Gas on Nutrapro?
- 04-25-2010, 04:53 PM
- 04-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Im going to have to buy me some of this chocolate flavor when it restocks. Sad to say I generally buy walmart protein as it is dirt cheap but this price is unbeatable. If it taste as good as its being reviewed im going to be one happy guy. lol im gitty just thinking about it. 10lb bags would be sweet as well (assuming im going to love this stuff lol)
04-26-2010, 04:20 PM
04-26-2010, 04:58 PM
You should try whey supplements with added protease and lactase enzymes such as ON 100% or Dymatize Elite whey. Notice that most whey powders on the market do not contain enzymes and would affect high whey consumers' digestability. In other words , you get what you pay for.
04-27-2010, 01:45 PM
04-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I haven't tried NutraPro yet, it looks good to me.
But I do normally get gasy and feel bloated of Concentrates. Isolates are a lot better, and Hydro.. is the best for me in terms of bloat/gas feelings.
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum NutraplanetReplies: 27Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:35 PM
- By stankydanky in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
- By Roguearthur in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:17 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 79Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:48 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 04-20-2010, 11:51 AM