Still want RPN products that are out of stock?...Last Chance!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    knightowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    782
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    44.42%

    I am holding off on my order for majestic and banish liquid... when are they coming in ?

  2. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have alphaburn remaining, it just hasn't been ordered, nor was I notified it was out of stock. Expect more on Wednesday.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  3. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,135
    Rep Power
    11895
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    RIP RPN! thanks for bringing some amazing product to the market
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122082
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    RIP RPN! thanks for bringing some amazing product to the market
    Sometimes is best waiting for ...........
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  5. New Member
    Arc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    18.52%

    I noticed flawless is gone again, does this mean it is gone for good?
  6. New Member
    slinkrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

    Is RPN closing it's doors?
  7. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7350
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%

    Yes....unfortunately, due to economic hardship


    Quote Originally Posted by slinkrs View Post
    Is RPN closing it's doors?
  8. New Member
    mildot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by slinkrs View Post
    Is RPN closing it's doors?
    Lawsuit. . .
  9. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8208
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PLCAR?
  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,007
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I really wanted some Atomic Meltdown but looks like i was to late.

    Also how much capcaisin is in the Evis, i bought 2 bottles and put it on last night and was on fire so much i had to shower n scrub to get it off so i could sleep lol, fml!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I really wanted some Atomic Meltdown but looks like i was to late.

    Also how much capcaisin is in the Evis, i bought 2 bottles and put it on last night and was on fire so much i had to shower n scrub to get it off so i could sleep lol, fml!
    Man that is the reason I didn't get any... all I heard about it was burn, burn, burn. I have some LG Lipo Burn waiting to try in a few weeks so we shall see if that has a burning sensation associated with it or not. I am going to miss RPN products though, I have a feeling the longer I train the more I am going to need a quality product like Flawless to rid me of stretch marks around my shoulders/chest.
  12. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    84268
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

    Sorry for not being up on the info, but do you guys know if there are any new batches of these products coming out (in particular banish, eviscerate and javalather) since I know that I've seen some in stock at BB.com. Are these just older inventory?
  13. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Sorry for not being up on the info, but do you guys know if there are any new batches of these products coming out (in particular banish, eviscerate and javalather) since I know that I've seen some in stock at BB.com. Are these just older inventory?
    Until the company that purchased the licenses/patents, etc. for the RPM products manufactures and distributes them, whatever is currently available is the only stock there is. Therefore, BB.com will have older inventory.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Advanced Member
    zb126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    84268
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    9.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Until the company that purchased the licenses/patents, etc. for the RPM products manufactures and distributes them, whatever is currently available is the only stock there is. Therefore, BB.com will have older inventory.
    Thanks rosie! I hope that happens soon, not just because they are such amazing products, but so the RPN guys can hopefully get some more cash/love

    And banish is amazing.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Thanks rosie! I hope that happens soon, not just because they are such amazing products, but so the RPN guys can hopefully get some more cash/love

    And banish is amazing.
    No worries

    Yes, all their products are amazing! (I will only use RPN or Olay when it comes to skincare products, that's HOW amazing).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:19 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in