7 Day Blitz Sale On Your Favorite Supplements!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet's slashing prices on your favorite supplements for 7 DAYS ONLY! Lowest prices on tried and true & NEW supplements:

LG Sciences BC+EAA
Reg Price: $19.99
SALE Price: $11.99
Save 40% OFF

USPLabs Prime
Reg Price: $49.95
SALE Price: $34.95
Save 30% OFF

USPLabs PowerFULL
Reg Price: $39.95
SALE Price: $26.99
Save 32% OFF

USPLabs Jack3D
Reg Price: $34.95
SALE Price: $21.75
Save 38% OFF

VPX NO Shotgun (Exotic Fruit Only)
Reg Price: $39.99
SALE Price: $27.95
Save 30% OFF

CL Orange Triad
SALE Price: $19.99
Save 43% OFF

and LAST but DEFINITELY not least:

NutraPro™
Reg Price: $44.95
SALE Price: $29.99
Save 33% OFF

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Will those of us that jumped on the original price be credited for the sale price. The reps counted us down to the exact minute of the pre-sale, and now it jumped down 3 bucks.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely John! I've already credited back your card and everyone else who purchased the NutraPro.

We appreciate your support...you're gonna LOVE this new protein!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I will. Killer introductory price! You guys are the best. Hope to make this my new staple protein. Everything else bloats me up like nobodys business.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem when it comes to protein powders. For the most part I have to consume most of my protein through food because even the iso's tend to give me some gas. I can honestly say that NutraPro™ gives me zero bloat or gas, and doesn't aggravate my lactose intolerance. Even the wife is happy now! :D

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
In that case, expect fan mail from my girl. I'm too stubborn to give up protein powder and she has to pay the price :). Definitely hoping I see similar results.

jr0d

Awards
aw man i bought the nutrapro and orange triad at regular price lol.

still great deals!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Stryder! I was worried about that too. What a great service! No other company would do that, they'd just take your money. Nutra is the best, even with the new flat rate shipping charge. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Absolutely John! I've already credited back your card and everyone else who purchased the NutraPro.

We appreciate your support...you're gonna LOVE this new protein!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gald everything worked out. Some truly great prices on amazing supplements.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just hopped On the Planet, and saw everything drop down, thank god I was too exhausted to buy last night, but Im stocking up.

I actually was about to post that the prices dropped alot lol.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Oh and after this sale, the regular price of nutrapro is 33$ and change?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and after this sale, the regular price of nutrapro is 33$ and change?
Yes, price will go up on NutraPro™ because $29.99 is very close to our cost. We are initially selling it low to get people to try NutraPro™ so they can experience it firsthand and truly see the quality of this protein. This protein was formulated to be an ON quality material at an affordable price...hopefully consecutive runs will allow us to get pricing down, depending on initial response and demand.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yes, price will go up on NutraPro™ because $29.99 is very close to our cost. We are initially selling it low to get people to try NutraPro™ so they can experience it firsthand and truly see the quality of this protein. This protein was formulated to be an ON quality material at an affordable price...hopefully consecutive runs will allow us to get pricing down, depending on initial response and demand.
So far nearly every member on this forum bought your product, any clue how many you sold so far (just curious to see how many tubs you sold In a day)?

Im buying my two tubs, just here In a moment, Is the over 75$ purchase free shipping gone? It says It isnt on my shopping cart, haven't checked out yet however (still buying a few more things).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The $75 free shipping is gone, however, the flat rate is in, which at the end of the day is a tremendous deal

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Most people push their orders to achieve the 75$ free shipping, granted It Is not a big price either, but then again Im not going to buy a few more things If I do not have to.

Example, two bottles of Nutra Pro, Jack3d and Animal Pak = over 75 dollars, would have given me free shipping. Now Im just going to cut my order down because Im spending the same ammount either way and not saving much at all then.

