Nutra = Awesome

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit, i had been using pro source for the longest time.. Nutra Planet has much more selection and sales..price range they are pretty close to equal.. but what puts nutra over the top for me is they dont push their own products no where near as much as pro source does.. every product has an equal review where as pro source is extremely biased on their own companies products and merely giving any info on other products... just stocked up with about 200 bucks worth of supps, im set for a while now especially in fish oil (damn 1000 capsules) but will definitely be using nutra planet here on out.. sorry tho guys still gotta put all the supps i buy from you in my pro source duffel bag, only one i got..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am glad you felt the need to make the switch. Great to have you aboard

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Gotta admit, i had been using pro source for the longest time.. Nutra Planet has much more selection and sales..price range they are pretty close to equal.. but what puts nutra over the top for me is they dont push their own products no where near as much as pro source does.. every product has an equal review where as pro source is extremely biased on their own companies products and merely giving any info on other products... just stocked up with about 200 bucks worth of supps, im set for a while now especially in fish oil (damn 1000 capsules) but will definitely be using nutra planet here on out.. sorry tho guys still gotta put all the supps i buy from you in my pro source duffel bag, only one i got..
Thanks for the positive feedback! Your business is truly valued! Welcome to the family, my friend!

NutraPlanet Gym bags are definitely in the works for some time in the near future!

In the mean time, take advantage of the current Dymatize raffle! Every time you order any Dymatize product, your name will be entered in a raffle, giving you a good chance to win some top-notch prizes, include real autographed fighting gloves, signed by the undefeated world champion, Brock Lesner!!!

Click HERE for more details!