Iforce maximize v2...presale?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, NP and I have been working on getting a pre-sale for this new product of ours...woud u guys be interested?

If yes, I will ship out 10-15 samples to users on here to try out so you can know what the product is all about!!!

Let us know so we can make sure it happens!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Very interested, can we see the ingredients?

ecupirate

Awards
I would be interested. Heard good things about the first verison. I am willing to give an honest review

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read many good things about your product, would love to test pretty much everything you have..lol

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested.

Loved the original formula!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Label will be posted soon!

Some product highlights:

1. No arginine...not even 1mg! Maximize v2 uses agmatine sulfate as it's NO booster, making it the first pre-wo drink to ever use it!
2. It's affordable! 45 servings for about $29.99-$34.99
3. The strongest pre-wo to date...guaranteed!
4. The flavor is out of this world...I'm talking orgasmic!
5. No fillers...only the most proven ingredients at effacious doses!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine, 1,3dimethylamylamine, methyl synnephrine

rescue163

Awards
hmmmmm... peaking my intrest.... I am a Jack3d fan my self....... I am wondering how it compares.......

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
This stuff has a good profile, unfortunately the tub I bought had moisture issues and I-force wouldn't doing anything to make it right. I ended up dumping the stuff after trying to roll the clumps out with a rolling pin, and the stuff just clumped right back up on me. Glad I only paid $20 for it

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff has a good profile, unfortunately the tub I bought had moisture issues and I-force wouldn't doing anything to make it right. I ended up dumping the stuff after trying to roll the clumps out with a rolling pin, and the stuff just clumped right back up on me. Glad I only paid $20 for it
May be talking about the old version.

Latest versions sounds interesting.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
May be talking about the old version.

Latest versions sounds interesting.
Yes it was the original version, I liked the look of the stimulant complex in it and the fact that they did not use some "proprietary blend" to hide how much of each ingredient is in this product. I like a no BS straight forward label so I know what Im dosing and how much.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Can't post links yet...not enough posts lol

any help here?

sncaufield

Awards
I would love to try it. I never understood why maximize doesn't get the respect it deserves. V1 had a good formula in my opinion and I have set a couple PR's while taking it. And I have had Superpump, White Flood, and jacked as well. Maximize was just as good for me as superpump but yet it was rated poorly.

Either way, I've been anticipating the v2 release and would love to try it out!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!!!!! NO HAS CREATINE FOR ME IS GREAT!!!!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested by the flavor scheme Raspberry Lemonade - oh and in for the pump

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try some out and willing to write an honest review ive tried alot of different preworkouts and can honestly tell u how it compares
what do i have to do to get the sample

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like the look this one!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New version was awesome but the after taste was a lil, eghh. The new version solved that :). Hope you guys like, its awesome!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's really odd. I've had several tubs and have never had that issue. Sorry to hear you had such a hard time with it.

I would love to try it. I never understood why maximize doesn't get the respect it deserves. V1 had a good formula in my opinion and I have set a couple PR's while taking it. And I have had Superpump, White Flood, and jacked as well. Maximize was just as good for me as superpump but yet it was rated poorly.

I love the original version too. I like the profile and feel great in the gym on it. I was NOT a fan of the taste though. The feedback on v2's flavoring has been a huge turnaround success and I can't wait to get my own tub.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label will be posted soon!

Some product highlights:

1. No arginine...not even 1mg! Maximize v2 uses agmatine sulfate as it's NO booster, making it the first pre-wo drink to ever use it!
2. It's affordable! 45 servings for about $29.99-$34.99
3. The strongest pre-wo to date...guaranteed!
4. The flavor is out of this world...I'm talking orgasmic!
5. No fillers...only the most proven ingredients at effacious doses!
NICE im definitely interested lets see a lable as soon as possible

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
I tried a sample of V1 and it wasn't that bad! If you guys say you improved it, I can only imagine!

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
I would absolutely love a sample of this. The inclusion of agmatine plus the stimulants in this stuff has my interest piqued. I'm looking for a new pre-workout and this seems like it could certainly fill that void.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I would like to give it a whirl and see how it compares to v1.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I will pop back in here today and PM everyone who is interested for their address :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
would like to use this with my hemavol I just bought!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see agmatine used; hopefully there atleast 500-1000mg. I think there's still an option to pick up some samples, so chime in if you're interested.
Hell Yeah Steve!!!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still would love samples do we get notified> or does it jsut show up in the mail?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still would love samples do we get notified> or does it jsut show up in the mail?
If you get asked for your address then it should be fairly safe to assume that you will be getting a sample. ;)

iForce

Awards
  • Established

BUMP!!!!!! NO HAS CREATINE FOR ME IS GREAT!!!!!
Interested by the flavor scheme Raspberry Lemonade - oh and in for the pump
I like the look this one!
I would absolutely love a sample of this. The inclusion of agmatine plus the stimulants in this stuff has my interest piqued. I'm looking for a new pre-workout and this seems like it could certainly fill that void.
I would like to give it a whirl and see how it compares to v1.

Please PM me your shipping addresses. Make the title "Maximize V2 sample"

These samples are coming from my personal stash, so they will not be in individually packed sealed containers. They will be in some ziploc bag, everyone cool with that?

sncaufield

Awards
Please PM me your shipping addresses. Make the title "Maximize V2 sample"

These samples are coming from my personal stash, so they will not be in individually packed sealed containers. They will be in some ziploc bag, everyone cool with that?
That's cool. Sending more than one serving would also be cool ;) .. lol

iForce

Awards
  • Established
That's cool. Sending more than one serving would also be cool ;) .. lol
each person will receive 2 scoops.

I dont suggest anyone ever dose this higher than 2 scoops, so thats why I'm sending this. I personally like to use 2 scoops when I'm training during the day, but restrict it to 1 scoop if its in the evening.

sncaufield

Awards
each person will receive 2 scoops.

I dont suggest anyone ever dose this higher than 2 scoops, so thats why I'm sending this. I personally like to use 2 scoops when I'm training during the day, but restrict it to 1 scoop if its in the evening.
Awesome. Yeah I use 2 scoops with the current version and it works great!