NutraPro Juicy Watermelon Splash

1. NutraPro Juicy Watermelon Splash

I'm interested in this, has anyone tried it?

2. I drink it everyday throught the day

Three scopps mixed in 32oz
    Drink till about 25-30% left and refill with water
    It won't taste bad after the recharge and I drink mine warm or room temp.

Mixes perfectly as well my friend.
    •   

3. great flavor, very fruity in that regard. Love it personally

4. It's very good when mixed with ice cold water. Has a light fruity flavor, very easy on the stomach with no chemical aftertaste.

5. its good, but i dont really taste the watermelon, which isnt bad just not watermelon.

6. sweet I may consider it. But i keep hearing that chocolate is good too

7. it is, and you cant beat them at the current price

8. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    sweet I may consider it. But i keep hearing that chocolate is good too
    Carpee I am a proud drinker of the chocolate, I highly suggest it being on your short list to buy.

9. The current price is awesome. I wanna get 15 pounds.

10. Speaking of prices - will it be good till Memorial Day sale? I wanna pick up some of the new flavors as well as more chocolate.
    •   

11. How does it compare to the old Primaforce substance wpi watermelon?

12. Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    The current price is awesome. I wanna get 15 pounds.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

13. got mine today, disapointed, doesnt taste bad, it just doesnt have a taste. is it possible they forgot to flavor it?

14. i was going to get watermelon as the sound for the summer seems awesome, then i drank my protein which is a thick protein and i didn't think the fruit flavor sounded good anymore...had to pass and get with regular flavors....wish there was a banana so i could mix it with vanilla

15. I pass on fruity protein!

16. like i said its not bad, gets the job done, but hardly a flavor, nothing that person would be craving, could easily be mixed with something for flavor

17. I agree it lacks in flavor. Needs a lot more flavoring. I normally throw in a pack of crystal light, or mix it in chocolate soy milk, kind of makes it taste like a cherry cordial

18. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I agree it lacks in flavor. Needs a lot more flavoring. I normally throw in a pack of crystal light, or mix it in chocolate soy milk, kind of makes it taste like a cherry cordial

19. although I think it needs a little more flavoring as I already stated, it is still an awesome protein that I can drink a few serving everyday and not dread it. #1 reason, there is no bloat or feeling uncomfortable. no burps, nothing. and the fact that I can add it in my crystal light, I can drink on it all day

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. Watermelon Nutrapro = CAPTAIN CRUNCH
    By Xpballer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
  4. NUTRAPRO Juicy watermelon
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4