NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.
    The Historic PES Legend

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.
    endoamp is great but if you're trying to save dough go with relora. Save any 7keto stuff for after your cycle.

If you have the bucks endoamp and relora stacked is amazing!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just you wait
    Ahhhh, so you're behind it?
    Sam and Darren took care of the 15% difference for me without hesitation. Nutra cannot be beat!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
    Which is good for those of us that cannot stand too much Y in any form.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    Lean Xtreme and EndoAmp are both great cort products
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I might order some Alpha T-2 soon, carrying way too much excess weight these days, was gonna run a cycle of Clen and T-3 but might go the "natural" way first.
    Try the natural route first man!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.
    but this is a HCI version, is it more potent than alpha-burn?

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

is the one in alpha-t2 standardized in any way? whats with this HCI version?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

alphaburn contained 9mg of active alpha-y per capsule. Theirs was an extract. Since the available extracts are low, and we wanted to be SURE that only 100% pure alpha-y was going to be in our capsules, not another 60% of extraction biproducts along with it.

Thus we chose the pure version. Ours is 100%. The HCL simply means it is the salt version. It stands for hydrochloride.

When most amines and alkaloids are synthesized, the HCL version is the most stable. It is not covalently bonded to the molecule. Many ingredients and drugs are HCL forms, just not always listed. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is (unless extracted), methylphenidate, etc.

It will not make it more or less potent. It simply makes it more soluble.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Just to follow up as I see some people might be confused...this is 7mg of pure, 100% active alpha Y. If you want a real kicktry taking 2 caps at once...you will feel 14mg...trust me.

It is not the 30% pure stuff...or in my eyes...60% impure
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

Alright to stack this along with 11oxo?
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

Quote Originally Posted by SLAB View Post
    Alright to stack this along with 11oxo?
    An anti-cort should be fine to run along side A-T2.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just to follow up as I see some people might be confused...this is 7mg of pure, 100% active alpha Y. If you want a real kicktry taking 2 caps at once...you will feel 14mg...trust me.

Roger that. I thought that the active listed was 30mg of alpha-yohimbine. Didn't realize that that was 30mg of 30% extract. 7mg should be fine then. Thanks!
    Advanced Muscle Science
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Honestly I didn't notice much from 2 caps of the alpha-burn from RPN. The old Avant heat however, I could def feel.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Honestly I didn't notice much from 2 caps of the alpha-burn from RPN. The old Avant heat however, I could def feel.
    Let us know what you think if you try it out. Start at 2 caps and work up to 3/day. If you don't feel anything at 2, you will at 3!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Let us know what you think if you try it out. Start at 2 caps and work up to 3/day. If you don't feel anything at 2, you will at 3!
    Some people just don't respond as noticeably to it as others. I know I've taken 100mg of the 30% extract and didn't notice any side effects.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

Damn is there any chance NP would give me a break on the lean xtreme since i just ordered AT2 like 2 days ago? :\
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Some people just don't respond as noticeably to it as others. I know I've taken 100mg of the 30% extract and didn't notice any side effects.
    That's the beauty of the alpha-Y over the regular Y! users get none of the sides of regular Y
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Gotta bump the coupon code thread

Who doesnt like coupons?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Who doesnt like coupons?
    Jenga...Jenga
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Alkaloids from Rauvolfia canescens
    Indole alkaloids

ajmaline
    yohimbine
    a-yohimbine
    isoreserpine
    corynanthine
    deserpidine
    reserpiline
    isoreserpiline
    aricine
    lankanescine

Bauhinia purpurea – An ornamental tree with orchid-like flowers, Bauhinia purpurea is native to India and Southeast Asia. It’s also called “butterfly tree” because of its twin lobed leaves. Bauhinia purpurea extract is made from the gum of the bark and is used for medicinal purposes. Animal studies have shown that when combined with Ashwaganda root extract, it supports the healthy regulation of the thyroid hormone.
    so i think OEP is really mighty

Got Glycophase ...?

