Just ordered some NutraPro...

1. Just ordered some NutraPro...

.. and it better be good!!!!

j/k guys... i've read the reviews and the Frosty Chocolate Milk flavor sounds dreamy... can't wait!!

2. Same here. $30 for 5 lbs is a good deal, hope it tastes good!

3. Chocolate is the best! Good choice, guys....you gonna love it I went through a tub in two weeks...it's that good.
    •   

4. The stuff is really good!

5. Yeah it is delicious, especially mixed with some type of milk, I may have been an exception but I didn't find my scoop until halfway through the tub, I thought it didn't come with one for awhile lol!

6. Scoops have a knack at getting buried lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Scoops have a knack at getting buried lol.
    word. i just dig thru the tub with a fork

8. lets us know how you like it capn
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    lets us know how you like it capn
    you got it.

10. Waiting patiently to try this.. im waiting for the choco PB!!

11. Yeah cmon new flavors =x

12. the frosty choc milk flavor is definitely good. it's light and tasty, not overly done, and i just had it in water. what i like most is the aftertaste is almost non-existent. cant wait to try it with milk

13. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    .. and it better be good!!!!

j/k guys... i've read the reviews and the Frosty Chocolate Milk flavor sounds dreamy... can't wait!!
    The Chocolate is amazing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

14. Hey NP, just a thought to improve even further....you guys should think about putting the scooper in a small plastic sealed bag and taping it (or whatever) to the jug. It really is a pain digging around and I'm sure there have been some cases where your digging through then pull up and slip off the scoop and fling protein all over the place.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Hey NP, just a thought to improve even further....you guys should think about putting the scooper in a small plastic sealed bag and taping it (or whatever) to the jug. It really is a pain digging around and I'm sure there have been some cases where your digging through then pull up and slip off the scoop and fling protein all over the place.
    2x That.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

16. lol @ flinging scoops all over the place...

just relax and don't rip the scooper out at mach speed... slow and steady

17. its like operation..

18. This is my all time favorite protien powder. Just got my second tub in yesterday. This time its strawberries and cream....amazing!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryox82 View Post
    This is my all time favorite protien powder. Just got my second tub in yesterday. This time its strawberries and cream....amazing!
    Glad you are happy bro!

FYI: I kinda went ahead and I kinda mentioned it in the supplement section of BB.com, and I got 15 PM's of where to buy it. You can thank me later NP!

20. speaking of bb.com, I saw a chunker in the gym with a bb.com tshirt on.

21. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    speaking of bb.com, I saw a chunker in the gym with a bb.com tshirt on.
    Must be one of those BB.com Miscers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Nutrapro wtf..
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. I May Have Just Ordered the NEW NutraPro Flavors
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. Gas on Nutrapro?