More Nutra Love?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok Nutra, I got an Idea.

For one reason or another, you guys always have great flash sales and other sales randomly throught the week and I am forced to sit here and cry. How about every other Friday, you throw an amazing sale? So every paycheck I get along with thousands of others who get paid on friday spend at Nutra before they get out of the office.

This way whatever products you really need to move (Not selling well, perhaps close to expiration, or a promo) you put a great price on it on the day people have money. What sense does it make to throw a sale today, when I have no money til friday?

I know most are more financially stable than I am, but Its just an Idea.

Here Is just a quick List of what I want to go on sale:
Casein- down $10 for a 5lb
OEP-down 3-5$
Eviscerate- down $10
Atomic Metldown- down $5
A mass BCAA Sale
ORANGE TRIAD $20!!!! (Remember how quick this went?)

I know you guys are smart. Lets get something together for this Friday?

You guys know what we want, how much to drop prices and get us excited. This was just a few idea, and what I personally would love to happen.

Anyone else who wants to have some Bi-Weekly sale, Speak up!

DrAbs989

Awards
Ok Nutra, I got an Idea.

For one reason or another, you guys always have great flash sales and other sales randomly throught the week and I am forced to sit here and cry. How about every other Friday, you throw an amazing sale? So every paycheck I get along with thousands of others who get paid on friday spend at Nutra before they get out of the office.

This way whatever products you really need to move (Not selling well, perhaps close to expiration, or a promo) you put a great price on it on the day people have money. What sense does it make to throw a sale today, when I have no money til friday?

I know most are more financially stable than I am, but Its just an Idea.

Here Is just a quick List of what I want to go on sale:
Casein- down $10 for a 5lb
OEP-down 3-5$
Eviscerate- down $10
Atomic Metldown- down $5

A mass BCAA Sale
ORANGE TRIAD $20!!!! (Remember how quick this went?)

I know you guys are smart. Lets get something together for this Friday?

You guys know what we want, how much to drop prices and get us excited. This was just a few idea, and what I personally would love to happen.

Anyone else who wants to have some Bi-Weekly sale, Speak up!

@ BigBeazy: damn i want a want a bunch of Eviscerate & Atomic Metldown...& at the prices you suggested, i'd be all over them !

@ MAxximal: bro, you know if those 2 are gonna be back in stock ? what about alpha burn ?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thats just what I personally want, hell throw a sale on just about anything and i'll buy it lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
The RPN products will not go on sale. I'm almost 100% positive.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
The RPN products will not go on sale. I'm almost 100% positive.
Yea, you guys are even out of Eviscerate last time i checked. Any idea of what could be on sale?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Beazy still has all his money =(

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Save it.... Gonna need it soon...very soon...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is always something brewing at NP

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to admit...Nutra is one of the best places as far as offering great deals on products.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how about a sale on the new peanut butter lg sciences protein?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This place is great even without sales, but i agree! They never have sales on what i want :( but i still only buy from em!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
This place is great even without sales, but i agree! They never have sales on what i want :( but i still only buy from em!
Thats when you got to voice your opinion and then see what happens.