24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

Yup! 3 perfect ingredients working together.

An alpha-2-receptor inhibitor, beta 3 agonist, and the 3,3-T2. Very stackable as well
    Can you point me to the research that shows that methyl-syneprhine is a beta-3 agonist?

And your write up lists two references that support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. 3,3-T2 has very little evidence of efficacy, unlike 3,5-T2.
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    Can you point me to the research that shows that methyl-syneprhine is a beta-3 agonist?

And your write up lists two references that support 3,5-T2, not 3,3. 3,3-T2 has very little evidence of efficacy, unlike 3,5-T2.
    The studies both talk about 3,3-T2 as well, and both state the effects of 3,3-T2 and the fact it does not shut down TSH.

Here is a pharmacology report on MS

Quote Originally Posted by quote View Post
    Methylsynephrine

Methylsynephrine
    Methylsynephrine (Oxilofrine, Hydroxyephrine, Oxyephrine) is a mixed-adrenergic agonist with an ephedrine-like pharmacological profile. It is used as a dietary supplement in various products and is marketed as a weight-loss compound. Here, I will explore the nature of this compound in the literature.

Synephrine
    Synephrine is an adrenergic agonist similar to phenylephrine [1] . Due to its secondary terminal-amine structure, it possesses a stronger affinity for alpha-receptors than norepinephrine and has been used clinically as a vasoconstrictor and pressor (Figure 1). Synephrine is a positional-isomer of phenylephrine and its metabolism is likely similar with extensive MAO elimination in the GI tract and in the liver. Synephrine may also play a role in vesicular exchange-diffusion within synapses with norepinephrine, although this appears weak at therapeutic concentrations.

Figure 1.

Physiological effects
    A study using a bitter orange extract standardized for 27 mg synephrine failed to induce any changes in hemodynamics [2]. Conversely, in another study using twice the amount, significant effects were observed for heart rate, systolic pressure, and diastolic pressures, in which all values increased [3]. This would indicate that the minimum threshold dose to elicit adrenergic activity to be somewhere between 27 mg and 54 mg for adult males.

Pharmacodynamics
    Beta-receptor affinity for phenylethylamine derivatives increases as the nonpolar bulkiness on the terminal amine gets larger (Figure 2). Compared with phenylethylamine, norepinephrine, or other primary amines, synephrine should have greater affinity for beta-receptors due to its secondary amine structure. Similarly, beta-receptor affinity also increases with the addition of nonpolar substituents on the alpha-carbon, which synephrine does not possess. The fact that diastolic pressure also increased in the above study is evidence for very little beta-receptor activation. Although synephrine has demonstrated an ability to induce lipolysis by activating beta-3 receptors en vitro, its efficiency in doing so en vivo is greatly limited because of its inherent affinity for alpha receptors [4]. The dose required to sufficiently trigger lipolysis within adipocytes would be intolerable due to its effects on hemodynamics [5].

Figure 2.

Synephrines downsides
    Increasing peripheral vascular resistance is a negative characteristic of a lot of stimulants and is especially exacerbated in compounds which primarily activate alpha-receptors like synephrine. Not only is the incidence of stroke and hemorrhage higher with these agents, but the work-load put on the heart can trigger ventricular fibrillations or other arrhythmias [6, 7, 8]. Using caffeine in conjunction with synephrine will potentiate the peripheral vasoconstriction by synergizing with the transduction mechanism induced by alpha-adrenergic agonism [9, 10]. Adrenergic agonists with high affinity to alpha-receptors also have the unfortunate capacity to induce platelet aggregation by agonizing alpha-2 receptors on platelets which can lead to intravascular clotting [11, 12].

Methylsynephrine vs. Synephrine
    The primary difference between synephrine and methylsynephrine is the addition of a methyl group on the alpha carbon (Figure 3). As mentioned previously, this has extensive pharmacodynamic implications as it increases the affinity of the compound for beta-receptors.

