NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    I'm going to get a cort supp right now... Do you guys think lean xtreme, lean fx(retain2) or controlled labs blue up (had good results before)
    I would go Lean Xtreme or EndoAmp

just out of curiosity... is 7-keto a cort control? can i run this with the AT2 as well as after?
    Yessir it is. You can run it both with, and after.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice job natty my man, this stuff looks very nice.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yessir it is. You can run it both with, and after.
    So it would be all the better for me to run this with my stack? I was gonna wait till my AT2 runs out but maybe ill run it the whole way through
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Just bought a bottle cant wait to try it!
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice job natty my man, this stuff looks very nice.
    Thanks mate! PES is coming to the show with a bang

So it would be all the better for me to run this with my stack? I was gonna wait till my AT2 runs out but maybe ill run it the whole way through
    You can do either. If you have 1 bottle of LX, I would just wait until the AT2 is finished and then run that bottle after. If you have more than one, then stacking them is beneficial as well since they are synergistic with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Just bought a bottle cant wait to try it!
    Let us know how it goes!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

natty, PES may be new. but if they have your name behind them then i trust they will be a stand up company.

i appreciate all the help and advice you have given me, total test has increased a bunch since following your protocol. thanks and-good luck.
  7. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Message to Natty...."You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nattydisaster again"

Great job on the boards...along with a fantastic product!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    natty, PES may be new. but if they have your name behind them then i trust they will be a stand up company.

i appreciate all the help and advice you have given me, total test has increased a bunch since following your protocol. thanks and-good luck.
    Glad to here it man! That protocol is the bomb
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Let us know how it goes!
    Ya I will, should be here monday
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Recently been recognized that there exist two additional active metabolites of T3: 3,5 and 3,3' diiodothyronines, which we will collectively call T2. Studies have shown that 3,3'-T2 may be more effective in raising resting metabolic rate when hypothyroid subjects are treated with t3, than when normal (euthyroid) subjects are given t3. Therefore in normal subjects 3,5-T2 may be the principal active metabolite of t3.

Like the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, the thyroid gland is under negative feedback control. When t3 levels go up, TSH secretion is suppressed. This is the mechanism whereby exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses natural thyroid hormone production. There is a difference though between the way anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production and the way t3 suppresses the thyroid. With steroids, the longer and heavier the cycle is, the longer your natural testosterone is suppressed. This is not the case with exogenous thyroid hormone.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer. He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days"

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland. Nevertheless, most bodybuilders will choose to cycle their t3 (or T4 which in most cases works just as well) as part of a cutting strategy, since t3 is catabolic with respect to muscle just as it is with fat. As previously mentioned, long term t3 induced hyperthyroidism is also catabolic to bone as well as muscle.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

This has 150mcg 3,3 per serving. Dicana has 2000mcg. What am I missing here?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    This has 150mcg 3,3 per serving. Dicana has 2000mcg. What am I missing here?
    Same concept, two different things. Look at the nutrition label of each, you will see they are different.
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Recently been recognized that there exist two additional active metabolites of T3: 3,5 and 3,3' diiodothyronines, which we will collectively call T2. Studies have shown that 3,3'-T2 may be more effective in raising resting metabolic rate when hypothyroid subjects are treated with t3, than when normal (euthyroid) subjects are given t3. Therefore in normal subjects 3,5-T2 may be the principal active metabolite of t3.
    I've looked at a good bit of the literature and it doesn't give much support to the idea that 3,3-T2 has any effect on metabolic rate. The references cited on this product's write up, ironically, support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. Given that 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of rT3, which is essentially inactive in regards to metabolic rate, one wouldn't expect any effects from it.

The appeal of 3,3-T2 over 3,5-T2, IMO, is misguided.
  14. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    I've looked at a good bit of the literature and it doesn't give much support to the idea that 3,3-T2 has any effect on metabolic rate. The references cited on this product's write up, ironically, support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. Given that 3,3-T2 is speculated to be a metabolite of rT3, which is essentially inactive in regards to metabolic rate, one wouldn't expect any effects from it.

