online credit

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
For over a year nutra has been my primary source for supplying my protein, staples and other supplements whenever im in need. The single factor that sometimes forces me to resort to other online supplement suppliers is that np accepts no online credit provider (paypal, bill-me-later, etc.) I tend to run my supps until the last few servings remain and must wait over a week for the paycheck to come in. I use other sites to restock when im still waiting for the paycheck to deposit. I know i would use NP for every order if u guys could provide a payment method thru an online credit provider. Any chance this could happen? Just want you guys to have all my business. Thanks for great prices and customer service!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
The problem i see with this is that paypal would be getting a % of every payment made that way, and nutra already offers the lowest prices around, paying a % would be a big loss for nutra

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
No it wouldn't.. They already pay a % with every CC purchase.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Actually, we used PayPal back in the day, when NutraPlanet first opened. Though, we were constantly having problems with PayPal. They once dropped us in the past for selling PHs. Then, after we quit selling PHs after the ban a few years ago, they dropped us again for selling test boosters and some fat burners. So, we thought it was pretty apparent that customers would rather see us sell test boosters and other products, over offering PayPal. And, that was only one of the major issues we experienced with PayPal. Apologies, but it was just WAY too much of a headache to continue offering that payment method.

For some major orders, we do accept wire transfers, but I imagine this wouldn't benefit you for this situation. We also accept money orders (domestic and international).

Though, one idea is that when you do have money in your bank account, go ahead and purchase a NutraPlanet Gift Certificate, in which we can apply to your house account as pending store credit, upon your request. When placing the order, just leave a comment in the comments section, stating that you would like it applied as store credit on your house account. This way, when you are ready to place your order, you can do so at your convenience.

Click HERE to view our NutraPlanet Gift Certificate selection. And, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!