Figure 3.

Pharmacokinetics
    The half-life for phenylephrine is an adequate gauge for the half-life and elimination statistics for synephrine due to its similar structure and chemical characteristics. Similarly, ephedrine and pseudoephedrine can be used to make an educated guess regarding the pharmacokinetics of methylsynephrine. Phenylephrine, a positional isomer of synephrine, has a half-life of 2.1 -3 hours. The half-life of ephedrine is from 3-6 hours, depending on urine pH. Pseudoephedrine enjoys an even longer half-life due to increased steric-hindrance of MAO. The mean half-life of methylsynephrine, as compared to synephrine, would be roughly twice the duration. Neither synephrine, ephedrine, nor methylsynephrine, possess notable central effects due to the common beta-hydroxyl which prevents substantial blood-brain-barrier permeability (Appendix A).

Pharmacodyamics
    Although the exact pharmacology of methylsynephrine has not been studied in great detail, its pharmacodynamics can be inferred through its effects on systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure, and heart rate. Differing from synephrine, methylsynephrines effects on the heart are mostly beneficial in that it increases the pulse pressure and is a positive inotrope (Appendix B). Diastolic pressure is used clinically as a diagnostic marker for peripheral vascular resistance, especially in relation to the arterial system [13]. Activating beta-2 receptors in the periphery induces vasodilation in vascular beds in the liver and skeletal muscle, which decreases the work-load on the heart. Since it also has some alpha-adrenergic activity, reflexive tachycardia would be avoided. Similarly, activating beta-receptors would increase venous tone, which will increase the amount of blood returning to the heart, and subsequently increase cardiac output, as illustrated by Starling’s Law [14, 15]. The beta-3 receptor, as noted above, directly mediates lipolysis. The genetic homology of the ligand-binding-domain between the beta-3 receptor and the beta-2 receptor is greater than that of the beta-1 receptor. This explains why norepinephrine, which possesses a primary terminal amine, has sufficient affinity for beta-1 receptors, but very little beta-2 or beta-3 affinity, and therefore limited ability to induce lipolysis. This means that compounds which significantly activate beta-2 receptors will also have great predilection to also activate beta-3 receptors.

Physiological effects
    Methylsynephrine has been used clinically for orthostatic hypotension due to its effects on stroke volume, ejection fraction, and cardiac index [16, 17]. It has been used in doses of up to 120mg in healthy adults with no adverse effects [18, 19]. Even at this dose, diastolic pressure decreased, which is evidence for very little alpha-adrenergic activity. Furthermore, it had no effect on heart rate or mean arterial pressure. Some of methylsynephrines therapeutic efficacy is mediated by acting as a norepinephrine-releasing agent, and also by inhibiting its uptake [20]. The majority of methylsynephrines pharmacological appeal resides in its ability to activate beta receptors, which is exemplified through its effects on the heart and haemodynamics as described above. This also implies significant beta-3 activity and an ability to induce lipolysis which is consistent with some of its marketing claims [21]. Another deviation from synephrine is methylsynephrines limited propensity to activate alpha-2 receptors on platelets. This would avoid the complications of intravascular clotting, which has resulted in myocardial infarction mortality associated with synephrine, although allow for the possibility of cerebral hemorrhage [22].

Summary
    Methylsynephrine is a unique compound which has not been used frequently in clinical practice. Due to its ephedrine-like pharmacology, and its surprisingly clean safety record, it will likely become a more common ingredient in fat loss supplements in the future. It is currently uncontrolled in the United States [23].

Appendix A:

Appendix B:
    Pulse Pressure (Pp) = Systolic pressure – Diastolic pressure

Relevant links:
    PubMed Compound: http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summ...701&loc=ec_rcs
    Methylsynephrine wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxilofrine
    Mirrored site: http://www.recomp.com/wiki/index.php...ne&redirect=no

References:
    1. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19721332
    2. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16305290
    3. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16317106
    4. http://www.springerlink.com/content/uemq7ml1lcee6a3c/
    5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15337824
    6. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20055074
    7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18700609
    8. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16610576
    9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1175678/
    10. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18341680
    11. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18637307
    12. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20069086
    13. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3229871
    14. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3119915
    15. http://www.springerlink.com/content/vmw352074216g871/
    16. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1530677
    17. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3119915
    18. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3229871?ordinalpos=1&itool=Ent rezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubm ed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_SingleI temSupl.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&li nkpos=2&log$=relatedarticles&l ogdbfrom=pubmed
    19. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3403107?ordinalpos=1&itool=Ent rezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubm ed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_SingleI temSupl.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&li nkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&l ogdbfrom=pubmed
    20. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7191269
    21. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12439645
    22. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20179577
    [23] Wikipedia contributors. "Oxilofrine." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 17 Feb. 2010. Web. 14 Mar. 2010.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.19%

The studies both talk about 3,3-T2 as well, and both state the effects of 3,3-T2 and the fact it does not shut down TSH.

Here is a pharmacology report on MS
    The studies show that 3,3-T2 doesn't have any thyromimetic activity, but that 3,5-T2 does. In fact, the second study, when discussing the ability to increase RMR, states "3,3-T2 was also tested, but its effects were much weaker and did not reach significance."
  27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
    The studies show that 3,3-T2 doesn't have any thyromimetic activity, but that 3,5-T2 does. In fact, the second study, when discussing the ability to increase RMR, states "3,3-T2 was also tested, but its effects were much weaker and did not reach significance."
    Thyromimetic activety relevent to TSH supression.Basically saying 3,5 causes TSH supression, and 3,3 does not. That is the thyromimetic activety in which they refer.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%

Who doesnt like coupons?
    bump for the code bud!

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me... I am definitely up a lb and looking leaner!

Wooohooo for the AT2 part if my stack!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%

Unless my mind is playing tricks on me... I am definitely up a lb and looking leaner!

Wooohooo for the AT2 part if my stack!
    Damn it man!

Got Glycophase ...?

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

I should mention I'm also feeling like a fxcking beast! Doing exercises I haven't done in awhile and my weights are all 5-10lbs heavier than my heaviest on theese
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Helllllll yea!

"ALPHA-T2" is the code -- use it while it works
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

Hmmm coulda swore the alpha was for alpha-yohimbine... But I think its more like "Alpha MOTHERFXCKING Male" cause that's how I feel. Definitely great synergy with bioprene, quake from scivation, and xtend
  34. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Hmmm coulda swore the alpha was for alpha-yohimbine... But I think its more like "Alpha MOTHERFXCKING Male" cause that's how I feel. Definitely great synergy with bioprene, quake from scivation, and xtend
    hahaha NICE
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

natty,was wondering if you guys were going to run this as a promo or discounted price in the near future or maybe send out a few samples.if i try it and like it,i will buy it.
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%

Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    natty,was wondering if you guys were going to run this as a promo or discounted price in the near future or maybe send out a few samples.if i try it and like it,i will buy it.
    We are currently running a promo right now in this thread and in the promo section.

Nutraplanet has ALPHA-T2 on sale right now, as well as offering a 15% of coupon code "ALPHA-T2".

So if there's any time to snag one for cheap, nows the time!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%

thanks.i can see you guys are on top of your products and cs.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

I'm going to get a cort supp right now... Do you guys think lean xtreme, lean fx(retain2) or controlled labs blue up (had good results before)
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.63%

I'm going to get a cort supp right now... Do you guys think lean xtreme, lean fx(retain2) or controlled labs blue up (had good results before)
    I would suggest Primordial Performances' Endo-Amp or IBE's X-Lean.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

just out of curiosity... is 7-keto a cort control? can i run this with the AT2 as well as after?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM