nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys...

Tell us how YOU would stack ALPHA-T2 and win a free bottle. This is a lottery style contest, so let the best stack win!

Tell us your stack, your goals from the stack, and anything else that you think is important!

Let me get your started with a solid foundation for your stacks...

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Xtreme Cut Stack (Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

So tell me...how would you use ALPHA-T2 Stack?

May the best stack win...

(yes we are giving away a free bottle in both threads!)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great combos for a great price, cant beat that

camarokyle

Awards
LX is a non-stim cortisol blocker (which, I'm pretty sure neither of the other two are). With that being the case, the ultimate stack would be: Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro + Lean Xtreme = winner, winner, chicken dinner.

IMO, of course

camarokyle

Awards
LX is a non-stim cortisol blocker (which, I'm pretty sure neither of the other two are). With that being the case, the ultimate stack would be: Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro + Lean Xtreme = winner, winner, chicken dinner.

IMO, of course
Oh, and I forgot to give props to NP - those prices are Bad A**! :smirk:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Cut Stack

Nutra Raspberry Ketones 750MG/Day
Alpha T-2 3/3/3/3/0/0/0
X-Lean 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
TTA-550 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Berberine 500mg 3xday

Alpha T2 for the increased metabolism, alpha 2 antagonist, beta-3-adrenergic activation, appetite suppression
Raspberry ketone for increased lipolysis
Lean-Xtreme to lower cortisol to maintain muscle while in hypocaloric diet and reduce visceral fat
TTA-500 PPAR-alpha agonist to free up and burn even more fat
Berberine to lower blood glucose, prevent fat accumulation from carbohydrate, increase insulin sensitivity , and ppar gamma antagonist to prevent preadipocytes from maturing, and increase lipolysis thru another pathway.

rescue163

Awards
Alpha-T2 + O.E.P. + Recreate = The six pack Hack stack.......

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO, of course
That is a sexy stack right there...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimate Cut Stack

Nutra Raspberry Ketones 750MG/Day
Alpha T-2 3/3/3/3/0/0/0
X-Lean 0/0/0/3/3/3/3
TTA-550 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Berberine 500mg 3xday

Alpha T2 for the increased metabolism, alpha 2 antagonist, beta-3-adrenergic activation, appetite suppression
Raspberry ketone for increased lipolysis
Lean-Xtreme to lower cortisol to maintain muscle while in hypocaloric diet and reduce visceral fat
TTA-500 PPAR-alpha agonist to free up and burn even more fat
Berberine to lower blood glucose, prevent fat accumulation from carbohydrate, increase insulin sensitivity , and ppar gamma antagonist to prevent preadipocytes from maturing, and increase lipolysis thru another pathway.
Very well thought out!

Tons and tons of synergy right here

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
AT2 + DCP + OEP + prime + LCLT

At2 for thyroid action, DCP for mitochondria activation, OEP for thermo and appetite supression, and prime w/ LCLT for muscle/strength sparing. BOOM!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack it with the following:
DCP: invaluable cutting tool
Napalm: localized fat/cort control to get rid of stubborn areas
GlycoBol: glucose modulation along with many health benefits
Forskolin: cranks up the thermogenesis along with some T boosting

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isn't that an aweful lot of Alpha Yohimbe between the AT2 and the OEP?

Mr.50

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Winner!!!!!:AR15firing:

mrcharismatic

Awards
Does Alpha T2 have minimal suppression ? when do you think we can get back to normal levels?

Do you think cycling with OEP which also claims that it has natural Thyroid boosting capabilities would be perfect or will it be too much stress on Thyroid gland.... using two Thyroid boosters???? Please advise.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess one would have the assess their tolerance :)
I guess your right Steveo but I am just wondering if someone could chime in here with information about twhat is the safe upper limit for Alpha Yohimbe consumption?

