MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclamation MORE HOT DEALS AT NUTRAPLANET, LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, OR WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, take full advantage of the EXTREME SAVINGS that "The Planet" currently has to offer!

Vasocharge (347 grams)- CURRENTLY ONLY $15.99, 60% OFF!!! **This product is being discontinued, so once it's gone, IT'S GONE FOR GOOD!!!

PCT Revolution (60 Capsules)
    - GET MULTIPLE UNITS AND SAVE BIG BUCKS!!!
    • 1 Unit = $29.95 (25% OFF)
    • 2+ Units = $24.95 (38% OFF, BEST VALUE!)

**The $24.95 sale price for 2+ units will be REFLECTED IN YOUR SHOPPING CART.

Fitness Solution Stack (Solution 5 + Xtend)- ONLY $39.99, (43% OFF!)

Each Stack includes the following:

Black Cat (500 mg/60 caps) + FREE AN Gym Bag!- ONLY $19.99 Introductory Price!!!

Blue Print (80 capsules)- ONLY $26.99, 23% OFF!

Orange Triad (270 tabs)
    - ONLY $23.99, 40% OFF!!!

White Flood (305 grams) (White Raspberry Only)
    - ONLY $22.99, 34% OFF!!!

HumanoGrowth (120 caps)- LAST CALL ON INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $27.99, 44% OFF!!!

SuperCharge Extreme (800 g)- LAST CALL ON CURRENT SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $28.99, 42% OFF!!!

Lean Body MRP Tubs (2.47 lbs)- LAST CALL ON INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE!!! ONLY $18.99, 46% OFF!!!

Quake 10.0 (370 grams)- INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE- ONLY $24.95, 50% OFF!

X-Lean (60 caps)- ONLY $26.99, 33% OFF!!!

Applied Performance Stack + FREE AN Gym Bag!
    - ONLY $74.99, 40% OFF!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

any idea how much the lean body mrp will go up to after the sale?
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    any idea how much the lean body mrp will go up to after the sale?
    Probably around $25-28.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another OT sale?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

just fyi the X-Lean links to Quake...
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Lol good catch cubs.
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good deal on Orange Triad. I happen to be in need of more Multi's right now.... off to make a purchase
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Good deal on Orange Triad. I happen to be in need of more Multi's right now.... off to make a purchase
    I get the feeling that OT will fly off the shelves again

Still considering an Np Protein pre-sale?

X-lean links to quake :P

Thank god I dont need/use any of that stuff and tempt me to add even more debt to my life!

How much will Quake 10 cost after the sale?
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

crazy sales at NP!

damn.
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

BC + EAA (389 g) By: LG Sciences is not more on $12.99????
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sales do end, and new ones begin maxx
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    sales do end, and new ones begin maxx
    damn it!

Got Glycophase ...?

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

make sure to take advantage of the ASGT sale. 17.99 is ridiculous
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The Original Formula BLOW MY STOMACH so i afraid to test this!!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

it has been reformulated
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

yeah i know but until i see the Osthole and i think this stuff broke my

Got Glycophase ...?

Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

you guys will have the orange triad when the np protein comes out?im waiting on it to place my damn order

Are we going to see a discount on bulk bought of Whey?

5lbs - 30$
    10lbs - 55$ etc etc???
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

it says its 29.99
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    it says its 29.99
    Yeah, it was only a 24 hour deal.
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sncaufield View Post
    Yeah, it was only a 24 hour deal.
    **** me with no email, that sucked

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Are we going to see a discount on bulk bought of Whey?

5lbs - 30$
    10lbs - 55$ etc etc???
    Honestly, probably not...this first run was a little spendy. We're hoping that as the demand grows and our volume increases, we get additional price breaks. I'll be completely honest, we are making less profit on this than reselling some of the "other" proteins on the market.

Our quality far surpasses most proteins out there. We had the option of releasing a cheaper quality protein to get in the price range of the other whey's, but that involved using inferior quality (which leads to clumpiness and flavor inconsistencies) or straight out not meeting label claims...both of which are NOT an option for us.
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.

