NutraPro Review!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Awesome, thanks for the review! Looking forward to this!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. I would like to throw in my 2 cents if I may. Just finished a 2 scooper with a few ice cubes, water and maybe a tablespoon of almond butter with chocolate NutraPro... all I can say is WOW! This is far and away the best chocolate flavor I have had with water hands down. A+++ NP, you made a winner with this one. Next up, make a competitor for things like ON Pro Complex or Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein. We all know you can make it better and more cost effective like you do with so many of your other products.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    Have to disagree with this^ my biggest complaint with the ATW choc peanut butter is that you can't taste the peanut butter! with Nps I think its more like a real peanut butter cup taste; Not that i have had one in a while but i remember them with a strong peanut butter taste.
    I agree. I ordered ATW choc peanut butter a while back since so many people said it was good and I didn't really get a peanut butter taste at all. Hearing and seeing the review for NutrPro's and how it actually does taste like real peanut butter cup will make me try it in a future order.

4. Yep - hoping the price will stay at $29.99 when the new flavors come out, choc PB, and then I'll stock up. The chocolate is absolutely delicious and I'm addicted to PB so this will be a healthy alternative.

5. Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I agree. I ordered ATW choc peanut butter a while back since so many people said it was good and I didn't really get a peanut butter taste at all. Hearing and seeing the review for NutrPro's and how it actually does taste like real peanut butter cup will make me try it in a future order.
    if you prefer the pb out tasting the choc than yea, choc pb is for you.. i enjoyed the taste, but i myself would have preferred more chocolaty taste in there... each his own..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by zodiiac523 View Post
    if you prefer the pb out tasting the choc than yea, choc pb is for you.. i enjoyed the taste, but i myself would have preferred more chocolaty taste in there... each his own..
    Yeah, it might be better to mix the frosty chocolate and Pb flavor until you find the perfect combo.

7. Im defiantly gonna order chocolate peanut butter once it comes out. I like peanut butter taste when i make a nasty shake i put peanut butter in it to overwhelm the other tastes.

8. Nice review
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

9. I will throw my 2 cent in here. I just got my NutraPro in last week, had my first couple shakes. I am utterly amazed at how fast it dissolved, and how delish and easy on the stomach it was.

Probably be my main stay protein as long as the price stays reasonable.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I will throw my 2 cent in here. I just got my NutraPro in last week, had my first couple shakes. I am utterly amazed at how fast it dissolved, and how delish and easy on the stomach it was.

Probably be my main stay protein as long as the price stays reasonable.
    same here, ordering 2 tubs of choc in my next order.. should last until the new flavors are released..

11. Im gonna order everything but watermelon that sounds creepy. If it tastes like utterly shizz can you return it?

12. Sure, I'll gladly accept all returns - however, no refunds will be issued
    I don't think you'll be dissapointed though - they're all good, choc is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinH357 View Post
    Im gonna order everything but watermelon that sounds creepy. If it tastes like utterly shizz can you return it?

13. Have you had muscle milk cookies n creme? if so how does it compare

14. Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    Have you had muscle milk cookies n creme? if so how does it compare
    nah, only had choc, banana, and strawberry muscle milk sorry bro.. if you like cookies and cream i imagine you would like nutrapros version...

15. great reviews
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Nutraplanet's Nutrapro Naturals - Chocolate Review
    By Firsttofight in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  3. Mini NutraPro Review
    By ckozlgod in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1