A fine mess- #143249

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Okie so...The Flawless I ordered for my wife was exploded to emptiness :grumpy:, when I opened the package ,over all 3 of my ASGT's and the other products. It is also on my shirt,pants and 3 small towels lol. So mayhaps I can get another sent to me? The container is basically empty on the inside with the outside throughly coated, so not sure if you would want that back. IF you do ,send a prepaid ziplock or something haha. :006:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Hey
Sorry to hear about that. Could you copy that into an email and fire it to customerservice (at) nutraplanet dot com . They'll get you sorted out in no time.
Will do. Thanks Steve.

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I sent you an email through the customer service e-mail system.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Ronin...we are also sending over a couple of our ninja monkey merry-maids who will wash and press your shirt, slacks, and towels at no additional cost.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Ronin...we are also sending over a couple of our ninja monkey merry-maids who will wash and press your shirt, slacks, and towels at no additional cost.
haha I wish...I worked my helper monkeys to death..I need some tougher ones..:AR15firing:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the NP monkees are the best in the business ;)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Okie so...The Flawless I ordered for my wife was exploded to emptiness :grumpy:, when I opened the package ,over all 3 of my ASGT's and the other products :006:
Did they have stretchmarks? :silly: hope you got this sorted, nutra is great.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Did they have stretchmarks? :silly: hope you got this sorted, nutra is great.
They are great they sorted it out in no time flat! lol If they did have Sm's they didn't anymore and as a bonus my hands have no fingerprints even! :fest30:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NP for getting me the new flawed in record time. You made a very happy preggers.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it all worked out ronin