Second Example, $30.95 Animal Pak. + 5.95 shipping = 36.90. It Is just cheaper then essentially to just hit the Vitamin Shoppe on my way to the gym, get It that day, not have to wait about a week or so, and still save 3$. Whats the point In spending 3 more dollars, and waiting longer for it? With the 75$ and over free shipping, I'll then save 3$. The more you buy, the more you save.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That is a crazy deal on the NutraPro. Seriously, this is not making NP anything.

The NutraPro really is crafted to be a premium protein and not an "econo-blend" that most people are used to. The difference really is night and day.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
That is a crazy deal on the NutraPro. Seriously, this is not making NP anything.

The NutraPro really is crafted to be a premium protein and not an "econo-blend" that most people are used to. The difference really is night and day.
Of course I am buying their protein, It's supposed to be amazing. Just price wise now, we aren't saving as much as we could.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! i knew i shouldnt have jumped on the pre-sale so quick! could have used some no-shotgun. And thank you for crediting us for the NutroPro! :D

sncaufield

Awards
Damnit! i knew i shouldnt have jumped on the pre-sale so quick! could have used some no-shotgun. And thank you for crediting us for the NutroPro! :D
You can contact CS and add it to your order since it hasnt shipped yet.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
ordering tonight...now if only xtend were to go on sale...anyone have any reviews about the LG bcaas, any good?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet's slashing prices on your favorite supplements for 7 DAYS ONLY! Lowest prices on tried and true & NEW supplements:

LG Sciences BC+EAA
Reg Price: $19.99
SALE Price: $11.99
Save 40% OFF

USPLabs Prime
Reg Price: $49.95
SALE Price: $34.95
Save 30% OFF

USPLabs PowerFULL
Reg Price: $39.95
SALE Price: $26.99
Save 32% OFF

USPLabs Jack3D
SALE Price: $21.75
Save 38% OFF

VPX NO Shotgun (Exotic Fruit Only)
Reg Price: $39.99
SALE Price: $27.95
Save 30% OFF

CL Orange Triad
SALE Price: $19.99
Save 43% OFF

and LAST but DEFINITELY not least:

NutraPro™
Reg Price: $44.95
SALE Price: $29.99
Save 33% OFF

Geeeeez Sam really you need medical assistance man INSANE PRICES!!!!
:AR15firing:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ordering tonight...now if only xtend were to go on sale...anyone have any reviews about the LG bcaas, any good?
Best bang for your buck! Never tried this product myself, but I hear it taste/mixes very well!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
why? nutraplanet why? Been trying to cut back the spending lately and you have to go and do something like this...

....:naughty: filling my cart.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always running stuff like this when my credit card bill is high enough and hasn't come in the mail yet to pay it off....damn g/f's b-day present....i need prime at that price

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best bang for your buck! Never tried this product myself, but I hear it taste/mixes very well!
I have tried numerous times, very pleased with BC+EAA. Nice light flavor, and easy mixability

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
always running stuff like this when my credit card bill is high enough and hasn't come in the mail yet to pay it off....damn g/f's b-day present....i need prime at that price
Hell Yeah!!!!!:AR15firing:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
No you don't, trust me. It's garbage. I love Usp but its useless.

defy

Awards
Pay it off online?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I have tried numerous times, very pleased with BC+EAA. Nice light flavor, and easy mixability

Great thanks for the heads up I'll grab a few tubs in that case to go along with the protein, grabbin strawberry and vanilla.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Also, don't overlook the amazing deal on White Flood (25 servings) White Raspberry (only flavor on sale) for the UNBEATABLE LOW PRICE of ONLY $23.99, 31% OFF!!!

**This offer is only valid WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST!

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like none other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood!

Key Attributes:
  • Fast absorbing and fast acting
  • Synergy, strength and stamina
  • Endurance and extreme pumps
  • Nutrient delivery and recovery
  • Carb Free
  • Ephedra / Ephedrine Free
  • Stimulate neurons
  • Enhanced creatine utilization

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
you guys really increased the CS! I ordered ~12:45 and I was updated it was shipped ~1:30 or so....fantastic job! :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these are some great deals, I'm a little surprised to see that there's not even a free shipping option for orders over $200 though (like the old days).

