Still want RPN products that are out of stock?...Last Chance!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've got a list of RPN products that will be restocked at Nutra soon...limited quantities. Here is what is coming:

Java Lather
Java Lather Liquid
Banish Liquid
Banish soap
Majestic Mudd
Krillipid
Flawless
BoBu
BoBu Shimmer
MaliBoBu
Eviscerate
Atomic Meltdown

Atomic Meltdown is in stock now

Eviscerate is incoming with about 60 units on the way.

The other items will be trickling in and I will bump this thread with info on which ones come in stock. Sub this thread if you LOVE RPN!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
IN! Def wana grab more Java and MaliBoBu for those days on the beach and pool

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been informed that virile mane will NOT be in.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It won't be back for this last run of RPN products

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely want to try flawless
The LAST of the Flawless (20 units) just went out the door to Nutra, do to a backorder.

I think only about 14 of them will make it back up for sale.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
The LAST of the Flawless (20 units) just went out the door to Nutra, do to a backorder.

I think only about 14 of them will make it back up for sale.
Is this stronger than something like Palmers cocoa butter?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
When does Flawless Ultra hit the virtual shelf?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
When does Flawless Ultra hit the virtual shelf?
i believe that is the current flawless.. he was just pointing me towards the ingredient profile.
(posts in that thread are from 09)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
i believe that is the current flawless.. he was just pointing me towards the ingredient profile.
(posts in that thread are from 09)
Oh OK. I remember there was a new creation in the working, but I don't remember the name. Guess I got them confused.

ChooseLife

Awards
How long does Flawless last for?

Because I picked up a tub about 6 months ago and completely forgot about it in my bathroom draws until I found it last week.

Still ok to use?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Because I picked up a tub about 6 months ago and completely forgot about it in my bathroom draws until I found it last week.

Still ok to use?
never used it but with a product like this my guess is its perfectly fine. Only when something is being ingested would an expiration date really hold true.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Still ok to use?
It should be fine.

Each jar should last 2-3 months with normal use.

knightowl

Awards
Matt,

Atomic meltdown and Flawless both had a strong maple smell for me, after a while the smell even changed to more like indian cooking when applied on the body and left, no I am not indian nor do I eat that food often.

My question is, do the new atomic meltdown and flawless really have no maple smell or is just not as strong? I actually dont like the smell at all.

Also, how many units of majestic mudd are going to NP, I am ready to get a quite a few, will it be paired up with the banish liquid? Do you have any ETA so I can hold off on my order

Thanks

DMOORE30

Awards
Matt,

Atomic meltdown and Flawless both had a strong maple smell for me, after a while the smell even changed to more like indian cooking when applied on the body and left, no I am not indian nor do I eat that food often.

My question is, do the new atomic meltdown and flawless really have no maple smell or is just not as strong? I actually dont like the smell at all. Thanks
Personally, I have noticed that the "maple" smell is stronger in the older batches compared to the newest ones...That is unfortunate for me since I love the "maple" smell....

The new Flawless doesn't have a maple smell at all to me, and trust me, I've bought over 8+ in the past months..You will enjoy the subtle smell of it, which is hardly a smell at all...

As for the Atomic Meltdown, the newer batches still have a hint of "maple" smell to them, but not as strong as they were before...It makes me sad, I love the maple smell.. :(

Also, Matt shoot me an email when you get the chance...Checking to see if you got those Atomic Meltdowns and LCLT in stock for me yet...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
awesome to get a last chance at stuff! But want strange shots back too :(

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would def jump all over the chance if strange shots came back around

ChooseLife

Awards
never used it but with a product like this my guess is its perfectly fine. Only when something is being ingested would an expiration date really hold true.
Ok Thanks

Looking forward to trying it out.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
From the conversations I have had with dsade strange shots will not be back. Sorry.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, need another bottle of eviscerate to bring in my hamestrings for my show!

olazabal

Awards
^those have been in stock for like 3 days now. When are the other rpn products going to be in stock?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Flawless is in stock. I ordered some yesterday. I check RPN's listings on Nutra to keep up.

eximoz

Awards
Hey I was just wondering if you had any idea when the AlphaBurn, Eviscerate, & FREE Java Lather Soap Stack will be back in stock I been eye balling this for awhile and really want to get it, but it always seems to be out of stock :(

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was just wondering if you had any idea when the AlphaBurn, Eviscerate, & FREE Java Lather Soap Stack will be back in stock I been eye balling this for awhile and really want to get it, but it always seems to be out of stock :(
thats a once in a lifetime deal, not something they stock pre packaged.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have alphaburn remaining, it just hasn't been ordered, nor was I notified it was out of stock. Expect more on Wednesday.

knightowl

Awards
I am holding off on my order for majestic and banish liquid... when are they coming in ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RIP RPN! thanks for bringing some amazing product to the market :thumbsup:

Arc

Awards
I noticed flawless is gone again, does this mean it is gone for good?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wanted some Atomic Meltdown but looks like i was to late.

Also how much capcaisin is in the Evis, i bought 2 bottles and put it on last night and was on fire so much i had to shower n scrub to get it off so i could sleep lol, fml!