A fine mess- #143249

  1. A fine mess- #143249


    Okie so...The Flawless I ordered for my wife was exploded to emptiness , when I opened the package ,over all 3 of my ASGT's and the other products. It is also on my shirt,pants and 3 small towels lol. So mayhaps I can get another sent to me? The container is basically empty on the inside with the outside throughly coated, so not sure if you would want that back. IF you do ,send a prepaid ziplock or something haha.


  2. Hey
    Sorry to hear about that. Could you copy that into an email and fire it to customerservice (at) nutraplanet dot com . They'll get you sorted out in no time.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hey
    Sorry to hear about that. Could you copy that into an email and fire it to customerservice (at) nutraplanet dot com . They'll get you sorted out in no time.
    Will do. Thanks Steve.
    •   
       


  4. I sent you an email through the customer service e-mail system.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by atjnutrition2 View Post
    I sent you an email through the customer service e-mail system.
    Received and responded to.

  6. Sorry to hear that Ronin...we are also sending over a couple of our ninja monkey merry-maids who will wash and press your shirt, slacks, and towels at no additional cost.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Sorry to hear that Ronin...we are also sending over a couple of our ninja monkey merry-maids who will wash and press your shirt, slacks, and towels at no additional cost.
    haha I wish...I worked my helper monkeys to death..I need some tougher ones..

  8. the NP monkees are the best in the business
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Okie so...The Flawless I ordered for my wife was exploded to emptiness , when I opened the package ,over all 3 of my ASGT's and the other products
    Did they have stretchmarks? hope you got this sorted, nutra is great.
    Truth

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Did they have stretchmarks? hope you got this sorted, nutra is great.
    They are great they sorted it out in no time flat! lol If they did have Sm's they didn't anymore and as a bonus my hands have no fingerprints even!

  11. Thanks NP for getting me the new flawed in record time. You made a very happy preggers.

  12. glad to hear it all worked out ronin
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do U Think My Pct Is Fine
    By james c in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 03:44 PM
  2. 6-oxo fine for my pct
    By chief85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 03:21 PM
  3. Fine, I'll ask it then: what's with MGN-3?
    By Strateg0s in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 01:27 AM
  4. OK, fine
    By BBAddict in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in