NEW: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. speaking of logs, i started a log today in which i am gonna be running AT2, several BCAA products, and creatine, and high vit c for cort block... but my main goal is fatloss due to the AT2, the rest is just for muscle retention, so if you wanna jump on and follow it

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ns-2010-a.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Most people use the 7-keto for PCT, but you would not need a PCT for the ALPHA-T2/Lean Xtreme stack.
    if you do the lean xtreme after the ALPHA-T2 of course.

i think that would be a great combo, not a stack. never liked how lean xtreme was advertised as a stack with tt-33, should be added as a combo w/ pct. just my opinion.

i love these supplements by the way....hope more hardcore products come out with this line.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    speaking of logs, i started a log today in which i am gonna be running AT2, several BCAA products, and creatine, and high vit c for cort block... but my main goal is fatloss due to the AT2, the rest is just for muscle retention, so if you wanna jump on and follow it

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ns-2010-a.html
    Subscribed my man! Good stuff
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i love these supplements by the way....hope more hardcore products come out with this line.
    Just you wait
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Crap! I purchased this Saturday! Ugh, I am kicking myself now.
    E-mail customer service with your order number. I'm sure they'll honor the coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just you wait
    What else do you have planned? Any hints?

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    if you do the lean xtreme after the ALPHA-T2 of course.

i think that would be a great combo, not a stack. never liked how lean xtreme was advertised as a stack with tt-33, should be added as a combo w/ pct. just my opinion.

I can see your point on it, but I also believe eliciting the cort pathway for VAT fat reduction in cooperation of the Thyroidal pathway would in turn show a great affinity for midsection reduction. The lowered cort would release the stored fatty acids specifically in the midsection into the blood stream for disposal by the aT2.
    The Historic PES Legend

7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I can see your point on it, but I also believe eliciting the cort pathway for VAT fat reduction in cooperation of the Thyroidal pathway would in turn show a great affinity for midsection reduction. The lowered cort would release the stored fatty acids specifically in the midsection into the blood stream for disposal by the aT2.
    I wanted to run a cort supp with my stack but by the time I had everything else my cart was at 200 dollars... about 100 over what i wanted to spend! LOL

So im running high dose vitamin C for cort control, like 5g a day

8. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    I wanted to run a cort supp with my stack but by the time I had everything else my cart was at 200 dollars... about 100 over what i wanted to spend! LOL

So im running high dose vitamin C for cort control, like 5g a day
    Not a bad idea, it should limit the cort roller coaster from getting back into the game.
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?

10. I might order some Alpha T-2 soon, carrying way too much excess weight these days, was gonna run a cycle of Clen and T-3 but might go the "natural" way first.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    ... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I personally enjoyed EndoAmp by PP. It is more of a modulator, keeps the levels in the beneficial area and keeps cort from spiking.
    endoamp is great but if you're trying to save dough go with relora. Save any 7keto stuff for after your cycle.

If you have the bucks endoamp and relora stacked is amazing!

13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just you wait
    Ahhhh, so you're behind it?
    Sam and Darren took care of the 15% difference for me without hesitation. Nutra cannot be beat!

14. Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
    Advanced Muscle Science

15. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
    Which is good for those of us that cannot stand too much Y in any form.

16. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Actually...just wanted to confirm...that's alpha-yohimbine correct? If so, 7mg is a pretty low dosage.
    Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

17. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Yeah it shouldnt be too horrible... Didnt lose all my workout motivation, still been working out for the most part... just lost my forum dedication for a bit... if i can afford it i may pick up a cort product to run with it cause i definitely think it would be beneficial... any suggestions on best cort product right now?
    Lean Xtreme and EndoAmp are both great cort products
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

18. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I might order some Alpha T-2 soon, carrying way too much excess weight these days, was gonna run a cycle of Clen and T-3 but might go the "natural" way first.
    Try the natural route first man!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Correct, it is alpha-y. We did a lot of testing on various dosages, and found that 7mg 3x per day to be most effective in this particular ingredient profile. More might be needed if taking just standalone, but we spent a lot of time getting a perfect dose down for the three ingredients combined.
    but this is a HCI version, is it more potent than alpha-burn?

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

is the one in alpha-t2 standardized in any way? whats with this HCI version?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    but this is a HCI version, is it more potent than alpha-burn?

also alpha-burn is standardized, Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg, so if i got this correct it should be 9mg of pure rauwolscine per cap. lets keep in mind it also has the black pepper extract which is supposed to enhance absorption i believe.

is the one in alpha-t2 standardized in any way? whats with this HCI version?
    alphaburn contained 9mg of active alpha-y per capsule. Theirs was an extract. Since the available extracts are low, and we wanted to be SURE that only 100% pure alpha-y was going to be in our capsules, not another 60% of extraction biproducts along with it.

Thus we chose the pure version. Ours is 100%. The HCL simply means it is the salt version. It stands for hydrochloride.

When most amines and alkaloids are synthesized, the HCL version is the most stable. It is not covalently bonded to the molecule. Many ingredients and drugs are HCL forms, just not always listed. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is (unless extracted), methylphenidate, etc.

It will not make it more or less potent. It simply makes it more soluble.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

21. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Just to follow up as I see some people might be confused...this is 7mg of pure, 100% active alpha Y. If you want a real kicktry taking 2 caps at once...you will feel 14mg...trust me.

It is not the 30% pure stuff...or in my eyes...60% impure
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

22. Alright to stack this along with 11oxo?

23. Quote Originally Posted by SLAB View Post
    Alright to stack this along with 11oxo?
    An anti-cort should be fine to run along side A-T2.

24. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Just to follow up as I see some people might be confused...this is 7mg of pure, 100% active alpha Y. If you want a real kicktry taking 2 caps at once...you will feel 14mg...trust me.

Roger that. I thought that the active listed was 30mg of alpha-yohimbine. Didn't realize that that was 30mg of 30% extract. 7mg should be fine then. Thanks!
    Advanced Muscle Science

25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Honestly I didn't notice much from 2 caps of the alpha-burn from RPN. The old Avant heat however, I could def feel.
    Advanced Muscle Science

26. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Honestly I didn't notice much from 2 caps of the alpha-burn from RPN. The old Avant heat however, I could def feel.
    Let us know what you think if you try it out. Start at 2 caps and work up to 3/day. If you don't feel anything at 2, you will at 3!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

27. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Let us know what you think if you try it out. Start at 2 caps and work up to 3/day. If you don't feel anything at 2, you will at 3!
    Some people just don't respond as noticeably to it as others. I know I've taken 100mg of the 30% extract and didn't notice any side effects.

28. Damn is there any chance NP would give me a break on the lean xtreme since i just ordered AT2 like 2 days ago? :\

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Some people just don't respond as noticeably to it as others. I know I've taken 100mg of the 30% extract and didn't notice any side effects.
    That's the beauty of the alpha-Y over the regular Y! users get none of the sides of regular Y
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:52 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM