PEA + Caffeine

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been using Phenylethylamine caps (PEA) + 200mg of Caffeine? If so, curious on the effect how it would be to add in 1,3-dimethylamylamine (Geranium extract).

Is the effect of the above comparable to SNS Phenibut XT caps?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Anyone been using Phenylethylamine caps (PEA) + 200mg of Caffeine? If so, curious on the effect how it would be to add in 1,3-dimethylamylamine (Geranium extract).

Phenibut and PEA/1,3 are completely different all together. Though, while it is not my suggestion, I am sure it would feel pretty dang good to stack them all....?? :food:

Personally, PEA gives me a mild & very euphoric kind of energy.

1,3 is very clean as well, but provides a bit more energy, but is pretty euphoric/mood enhancing at the same time.

Phenibut gives me a good clean relaxation type of feeling, which also makes me a bit tired, but it is great for good quality sleep. Personally, Phenibut is great for relieving anxiety and a good "perk me up" on those more stressful days. You just definitely shouldn't take Phenibut everyday, for it will make you deficient on naturally produced GABA. 4 days tops per week, with at least a 3-4 day wash out. Trust me when I say that is NOT a good feeling if you take it for too many days straight!

And, to help answer your question, yes, I feel about 60-200mg (tops) of Caffeine would stack great with PEA, as many products with PEA also have Caffeine as well. To help the life span of PEA in your blood stream, it has been suggested to also take Hordenine as well.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Taking PEA with caffeine won't do much, you need MAO-B inhibitor with PEA to increase its effectiveness, Rhodiola Rosea works quite well for that.

On the other hand, taking 1,3 dimethylamylamine with caffeine will give you great focus and insane energy, depending how much you take. :D

Phenibut XT is when you want to relax or relieve anxiety...very calming. I don't suggest you even think about combining PEA with Phenibut, they'll cancel each other out and you'll be left with a bad headache. :31:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Actually have used 1,3 dimethylamylamine with caffeine before hitting the gym and LOVE it...makes for a great workout.

Trying to get a better idea of how adding in PEA would effect the outcome. Thought caffeine was a mild MAOB inhibitor or does something like Rhodiola Rosea have more effect?

Would Tyrosine be of any benefit?

Taking PEA with caffeine won't do much, you need MAO-B inhibitor with PEA to increase its effectiveness, Rhodiola Rosea works quite well for that.

On the other hand, taking 1,3 dimethylamylamine with caffeine will give you great focus and insane energy, depending how much you take. :D

Phenibut XT is when you want to relax or relieve anxiety...very calming. I don't suggest you even think about combining PEA with Phenibut, they'll cancel each other out and you'll be left with a bad headache. :31:

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't noticed any more of an effect from PEA with caffeine than without. It takes 2 grams on an empty stomach for me to notice anything. It's definitely not like phenibut. In fact, phenibut is one thing you never want to take with PEA. It will completely block PEA's effects.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Thought caffeine was a mild MAOB inhibitor or does something like Rhodiola Rosea have more effect?
Deprenyl (L-Selegiline) takes the cake for MAO-B inhibition in this situation. I'm not entirely sure if I'd recommend that with PEA though.... the stuff made me a mess for about two weeks last fall because its so goddamn addicting. Keep that in mind if you decide to go that route.