Gas on Nutrapro?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Aren't you the one who complained about the taste cause you mixed it with
    3 oz of liquid only? Try using more water like 8 oz and don't drink milk if you got stomach issues
    uh ya i didnt like the strawberry but that isnt a big issue at all compared to the gas, i just recently found out its protein that does it to me, i assumed that gas was a natural part of bodybuilding.... think of the food and supplements we take its bound to happen but when i add in a new protein and it blows up my stomach like crazy and my fart production is like 2-3x more then something is up

2. Im going to have to buy me some of this chocolate flavor when it restocks. Sad to say I generally buy walmart protein as it is dirt cheap but this price is unbeatable. If it taste as good as its being reviewed im going to be one happy guy. lol im gitty just thinking about it. 10lb bags would be sweet as well (assuming im going to love this stuff lol)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    uh ya i didnt like the strawberry but that isnt a big issue at all compared to the gas, i just recently found out its protein that does it to me, i assumed that gas was a natural part of bodybuilding.... think of the food and supplements we take its bound to happen but when i add in a new protein and it blows up my stomach like crazy and my fart production is like 2-3x more then something is up
    you might wanna try some digestive aids...maybe bromelain/papain tabs...and adding yogurt to your diet, probiotics.

4. You should try whey supplements with added protease and lactase enzymes such as ON 100% or Dymatize Elite whey. Notice that most whey powders on the market do not contain enzymes and would affect high whey consumers' digestability. In other words , you get what you pay for.

5. no problemo here
    •   

6. I haven't tried NutraPro yet, it looks good to me.

But I do normally get gasy and feel bloated of Concentrates. Isolates are a lot better, and Hydro.. is the best for me in terms of bloat/gas feelings.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutrapro Consistancy
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
  3. Nutrapro wtf..
    By Roguearthur in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:17 PM