Been alot of LG & NP love lately...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
How about we keep things rolling and show some love to the T-911 ?!?!?!

Would love to see a deal on this swing through...24hour flash sale? ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Stacked with some Prime price cut lovin again!?!?!?!

In for good numbers NP....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen one thing, when people ask for something from NP, these guys come through like steam roller!:D..I think they have had wicked sales on T-911 already though..:think:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I have seen one thing, when people ask for something from NP, these guys come through like steam roller!:D..I think they have had wicked sales on T-911 already though..:think:
Baseline price...can get it just about anywhere for $30 (no offense)

Im hoping that something can be done since all this LG love has been being spread. Why not keep up the hype with a nice break on T-911.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One never knows :thinking:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I love the 96views and 3replies lol Alot of lurkers round here, voice your opinions guys!

May your tiny voices be heard!!!

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Oh god, not another sale..... I need a break!! There's only so much room in my cupboard!:silly:

But I'm sure I could find another place to keep some T-911.....

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You and me both! NP that would be awesome, even if its just a 12hour flash sale lol

So use dont get mollywoped by those that just stock up on products when on sale and dont even use/need it then sell for profit.

Maybe even a coupon code could be put together for muah? ;)!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do this NP!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously...Natadrol came down from $40 to $25, thats insane!

Look at the sales it generated! Use had the anadraulic gt, natadrol, bc+eaa, (maybe something else), now maybe use could please show some love to the T-911

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lurk...lurk

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I again can't say how much I hate you all. Every time I get on this god dam forum all i see is Nutra sale this, Nutra sale that. I mean comon. I might aswell just take my paycheck and just ship it to you all.

As we speak Im buttering up wifey to let me buy something else. Just please, give us a break!!! To many amazing sales, to much crap i probily dont need but can't help to buy. Jesus guys!!!

Already Its 30$. Cheap. And you toss It on sale and then I just can't help myself but get it. Even If Im not going to use it for awhile I still save money. Just atleast wait til friday, Paycheck baby!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
awwwwwww sheeeeeet stryder

can I marry NP? wait...what?

ok...I think this refeed has got me a liiiitttle to happy haha

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol that makes 2 of us!

Fight for our affection NP

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
eagerly awaiting with my mouse pointer on the checkout button...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I foresee NP releasing a sale on Friday, makes it quite paycheck friendly. Hint hint!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
1 problem...well 2, I already ordered my t-911 at your last x% off not to long ago and 2, I dont need formadrol lol

Wish it was just 35% off t-911 and maybe use could give me some NP bucks towards both the bottles I ordered haha

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant even imagine how much T-911 would have to be stocked for a flash sale of it to not sell out in a matter of minutes.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Stacked with some Prime price cut lovin again!?!?!?!

In for good numbers NP....
A Prime super sale would be awesome! I've been wanting to try it for quite some time, but I haven't been able to find it at a reasonable price point...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
A Prime super sale would be awesome! I've been wanting to try it for quite some time, but I haven't been able to find it at a reasonable price point...
If you can find a member on this forum that DOESN'T want an NP Prime sale I'll send you a year's supply....

Good things come to those who wait though...;)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i dont want prime ;)

send me half the supply hoopem :thumbsup:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If you can find a member on this forum that DOESN'T want an NP Prime sale I'll send you a year's supply....

Good things come to those who wait though...;)
I don't want a Prime sale, And I don't want a years supply either.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ah, because you said: "If you can find a member on this forum that DOESN'T want an NP Prime sale I'll send you a year's supply...."

...and BigBeazy replied, stating: "I don't want a Prime sale..."

I was being facetious...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If I get any Prime ever for some reason, I will force my self not to throw it out and give it to you ok?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
If I get any Prime ever for some reason, I will force my self not to throw it out and give it to you ok?
Haha, good deal man.

I know you personally have no taste for it, but I'd at least like to try it out at some point.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha, good deal man.

I know you personally have no taste for it, but I'd at least like to try it out at some point.
It claims to be a muscle denser and some other BS. Wow, my muscle are so soft i need a pill to fix that! I cant just do 100 reps of low ass weight, I NEED THIS!!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It claims to be a muscle denser and some other BS. Wow, my muscle are so soft i need a pill to fix that! I cant just do 100 reps of low ass weight, I NEED THIS!!!!
My only "concern" at this point is the dosing. It seems as though in order to achieve pronounced results, users typically require 9-10 servings (yielding a little over two weeks use for one 120 ct. bottle)...