Mr.50

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I already ordered the get up and go stack, so if i was to win the free bottle I would be interested in logging the effects of alpha solo compared to the effects of alpha stacked with oep.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Alpha T2 have minimal suppression ? when do you think we can get back to normal levels?

Do you think cycling with OEP which also claims that it has natural Thyroid boosting capabilities would be perfect or will it be too much stress on Thyroid gland.... using two Thyroid boosters???? Please advise.

back to normal levels in 5-7 days after 30-35 days of use of high doses up to 600 mcg this is for 3,5 not sure if applies with the 3,3

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since 3,3 T2 basically has no TSH supression you will be back to normal when you stop. Stacking with OEP will boost the thyroid effects even more without causing supression. It really is an unbeatable stack

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess your right Steveo but I am just wondering if someone could chime in here with information about twhat is the safe upper limit for Alpha Yohimbe consumption?

Mr.50
I've taken 30mg in a single dose, so the upper limit is pretty high with Alpha-Yohimbine, however I have a low sensitivity so some others might not be able to take a dose like that.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack right there

Isn't that an aweful lot of Alpha Yohimbe between the AT2 and the OEP?

Mr.50
You would want to start both supplements at 1-2 capsules per day and work your way up to assess tolerance. But regardless, it is a very powerful stack

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since 3,3 T2 basically has no TSH supression you will be back to normal when you stop. Stacking with OEP will boost the thyroid effects even more without causing supression. It really is an unbeatable stack
The Sightly Suppression is for doses up 600 mcg`s but up to 400mcg`s the body can "Autoregulate" itself without shutdown.

like Cytomel or Synthroid and the powerful Tricana (Tiratricol) (3,5,3'-triiodothyroacetic acid) but this cause total suppression!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This my stack`z!!!!

if you wish take the sweet route....

Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme+AlphaBurn +Eviscerate @ full dose and after bed (Alpha-T2+Eviscerate )

or if you take the Hardcore route.....

Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro or (ECaY) + Eviscerate @ full dose without Mercy and after bed (Alpha-T2+Eviscerate)

p.s. use a good NATURAL (multivitamin or B-complex and up vitamin C to 1000mg if you feel lethargy)

after this you start to prey..............then you can believe

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This my stack`z!!!!

if you wish take the sweet route....

Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme+AlphaBurn +Eviscerate @ full dose and after bed (Alpha-T2+Eviscerate )

or if you take the Hardcore route.....

Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro or (ECaY) + Eviscerate @ full dose without Mercy and after bed (Alpha-T2+Eviscerate)

p.s. use a good NATURAL (multivitamin or B-complex and up vitamin C to 1000mg if you feel lethargy)

after this you start to prey..............then you can believe
very nice stacks right there. I love the 2nd

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

The winner of this lottery contest was MAxximal

Congrats! You will be receiving a PM shortly!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeeeeeezzz Natty I`m ready to KICK FAT!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recently been recognized that there exist two additional active metabolites of T3: 3,5 and 3,3' diiodothyronines, which we will collectively call T2. Studies have shown that 3,3'-T2 may be more effective in raising resting metabolic rate when hypothyroid subjects are treated with t3, than when normal (euthyroid) subjects are given t3. Therefore in normal subjects 3,5-T2 may be the principal active metabolite of t3.

Like the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, the thyroid gland is under negative feedback control. When t3 levels go up, TSH secretion is suppressed. This is the mechanism whereby exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses natural thyroid hormone production. There is a difference though between the way anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production and the way t3 suppresses the thyroid. With steroids, the longer and heavier the cycle is, the longer your natural testosterone is suppressed. This is not the case with exogenous thyroid hormone.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer. He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days"

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Nevertheless, most bodybuilders will choose to cycle their t3 (or T4 which in most cases works just as well) as part of a cutting strategy, since t3 is catabolic with respect to muscle just as it is with fat. As previously mentioned, long term t3 induced hyperthyroidism is also catabolic to bone as well as muscle.