MUST READ -- Secret Item SALE UPDATE!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your mission AM member if you choose to accept it is...

TO SAVE MONEY!!!

If you like saving money and seeing blowout deals, you've got to sign up for the NutraPlanet Newsletter to receive the secret item BLITZ SALE email!

How to sign up:

Simply go to www.nutraplanet.com
Click on My Account at the top of the header
Click on Newsletter Subscription Settings and sign up.

We will be sending out the secret email at 12:00 pm EST

Don't miss out, this sale is BIG and only around for 36 hours.

**This post will self destruct in 3...2...1... (pfft)**

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

DA-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
This sale item(s?) is DEFINITELY a SECRET!

I asked Sam what we were putting on sale (just so I'd be ready to handle customer inquires) and he wouldn't even tell ME!

All he said was "Make sure you're signed up for the mass newsletter". Oh, and.... "Now get back to work, slave!"......:blindfold::whip:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That's great!! Happy Friday everyone... :fest30:

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Waiting... BTW if the PerformaStrips aren't in on this can you get them up on the site for order. I'm sure there will be something in the sale I gotta have and I've been waiting for these things for a while as well!

sncaufield

Awards
Sweet, now I'll spendthe next few hours trying to talk myself out of buying this, lol. I've been looking at this since it was released. Now NP is making it that much harder to resist.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a deal, cant beat the price

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
Sweet, now I'll spendthe next few hours trying to talk myself out of buying this, lol. I've been looking at this since it was released. Now NP is making it that much harder to resist.
EXACTLY what I am in the process of doing right now. UGH

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey signed up and got no friggin email, its past 12 est tyme, what gives

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry to hear you didnt get the email.

Just to give you the heads up it is Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs for $24.95. Which is a friggin crazy price

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
hey signed up and got no friggin email, its past 12 est tyme, what gives
PM me your email address, as I will be happy to forward this email to you! Please PM me the address by 4:00-4:30 EST today, as we close at 5:00pm.

Either way, the email is over Muscle Marinade on sale for 3 DAYS ONLY, at a unbeatable low blowout price of ONLY $24.95, 38% OFF of our everyday already low price!!!

Muscle Marinade represents a true breakthrough in the supplement industry with a specific focus on pre workout nutrition. Muscle Marinade was engineered using a detailed, systematic and scientifically sound approach (outlined in the white paper) including only those ingredients supported by peer reviewed and published scientific data in human subjects (in addition to strong anecdotal evidence) and included at the dosage used in the clinical research studies. The ingredient matrix comprising Muscle Marinade addresses all components related to both exercise performance and exercise recovery. Performance-related factors include mind/muscle stimulation and energy production, hydrogen ion buffering, electrolyte balancing and hydration, and enhancement of muscle power and endurance. Recovery-related factors include insulin release and nutrient shuttling, cortisol reduction, protein anabolism, enhancement of cellular immunity, and improved health and antioxidant defense.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to pick me up one of them...had some credit with nutra...and gotta see what all the fuss is about...hopefully i picked the right flavor, punch....haven't read to much about which one tastes better....usually a jack3d guy...might actually just mix alittle of this and a little of that and see what kinda mess i can get myself into

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
darn! i just placed an order 2 days ago (which i placed april 1, delivery tomorrow!) missed this. oh well, next time :)

ksa

Awards
  • Established
L-Leucine (116mg) and Cyanoccobalamin must be typo. nice profile but methylcobalamin is more superior than Cyanocobalamin. I like how this is dosed ppl can devide the serving into 2 which will last 54 servings.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone that didn't get the email and wants it, feel free to PM me or any of the reps with your email address and we'll get it over to you. Unlike customer service, we're working around the clock :)

Like Adam said, the product to check out is Muscle Marinade