Shipping problems....

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased some stuff off of NP on 4/13 (OEP, AT-2, and Topical formestane), as I decided to add it into my pct in a last minute decision. In order to keep in line with all necessary timing protocols, I payed the extra amount ($11.00+, since technically with standard ground I would have had free shipping) for the three day shipping. The problem I have is that it isn't here yet. If I ordered it on Tuesday it should have shipped Wednesday and been here (Fresno Area) by today at the absolute latest. I guess I'm just not sure as to the delay. I really want to support NP because I love AM and the deals are always fantastic, but the shipping times for me have always been just absolutely piss-poor, so I have shied away from ordering here, as my other normal routine order sites get it to me in absolutely no more than 3 days, with nothing but standard ground. I ordered before and got regular ground shipping and it took 7-8 days to get to my house, hence the reason I payed extra for the three day shipping. Am i missing some critical piece of info or is my luck just that terrible? I'm really not trying to come across as an as$hole it just gets kinda frustrating when this happens every time I shop at NP. Again, fantastic prices, sales reps have always been nice, and I am a huge fan and supporter for AM, but I'm just gonna stop ordering from NP altogether assuming the trend continues. If any NP reps need any of the order or tracking info PM me and I will be happy to provide it.

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
Shipping seemed pretty decent. Around 5 days. Order on a monday have it on a friday type of deal.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Depends on whether all of your items were in stock at the moment. If one said "Ships in 1-3 days" it generally takes longer.

Please PM me so that I can look into it further and take care of you.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u live in fresno bro? me too. shipping always takes awhile from nutra but the deals are always worth it. but i understand the whole needing it for pct that is kinda frustrating

FranklinH357

Banned
Awards
I guess my shipping is quicker cause i live in tn and its shipping from ga.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As MrB said, it would truly depend on whether all items were in stock. Please update the thread to let us know how it is going, but I am sure MrB has it all under control

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ktatro, the other two reps should be able to sort your problems out. If in the odd case they don't or you still have questions, let me know. Like Jay mentioned, it really depends if the product was in stock or not. However I know at NutraPlanet we have probably the fastest turnaround time on in-stock items. You can find plenty of posts about how their order was out the door on the same day in a matter of hours! No easy feat.

If you did pay for 3 days shipping, and it took over 3 business days from when it left our warehouse to reach you, I think we should be able to get you a refund on the shipping if that was the case.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, just PMed MrBig...was out for the weekend so I couldn't update. I trust you guys completely, and as I said I am not trying to sound pissy or anything Just want to make sure everything is fine. Next time I'll just be more careful and order with more time to spare if I can (sometimes hard between pay checks).

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I usually have very quick shipping. I buy the standard one and its here in like 3 days. I live in florida so that might be a factor.

Take out an installment plan on nutra or something.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ktatro1, can you PM me your order number so we can look into this for you? I apologize for the inconvenience, brother.