SECRET SALE ITEM!!!

  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation SECRET SALE ITEM!!!


    To honor our valued Anabolic Minds members, we have decided to value an EXCLUSIVE "secret sale"!

    FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, get 4 packs of ThermoGum (10 pieces) for the INSANE LOW PRICE of ONLY $10.00, 50% OFF!!!

    Just simply add 4 units to your shopping cart and voila, ONLY $2.50 PER PACK!!!



    ThermoGum is a revolutionary new high-powered, fat-burning sugarless gum designed to stimulate energy, enhance focus, and amplify weight loss. ThermoGum is the next generation of energy enhancing gum, far superior to previous incarnations that relied only on caffeine for a temporary boost. ThermoGum provides clean energy, intense focus, and mood boost, but without crash. Designed to aid in alertness as well as fitness goals (*when combined with diet and excercise), ThermoGum's potent formulation is a step forward in chewing evolution.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.96%

    That's great! I got a sample in my NP package last week and fell in love with ThermoGum immediately! Instant energy, kills any urges to eat, and makes me more sociable. Definitely a must have.

    Thank you for coming out with such good deals!
  3. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,403
    Rep Power
    956441
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    23.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    absolutely fantastic product. nice subtle flavor, with smooth energy.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Deeerdre's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,400
    Rep Power
    22091
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    63.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Wow thats a cool idea for sure
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  5. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33135
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    62.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just ordered!
  6. Advanced Member
    pctforeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

    emmm cinnamon
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    That's the lowest price I've ever seen it at. Heck of a deal here!
  8. Advanced Member
    rottie76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    7348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.96%

    Is there a limit of 4 pieces? What if I want to get 8 or 12, will I be able to get the same price? if 4 = $10 then 8 packs should be $20 etc.

    Please let me know. Thank you
  9. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    OMFG......I just sharted!!!!!!
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Is there a limit of 4 pieces? What if I want to get 8 or 12, will I be able to get the same price? if 4 = $10 then 8 packs should be $20 etc.

    Please let me know. Thank you
    Should be scalable rottie.
  11. New Member
    TipTopShape's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    7796
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%

    Thanks for sharing! ThermoGum, that is one hell of a gum! Love it!
  12. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Is there a limit of 4 pieces? What if I want to get 8 or 12, will I be able to get the same price? if 4 = $10 then 8 packs should be $20 etc.

    Please let me know. Thank you
    There is NO limit on how many packs you can order at this sale price. The ONLY catch is that you have to add a minimum of 4 packs to your shopping cart, in order to receive the sale price. Basically 4+ packs is $2.50 per pack. So, if you order 10 packs of ThermoGum, the sub-total before shipping will be $25.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  13. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    There is NO limit on how many packs you can order at this sale price. The ONLY catch is that you have to add a minimum of 4 packs to your shopping cart, in order to receive the sale price. Basically 4+ packs is $2.50 per pack. So, if you order 10 packs of ThermoGum, the sub-total before shipping will be $25.
    sick stuff! Glad i held out my order till today.

    When's anavite going up?
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2805
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    There is NO limit on how many packs you can order at this sale price. The ONLY catch is that you have to add a minimum of 4 packs to your shopping cart, in order to receive the sale price. Basically 4+ packs is $2.50 per pack. So, if you order 10 packs of ThermoGum, the sub-total before shipping will be $25.
    Or you could order a million packs and save $2.5 million dollars...yeah!
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    sick stuff! Glad i held out my order till today.

    When's anavite going up?
    Your wish is my command!

    Gaspari's
    new & advanced Multi vitamin & mineral formula, Anavite (180 tablets), is now available for purchase at NutraPlanet!



    Anavite: Advanced Multivitamin & Mineral Formula!

    ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

    What Does ANAVITE™ Do?
    • Supports Increased Androgen Receptor Content In Muscle*
    • Optimize Post Exercise Muscle Recovery*
    • Promotes Vasodilation And Nitric Oxide Availability*
    • Support Aerobic And Anaerobic Sports Performance*
    • Contains High Quality Multivitamin & Mineral Formula*
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  16. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96469
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Phew, Im having trouble keeping up with all these great sales, just do me a favor dont start calling them "blue light specials".
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  17. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Your wish is my command!

    Gaspari's
    new & advanced Multi vitamin & mineral formula, Anavite (180 tablets), is now available for purchase at NutraPlanet!



    Anavite: Advanced Multivitamin & Mineral Formula!

    ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

    What Does ANAVITE™ Do?
    • Supports Increased Androgen Receptor Content In Muscle*
    • Optimize Post Exercise Muscle Recovery*
    • Promotes Vasodilation And Nitric Oxide Availability*
    • Support Aerobic And Anaerobic Sports Performance*
    • Contains High Quality Multivitamin & Mineral Formula*


    OMG IS DONE Geeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  18. Senior Member
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19726
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Your wish is my command!

    Gaspari's
    new & advanced Multi vitamin & mineral formula, Anavite (180 tablets), is now available for purchase at NutraPlanet!



    Anavite: Advanced Multivitamin & Mineral Formula!

    ANAVITE is far beyond a normal multivitamin. It´s really 3 supplements in 1. An athlete´s multivitamin/mineral formula with optimal, clinically validated doses of Beta-Alanine and Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) for promoting increased endurance and nitric oxide levels while optimizing recovery, thus supporting aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance.* Fully loaded with highly bioavailable vitamin cofactors such as methylcobalamin and minerals such as methylselenocysteine you can expect that ANAVITE will exceed your expectations with this multivitamin & mineral formulation.* To raise the bar even further, Gaspari researchers included 2 FULL GRAMS of the powerful recovery aide Carnipure™ (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate) which has also been suggested to promote vasodilation, nitric oxide levels, and support increased androgen receptor density.* Lastly, ANAVITE includes over a FULL 3 GRAM daily dose of beta alanine which is the dosing threshold scientific studies suggest to increase both anaerobic and aerobic performance.* This provides the support needed to train harder longer!*

    What Does ANAVITE™ Do?
    • Supports Increased Androgen Receptor Content In Muscle*
    • Optimize Post Exercise Muscle Recovery*
    • Promotes Vasodilation And Nitric Oxide Availability*
    • Support Aerobic And Anaerobic Sports Performance*
    • Contains High Quality Multivitamin & Mineral Formula*
    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    OMG IS DONE Geeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!
    Bought two of the puppies and 3 Mycogreens @ 13.99 a peice!! Thank You!
  19. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122080
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Bought two of the puppies and 3 Mycogreens @ 13.99 a peice!! Thank You!
    WHAT!!! monstermash LOL
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Huge Secret Sale at NP! Strict Limit: 2 per customer!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:55 PM
  2. Maximize secret sale
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. MUST READ -- Secret Item SALE UPDATE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:09 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM
  5. Item Availability during sale?
    By Misnerwest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in