Jacob has stated it will be a while until restocked since it was put on the back burner for other products.
Ok thank you. I will opt for the 20% extract then ;)