NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to announce the new edition to our extensive line-up, ALPHA-T2 (90 caps)!!

ALPHA-T2 (90 caps), only supplement you need to burn fat, is a new and innovative supplement, produced by Performance Enhancing Supplements, which is completely EXCLUSIVE to NutraPlanet! Get a unit today, for ONLY $34.99!!!

But wait! As if this news was not good enough, we are extending our generous offer and providing an EXCLUSIVE 15% OFF COUPON, ONLY TO AM MEMBERS!!! During checkout of your order, simply type the coupon below in the coupons section (located on the last page of checkout) and 15% will be deducted off of every unit of ALPHA-T2 that you purchase. There is NO LIMIT on how many orders that you can use this coupon, or for how many units you purchase. Therefore, the SAVINGS ARE ENDLESS!!!

15% OFF ALPHA-T2 Coupon Code:
"ALPHA-T2" (without the quotations)

Benefits:
  • TARGETED FAT DESTRUCTION
  • INCREASE METABOLISM
  • DECREASE FAT STORAGE
  • INCREASE FAT BURNING
  • NO JITTERS OR UNWANTED SIDE EFFECTS

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINALLY... a 3,3 only product. All the T2 benefits without the TSH shutdown.

Definitely going to snag up two bottles, one for me, and one for the wife..... T2 is AMAZING in women! :)

Nice pickup nutra.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like an interesting formulation with just 3 ingredients. No mysteries about the dosing, just straight science!
Yup! 3 perfect ingredients working together.

An alpha-2-receptor inhibitor, beta 3 agonist, and the 3,3-T2. Very stackable as well ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINALLY... a 3,3 only product. All the T2 benefits without the TSH shutdown.

Definitely going to snag up two bottles, one for me, and one for the wife..... T2 is AMAZING in women! :)

Nice pickup nutra.
You are correct sir...this product is more than beneficial in both men and women :fest30:

Sticking the 3,3-T2 with the two other ingredients, and leaving out the 3,5 was the golden plan.

Just from what I have read on the boards, a lot of users agree that 3,3-T2 works great with alpha-2 antagonists.

Can't wait to see some reviews!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks very intersting, like the synergy that this could offer

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Wow...I like this product. How long is the 15% coupon good for?

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Mine will be here tomorrow.. Hoping they'll let me use coupon even though I ordered on Sunday.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Mine will be here tomorrow.. Hoping they'll let me use coupon even though I ordered on Sunday.

I liked the no 3,5 so I scooped up two on Friday .

I have 2 bottles of tt-33 in my stash also so it'll be nice to compare the two.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
done both 3,3 alone, and in combo with 3,5

3,3 alone works very good, but does not compare to the results of 3,3 and 3,5

i know there were studies showing that in combo at the proper ratio suppression did not happen, even if so a proper post cycle with 7-keto at 200mg is more than sufficient.

nice to have options though other than just the 3,3 isomer from Dicana. Alpha T-2 looks like a very solid product.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Wow...I like this product. How long is the 15% coupon good for?
At least for a couple of weeks, but it will only be offered for a LIMITED TIME!

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Crap! I purchased this Saturday! Ugh, I am kicking myself now.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
any use in stacking this with 7-keto or should i run this for 30 days and then keto-7 for another 30?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah that's is what i am getting ready to do with iforce tt-33.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks! I got a ridiculous stack planned at the moment... lol

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
yeah,i know 3,5 shows shutdown.but i hear you get better results with both.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run 7 keto after as a pct at 200mg ed
this is a good choice to do imo
regardless i like to run 7-keto as a pct, i do so even on my previous 3,3 only cycles. this is a cautionary measure, and my $18 is well worth it for a bottle of 7-keto. for something like tt-33 i would say its a must. its actually a nice supplement for trimming so there is nothing to lose on top of it only more results to gain.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any use in stacking this with 7-keto or should i run this for 30 days and then keto-7 for another 30?
As ax1 said, you could run the 7-keto as a precationary measure if you'd like, but research shows no TSH shutdown for the 3,3 T2, which means there is no TSH shutdown in alpha-T2. So it is not necessary

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever your goals may be, AT2 can easily be stacked with tons of different products, or used as a very effective standalone. There is already a ton of synergy in between the three ingredients, but it can extend even further with proper stacking.

We are in strong support of 5 popular stack types, depending on your goals:

AT2 + Stim Fat Burner (OxyElite Pro) for EXTREME synergistic fat loss

AT2 + Cortisol Blocker (Lean Xtreme) for a stim free synergistic stack

AT2 + Anabolic Pump for a safe cut, or a lean bulk

AT2 + Preworkout Mix to turn your pre-workout mix into a fat burning energizing arsenal!

AT2 + Test Booster for a solid lean bulk for spring breaks and summer 8) Remember, AT2 is non-muscle wasting, so there is no harm in taking it while bulking to keep the fat off

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever your goals may be, AT2 can easily be stacked with tons of different products, or used as a very effective standalone. There is already a ton of synergy in between the three ingredients, but it can extend even further with proper stacking.

We are in strong support of 5 popular stack types, depending on your goals:

AT2 + Stim Fat Burner (OxyElite Pro) for EXTREME synergistic fat loss

AT2 + Cortisol Blocker (Lean Xtreme) for a stim free synergistic stack

AT2 + Anabolic Pump for a safe cut, or a lean bulk

AT2 + Preworkout Mix to turn your pre-workout mix into a fat burning energizing arsenal!

AT2 + Test Booster for a solid lean bulk for spring breaks and summer 8) Remember, AT2 is non-muscle wasting, so there is no harm in taking it while bulking to keep the fat off
i wouldnt go for the stim, as stim and 3,3 can cause muscle wasting ime

i would go for the test booster stack, and i have experienced slight muscle wasting and loss of power with 3,3 products, and test booster is a good idea, in my experience and opinion

i gotta go by my experience over any study, but i have seen that 3,3 does have slight suppression, but its very mild, and 3,5 in fact is much more suppressive as a standalone.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but this product has 3,3 and alpha yohimbine (stim) in it... not saying you are wrong... how could we combat this? With a anti-cort?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but this product has 3,3 and alpha yohimbine (stim) in it... not saying you are wrong... how could we combat this? With a anti-cort?
alpha-yohimbine is not going to have the same "stim" like properties as regular yohimbine. It will have mild effects, but GREATLY reduced from regular yohimbine, yet GREATLY increased in its effects in fat loss due to its ability to antagonize a2-receptors, but not a1-adrenoceptors like regular yoh, hence us choosing it in our product and its growing popularity for fatloss.

If you were still worried about it, or were stacking other stims with it then yea, the best bet would be an anti-cort like Lean Xtreme.

The AT2/LX stack is a very good stack, since LX has no stims, and the cort blocker will help combat any possible problems. Everyone has different levels of sensitivity to stims.

I currently have a friend who will be starting AT2/LX/OEP for 4 weeks. I am going to try to get him to run a log...should be intense!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people use the 7-keto for PCT, but you would not need a PCT for the ALPHA-T2/Lean Xtreme stack.
if you do the lean xtreme after the ALPHA-T2 of course.

i think that would be a great combo, not a stack. never liked how lean xtreme was advertised as a stack with tt-33, should be added as a combo w/ pct. just my opinion.

i love these supplements by the way....hope more hardcore products come out with this line.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you do the lean xtreme after the ALPHA-T2 of course.

i think that would be a great combo, not a stack. never liked how lean xtreme was advertised as a stack with tt-33, should be added as a combo w/ pct. just my opinion.

i love these supplements by the way....hope more hardcore products come out with this line.
I can see your point on it, but I also believe eliciting the cort pathway for VAT fat reduction in cooperation of the Thyroidal pathway would in turn show a great affinity for midsection reduction. The lowered cort would release the stored fatty acids specifically in the midsection into the blood stream for disposal by the aT2.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I can see your point on it, but I also believe eliciting the cort pathway for VAT fat reduction in cooperation of the Thyroidal pathway would in turn show a great affinity for midsection reduction. The lowered cort would release the stored fatty acids specifically in the midsection into the blood stream for disposal by the aT2.
I wanted to run a cort supp with my stack but by the time I had everything else my cart was at 200 dollars... about 100 over what i wanted to spend! LOL

So im running high dose vitamin C for cort control, like 5g a day

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to run a cort supp with my stack but by the time I had everything else my cart was at 200 dollars... about 100 over what i wanted to spend! LOL

So im running high dose vitamin C for cort control, like 5g a day
Not a bad idea, it should limit the cort roller coaster from getting back into the game.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I might order some Alpha T-2 soon, carrying way too much excess weight these days, was gonna run a cycle of Clen and T-3 but might go the "natural" way first.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.
endoamp is great but if you're trying to save dough go with relora. Save any 7keto stuff for after your cycle.

If you have the bucks endoamp and relora stacked is amazing! :drive:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
Which is good for those of us that cannot stand too much Y in any form.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme and EndoAmp are both great cort products

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.
but this is a HCI version, is it more potent than alpha-burn?

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

is the one in alpha-t2 standardized in any way? whats with this HCI version?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but this is a HCI version, is it more potent than alpha-burn?

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

is the one in alpha-t2 standardized in any way? whats with this HCI version?
alphaburn contained 9mg of active alpha-y per capsule. Theirs was an extract. Since the available extracts are low, and we wanted to be SURE that only 100% pure alpha-y was going to be in our capsules, not another 60% of extraction biproducts along with it.

Thus we chose the pure version. Ours is 100%. The HCL simply means it is the salt version. It stands for hydrochloride.

When most amines and alkaloids are synthesized, the HCL version is the most stable. It is not covalently bonded to the molecule. Many ingredients and drugs are HCL forms, just not always listed. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is (unless extracted), methylphenidate, etc.

It will not make it more or less potent. It simply makes it more soluble.