Thy Drol that is Nata...SUPER SALE!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving these NP super sales! Please keep them coming!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so when is the nutra credit card coming out? the last 3 weeks i've seen np running awesome sales on things...gotta try and sell my stash of things before i can buy anymore though...bummer

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol makes me wonder! This price really makes me want to jump on it but, without full panel/hormone/liver work etc done, I dont think I can hop on it just yet.

Next year Im going to be competing in Natural feds and you obviously need to be clean. yeah yeah they say its non prohormone and naturally occuring etc, but then wtf would you need pct. NO bro science bs but plain n simple, if something is naturally occuring, it wouldnt spike levels enough to where you would need a pct (even if otc) to reach homeostasis.

So it makes me wonder and I def dont need to fail a test because of something so stupid!

Bottom line, if its naturally occuring, no need for pct (or they just trying to make you buy into more of their products thus saying you need it). If you really do need PCT, then its slightly androgenic, period!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Americans are so lucky :( I wish I could buy some of this stuff and keep it on hold til all my order comes in stock!!

HARSH< SO HARSH :(

Snap it up!

lmbarca19

Awards
Natadrol makes me wonder! This price really makes me want to jump on it but, without full panel/hormone/liver work etc done, I dont think I can hop on it just yet.

Next year Im going to be competing in Natural feds and you obviously need to be clean. yeah yeah they say its non prohormone and naturally occuring etc, but then wtf would you need pct. NO bro science bs but plain n simple, if something is naturally occuring, it wouldnt spike levels enough to where you would need a pct (even if otc) to reach homeostasis.

So it makes me wonder and I def dont need to fail a test because of something so stupid!

Bottom line, if its naturally occuring, no need for pct (or they just trying to make you buy into more of their products thus saying you need it). If you really do need PCT, then its slightly androgenic, period!
It's called marketing, they want you to think you're getting a powerful product.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what I figured. BUT, without any "real" evidence of this, it leaves me unable to buy into this product. I go ahead and run this based upon "beliefs" that it is or isnt this blah blah then end up humiliated at a show because I failed a test for stupid natadrol! Tempting either way!!!! I just wish there was bloodwork done to verify my beliefs.

lmbarca19

Awards
Yea thats what I figured. BUT, without any "real" evidence of this, it leaves me unable to buy into this product. I go ahead and run this based upon "beliefs" that it is or isnt this blah blah then end up humiliated at a show because I failed a test for stupid natadrol! Tempting either way!!!! I just wish there was bloodwork done to verify my beliefs.
I would like to see bloodwork proving it does anything, I'll see what I can find.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put it into my cart and got this

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

It was the only thing I had in the cart :0

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's oversold because it's going fast. The price is unreal.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can I still place an order at this price or will the checkout process not complete ?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can go ahead and complete your order but the product will ship as soon as we receive more stock

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope there is some on the way to NP !

There should have been a stockpile prior to offering such a great deal -

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hope there is some on the way to NP !

There should have been a stockpile prior to offering such a great deal -
I'm actually surprised at how quick our stock depleted.

There will be some on the way, don't worry about that.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes its a matter of price. The way I view it is since most logs run at a high dose a single bottle may not suffice - I've already inquired into LG possibly offering an XL size but I'm sure these packaging changes and cost structure changes take time to implement. Awesome deal, got on it so now I'm waiting - no worries

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I don't see logs dosing high, they tell u to run the recommended dose

slinkrs

Awards
This is a serious question, can someone from LG give me their thoughts on this study?

http:/ /www . ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15248490

"Seminal vesicular fructose also depleted whereas, testicular cholesterol was elevated significantly followed by a reduction in testosterone levels. These results suggested antifertility effects of the stem extract of T. cordifolia in male rats."