I guess something has to give when cutting profit margins, but I would have anticipated an incentive for people that regularly put together larger orders.

defy

Awards
Ah crap, already ordered and would have added white flood.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No you don't, trust me. It's garbage. I love Usp but its useless.
This is a very silly comment. All supps work in a subjective manner, no true generalizations are available

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for losing you money on a would be buyer. There Is alot of crap out there that well Is just crap. I have a completely un-biased opinion, and I simply stated that. "Promotes thick, dense muscle." WOW I REALLY NEED THAT. Its waaaaay to hard to do high reps, Im just going to waste my money on a pill that does It for me!!

I promise I will never again voice my opinion that would lose you a potential buyer.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
BigB you are entitled to your own opinion. The decision to purchase a supplement ultimately falls on the perspective buyer. I simply stated no need for those comments in this thread because this thread doesn't focus on Prime pimarily.

If you feel like you would like to review a particular item and inform the public that you didn't respond as you'd hoped there are different sections on this forum for that.

This thread is to inform people of sales going on at nutraplanet that will save them money. One of our top goals is to deliver products at the beat prices possible. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
My apologies for spelling, typed that on my phone.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigB you are entitled to your own opinion. The decision to purchase a supplement ultimately falls on the perspective buyer. I simply stated no need for those comments in this thread because this thread doesn't focus on Prime pimarily.

If you feel like you would like to review a particular item and inform the public that you didn't respond as you'd hoped there are different sections on this forum for that.

This thread is to inform people of sales going on at nutraplanet that will save them money. One of our top goals is to deliver products at the beat prices possible. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
exactly, no one will ever deny people their right to voice opinions. they should just be done in the correct location

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Great sale. Just picked up some NurtraPro.

Thanks for the deals Nutraplanet!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets us know what you think of it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I appologize fellas. I just put my order In for 2x lbs of Nutrapro and Jack3d

Crulexis

Awards
Is shipping for Canada supposed to be this expensive? Because when I used "shipping estimator" it said it would be 5.95... but now it's saying 39 something for normal International, and 41 for Express...

Thought it was flat rate?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is shipping for Canada supposed to be this expensive? Because when I used "shipping estimator" it said it would be 5.95... but now it's saying 39 something for normal International, and 41 for Express...

Thought it was flat rate?
We are currently working very aggresively to accomadate the international customers in regard to shipping

Cllake

Awards
I am new to the site and new to stacks/cycles. I want to put a stack together to lean out while building muscle for summer. Is there anything you guys can recommend? I work out atleast 5-6 days a week and need to kick it into high gear!

Thanks
-Cllake

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello Cllake, I would recommend a good Adrenosterone complex such as 11-Sterone by CEL. 11-Sterone is a good anti-cortisol which helps with leaning out and can be used for a lean bulk as well. For more details and cycle info, click here

Also, to assist in recovery try the BC+EAA which is on sale for the lowest available price ANYWHERE! This is a blend of your branch chain amino acids, essential aminos, and glutamine. This product rapidly increases recovery while reducing DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).

Of course you will also need a good whey protein product...yes, I'm biased but I would recommend our NutraPro™. Our protein has amazing mixability and great taste with zero bloating or gas!

As a fundamental, make sure you get a good multi-vitamin like Orange Triad which is featured in this sale at 40+% off. This contains your vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and joint support.

Lastly, this is optional...but a good preworkout if you are needing assistance in taking your workouts to the next level. A great product is Jack3D which is also featured in this sale for the lowest available price.

This will cover all your bases and is one suggestion to help you in achieving your fitness goals. I'm sure there are many other members who can also point you in the right direction.

Welcome to AM/NutraPlanet and best of luck with your fitness endeavors. If you need any help or have questions, feel free to post them in our forum or call our expert staff: 1-866-780-3755

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
like stryder suggested. a good protein, some bcaa's and a preworkout drink would be great for a beginner.

and it just so happens that theyre all on sale