BEYOND amazing service from Nutraplanet!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I just had to post in here in order to give props to Nutra. I have been ordering with you guys for the longest time, but you never cease to amaze me.

I had ordered some chocolate nutrapro and it turns out they had counted inventory wrong and didn't have enough to send me with my order. So what did they do? Sent me a Vanilla one for FREE and are sending the chocolate when it is restocked. I can't say enough good about Nutra...Thanks again guys.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
We should be getting that chocolate in by the middle of next week. It's finishing up as I type this.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
We should be getting that chocolate in by the middle of next week. It's finishing up as I type this.
I honestly feel bad about this...Do I really deserve an extra five pounds of protein? You guys rock.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
that is awesome!

I am dying to try the Choc NutraPro.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad to see this worked out for you.

The chocolate is outstanding btw

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
The Chocolate taste way better than the vanilla IMO but I'm not into anything vanilla.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate anything normally gives me heartburn and I always used to get Vanilla protein but the Chocolate NutraPro is something else! :) So smooth...delicious and I still can't get over the fact that it mixes with a spoon. Already went through 5 lb in two weeks and more is on the way :fest06: Vanilla is good too, especially for various smoothies or pancakes.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I honestly feel bad about this...Do I really deserve an extra five pounds of protein? You guys rock.
Dude...to make you feel better, I'll paypal you $15 and you can ship it to me! This way were all happy!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I love the Chocolate. It is freakin amazing.

BEST TASTING PROTEIN EVER.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Same thing happened to me with the nutrapro chocolate. Great customer service at the planet!

ecupirate

Awards
thank you for making a protein at a great price and actually mixes. Customer for life

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for making a protein at a great price and actually mixes. Customer for life
I second this, best tasting chocolate I have ever had hands down, even in water! My Pro Complex Choc. is sitting there wondering what happened, it sure don't taste as good as NutraPro... that's what happened!

By the way, as always NP got my order out and to me in 2 days yet again with ground shipping for $5.95. Can't say enough about you guys, always always always going shop here!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Got my vanilla and other products...I really like the Vanilla, so I can't wait to see what the chocolate is like. The stuff mixes AMAZINGLY. Consistency is on par with the best proteins out there, and ZERO GAS.

This stuff is heavenly -----> and look at the price!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is great news guys. glad to hear that everyone is so pleased