The appeal of 3,3-T2 over 3,5-T2, IMO, is misguided.
    3,3 works, i lose weight i buy more, like most other customers.

both 3,3 and 3,5 work, but 3,3 is to be less suppressive hence the bigger appeal, but both in combo at the right ratio is most effective. i know this because i treat myself like a lab animal.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

both 3,3 and 3,5 work, but 3,3 is to be less suppressive hence the bigger appeal, but both in combo at the right ratio is most effective. i know this because i treat myself like a lab animal.
    The reference to 3,3 being less suppressive showed that 3,3 didn't have ANY thyromimetic activity, when compared to T3 and 3,5-T2. Using this study to claim anything is foolish.

The study "Metabolic Effects of Thyroid Hormone Derivatives" even states that 3,3-T2 had no significant effects on RMR. The authors cite an unpublished study where they used 3,5-T2 in human subjects and claim a 15% increase in RMR. If 3,3-T2 were active, I fail to see why they would choose 3,5-T2, since it is suppressive of TSH and the holy grail of thyromimetic compounds would be one that increases RMR without suppressing TSH.

The overwhelming data shows 3,5 to be active and 3,3 to be inactive.
  16. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

where are your sources coming from? id be, as well as others on this board would be interested in taking a look at it if you can post links.

i know dr. dinoii did some blood work on people, i dont remember how extensive they were but you may be interested in what he had to say.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Exactly right. Numerous anecdotal evidence / real life users have proven this
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. New Member

where are your sources coming from? id be, as well as others on this board would be interested in taking a look at it if you can post links.
    No need to go any further than the very references used in the product write up.

i know dr. dinoii did some blood work on people, i dont remember how extensive they were but you may be interested in what he had to say.
    Dr. Dinoii is free to post the results of his study. I would be very interested.
  19. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Dr. Dinoii is free to post the results of his study. I would be very interested.
    he wont be coming here to explain, its already done for everybody to google search.
  20. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The reference to 3,3 being less suppressive showed that 3,3 didn't have ANY thyromimetic activity, when compared to T3 and 3,5-T2. Using this study to claim anything is foolish.
    You are mistaken and need to reread the information in question. If we are both talking about the same study showing no suppression and 3,5 showing 75%, then take a closer look. The studies references GH and not thyro activity. It references the suppression of TSH.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Exactly right. Numerous anecdotal evidence / real life users have proven this
    micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You are mistaken and need to reread the information in question. If we are both talking about the same study showing no suppression and 3,5 showing 75%, then take a closer look. The studies references GH and not thyro activity. It references the suppression of TSH.
    The GH response is a function of the 'thyromimetic' activity of the compound. The study in question showed that 3,3 did not restore GH function and did not affect TSH levels, which would be expected from an inactive compound. T3 and 3,5-T2 both demonstrated thyromimetic activity (restoration of GH and suppression of TSH) because these compounds are active.

This study did not look at metabolic rate, but from the literature, 3,3 has scant evidence in this regard, whereas 3,5 has a strong consensus. In fact, the write up for this product uses studies supporting 3,5-T2 and not 3,3.

The irrational fear of TSH suppression seems to have driven people to a compound that has little science to support its use.
  23. New Member

micro 2000: if there was extensive research that a product does work, but there was numerous real life users that complain the product doest work at all would you spend your money on it just because your finding research it says it works very well?
    Your hypothetical is misleading, since this product contains other compounds that can affect appetite and thermogenesis. This product may cause weight loss in spite of 3,3-T2, not because of it.
  24. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

have you tried the product in question?
  25. Diamond Member

i am no scientist, but i am a decent judge of character. when nattyd and dadams both signed on with pes to promote AT-2 i knew it was something i wanted to try. as a long time frequent poster i have found both of those guys to be very knowledgeable and well informed, not to mention stand up guys.

i am putting my trust in nattyd and dadams!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 11:52 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM