SECRET SALE ITEM!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
To honor our valued Anabolic Minds members, we have decided to value an EXCLUSIVE "secret sale"!

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, get 4 packs of ThermoGum (10 pieces) for the INSANE LOW PRICE of ONLY $10.00, 50% OFF!!!

Just simply add 4 units to your shopping cart and voila, ONLY $2.50 PER PACK!!!

ThermoGum is a revolutionary new high-powered, fat-burning sugarless gum designed to stimulate energy, enhance focus, and amplify weight loss. ThermoGum is the next generation of energy enhancing gum, far superior to previous incarnations that relied only on caffeine for a temporary boost. ThermoGum provides clean energy, intense focus, and mood boost, but without crash. Designed to aid in alertness as well as fitness goals (*when combined with diet and excercise), ThermoGum's potent formulation is a step forward in chewing evolution.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That's great! I got a sample in my NP package last week and fell in love with ThermoGum immediately! Instant energy, kills any urges to eat, and makes me more sociable. Definitely a must have.

Thank you for coming out with such good deals! :beerchug:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely fantastic product. nice subtle flavor, with smooth energy.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats a cool idea for sure

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Is there a limit of 4 pieces? What if I want to get 8 or 12, will I be able to get the same price? if 4 = $10 then 8 packs should be $20 etc.

Please let me know. Thank you

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMFG......I just sharted!!!!!!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing! ThermoGum, that is one hell of a gum! Love it!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Is there a limit of 4 pieces? What if I want to get 8 or 12, will I be able to get the same price? if 4 = $10 then 8 packs should be $20 etc.

Please let me know. Thank you
There is NO limit on how many packs you can order at this sale price. The ONLY catch is that you have to add a minimum of 4 packs to your shopping cart, in order to receive the sale price. Basically 4+ packs is $2.50 per pack. So, if you order 10 packs of ThermoGum, the sub-total before shipping will be $25.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
There is NO limit on how many packs you can order at this sale price. The ONLY catch is that you have to add a minimum of 4 packs to your shopping cart, in order to receive the sale price. Basically 4+ packs is $2.50 per pack. So, if you order 10 packs of ThermoGum, the sub-total before shipping will be $25.
sick stuff! Glad i held out my order till today.

When's anavite going up?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Or you could order a million packs and save $2.5 million dollars...yeah! :silly:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
sick stuff! Glad i held out my order till today.

When's anavite going up?
Your wish is my command!

Gaspari's
new & advanced Multi vitamin & mineral formula, Anavite (180 tablets), is now available for purchase at NutraPlanet!

Anavite: Advanced Multivitamin & Mineral Formula!

ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

What Does ANAVITE™ Do?
  • Supports Increased Androgen Receptor Content In Muscle*
  • Optimize Post Exercise Muscle Recovery*
  • Promotes Vasodilation And Nitric Oxide Availability*
  • Support Aerobic And Anaerobic Sports Performance*
  • Contains High Quality Multivitamin & Mineral Formula*

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Phew, Im having trouble keeping up with all these great sales, just do me a favor dont start calling them "blue light specials".
:icon_lol:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wish is my command!

Gaspari's
new & advanced Multi vitamin & mineral formula, Anavite (180 tablets), is now available for purchase at NutraPlanet!

ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

What Does ANAVITE™ Do?

OMG IS DONE Geeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!
:AR15firing:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Your wish is my command!

Gaspari's

What Does ANAVITE™ Do?
OMG IS DONE Geeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!
:AR15firing:
Bought two of the puppies and 3 Mycogreens @ 13.99 a peice!! Thank You! :firedevil: