NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. This has 150mcg 3,3 per serving. Dicana has 2000mcg. What am I missing here?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    This has 150mcg 3,3 per serving. Dicana has 2000mcg. What am I missing here?
    Same concept, two different things. Look at the nutrition label of each, you will see they are different.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Recently been recognized that there exist two additional active metabolites of T3: 3,5 and 3,3' diiodothyronines, which we will collectively call T2. Studies have shown that 3,3'-T2 may be more effective in raising resting metabolic rate when hypothyroid subjects are treated with t3, than when normal (euthyroid) subjects are given t3. Therefore in normal subjects 3,5-T2 may be the principal active metabolite of t3.
    I've looked at a good bit of the literature and it doesn't give much support to the idea that 3,3-T2 has any effect on metabolic rate. The references cited on this product's write up, ironically, support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. Given that 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of rT3, which is essentially inactive in regards to metabolic rate, one wouldn't expect any effects from it.

    The appeal of 3,3-T2 over 3,5-T2, IMO, is misguided.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    I've looked at a good bit of the literature and it doesn't give much support to the idea that 3,3-T2 has any effect on metabolic rate. The references cited on this product's write up, ironically, support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. Given that 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of rT3, which is essentially inactive in regards to metabolic rate, one wouldn't expect any effects from it.

    The appeal of 3,3-T2 over 3,5-T2, IMO, is misguided.
    3,3 works, i lose weight i buy more, like most other customers.

    both 3,3 and 3,5 work, but 3,3 is to be less suppressive hence the bigger appeal, but both in combo at the right ratio is most effective. i know this because i treat myself like a lab animal.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    3,3 works, i lose weight i buy more, like most other customers.

    both 3,3 and 3,5 work, but 3,3 is to be less suppressive hence the bigger appeal, but both in combo at the right ratio is most effective. i know this because i treat myself like a lab animal.
    The reference to 3,3 being less suppressive showed that 3,3 didn't have ANY thyromimetic activity, when compared to T3 and 3,5-T2. Using this study to claim anything is foolish.

    The study "Metabolic Effects of Thyroid Hormone Derivatives" even states that 3,3-T2 had no significant effects on RMR. The authors cite an unpublished study where they used 3,5-T2 in human subjects and claim a 15% increase in RMR. If 3,3-T2 were active, I fail to see why they would choose 3,5-T2, since it is suppressive of TSH and the holy grail of thyromimetic compounds would be one that increases RMR without suppressing TSH.

    The overwhelming data shows 3,5 to be active and 3,3 to be inactive.
    •   
       


  6. where are your sources coming from? id be, as well as others on this board would be interested in taking a look at it if you can post links.

    i know dr. dinoii did some blood work on people, i dont remember how extensive they were but you may be interested in what he had to say.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    3,3 works, i lose weight i buy more, like most other customers.

    both 3,3 and 3,5 work, but 3,3 is to be less suppressive hence the bigger appeal, but both in combo at the right ratio is most effective. i know this because i treat myself like a lab animal.
    Exactly right. Numerous anecdotal evidence / real life users have proven this
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    where are your sources coming from? id be, as well as others on this board would be interested in taking a look at it if you can post links.
    No need to go any further than the very references used in the product write up.

    i know dr. dinoii did some blood work on people, i dont remember how extensive they were but you may be interested in what he had to say.
    Dr. Dinoii is free to post the results of his study. I would be very interested.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post

    Dr. Dinoii is free to post the results of his study. I would be very interested.
    he wont be coming here to explain, its already done for everybody to google search.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  10. Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    The reference to 3,3 being less suppressive showed that 3,3 didn't have ANY thyromimetic activity, when compared to T3 and 3,5-T2. Using this study to claim anything is foolish.
    You are mistaken and need to reread the information in question. If we are both talking about the same study showing no suppression and 3,5 showing 75%, then take a closer look. The studies references GH and not thyro activity. It references the suppression of TSH.
    The Historic PES Legend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Exactly right. Numerous anecdotal evidence / real life users have proven this
    micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are mistaken and need to reread the information in question. If we are both talking about the same study showing no suppression and 3,5 showing 75%, then take a closer look. The studies references GH and not thyro activity. It references the suppression of TSH.
    The GH response is a function of the 'thyromimetic' activity of the compound. The study in question showed that 3,3 did not restore GH function and did not affect TSH levels, which would be expected from an inactive compound. T3 and 3,5-T2 both demonstrated thyromimetic activity (restoration of GH and suppression of TSH) because these compounds are active.

    This study did not look at metabolic rate, but from the literature, 3,3 has scant evidence in this regard, whereas 3,5 has a strong consensus. In fact, the write up for this product uses studies supporting 3,5-T2 and not 3,3.

    The irrational fear of TSH suppression seems to have driven people to a compound that has little science to support its use.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?
    Your hypothetical is misleading, since this product contains other compounds that can affect appetite and thermogenesis. This product may cause weight loss in spite of 3,3-T2, not because of it.

  14. have you tried the product in question?

  15. i am no scientist, but i am a decent judge of character. when nattyd and dadams both signed on with pes to promote AT-2 i knew it was something i wanted to try. as a long time frequent poster i have found both of those guys to be very knowledgeable and well informed, not to mention stand up guys.

    i am putting my trust in nattyd and dadams!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in