I'd rather pay la bit more to get the supreme quality, taste, instant mixability, no bloat or other GI issues then go for the cheap stuff.

Honestly, I've tried almost every protein there is on the market and nothing even comes close to the goodness of NutraPro. Uhhhmmm...bonus check arrived just in time

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Honestly, probably not...this first run was a little spendy. We're hoping that as the demand grows and our volume increases, we get additional price breaks. I'll be completely honest, we are making less profit on this than reselling some of the "other" proteins on the market.

Our quality far surpasses most proteins out there. We had the option of releasing a cheaper quality protein to get in the price range of the other whey's, but that involved using inferior quality (which leads to clumpiness and flavor inconsistencies) or straight out not meeting label claims...both of which are NOT an option for us.

Thats what I figured due to it being the initial release. That alone will yield great sales and like you said when things balance out maybe something will pop up!

Well, as seeing it may of been pushed back to april...atleast an idea on price? Leaving these valuable custies in the dark is not safe! If NP cant release the Whey as expected in March (which is fine), atleast give us something to chew on!

How do you assess that your protein far surpasses most proteins out there? I feel there are very solid proteins out there for sub $30, DymaTize Elite being one of them. Would you say your product is superior than theirs? Chances are your suppliers makes protein for other companies as well. Could you please elaborate? I just picked up 5lbs of Dymatize Elite for $28.99 with free shipping.
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    How do you assess that your protein far surpasses most proteins out there? I feel there are very solid proteins out there for sub $30, DymaTize Elite being one of them. Would you say your product is superior than theirs? Chances are your suppliers makes protein for other companies as well. Could you please elaborate? I just picked up 5lbs of Dymatize Elite for $28.99 with free shipping.
    Hey Joe

If you read through the reviews of those who got the samples of the Nutrapro, they were all truly thrilled with the mixability, and the potential offering of flavors.

Please also bear in mind that this is a whey blend, and its mixability was similar to if not better than most isolates (based on reviews)
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Aliens exist. True story!
    come on, conspiracies are our friends
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

come on, conspiracies are our friends
    Kool-Aid!

Hey Joe

If you read through the reviews of those who got the samples of the Nutrapro, they were all truly thrilled with the mixability, and the potential offering of flavors.

Please also bear in mind that this is a whey blend, and its mixability was similar to if not better than most isolates (based on reviews)
    I'm simply saying that was a pretty bold statement to say their protein is far superior to others out there. Everyone company has their own line of protein now from 1fast to bb to tf, etc... To think they are extremely different in quality is crazy. I'm loyal to no one and whomever provides the best pricing will get my business. NP always does good with other supplement pricing, but their pricing on protein is always about 5-7 higher than 85% of any other online retailer and shipping times for me at least are slower than 3 other companies I order from which I could order today and have it on my doorstep tomorrow. Nothing against Nutra, but I would like clarification on how you assessed your protein was superior? Do you have testing results to prove this against other proteins?
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm simply saying that was a pretty bold statement to say their protein is far superior to others out there. Everyone company has their own line of protein now from 1fast to bb to tf, etc... To think they are extremely different in quality is crazy. I'm loyal to no one and whomever provides the best pricing will get my business. NP always does good with other supplement pricing, but their pricing on protein is always about 5-7 higher than 85% of any other online retailer and shipping times for me at least are slower than 3 other companies I order from which I could order today and have it on my doorstep tomorrow. Nothing against Nutra, but I would like clarification on how you assessed your protein was superior? Do you have testing results to prove this against other proteins?
    Let me ask you this? What type of testing would you have liked to see regarding protein?

The assessments are based on the reviews thus far (as far as I am aware), all of which have mentioned the superior quality of this protein. Additionally, I think that NP has built a reputation of only being willing to put out far superior quality products, and the protein will be no different.

Regarding your comments about the pricing and shipping......to each their own. I would love to see your business be at NP, however, being realistic, I think everyone at NP is aware that for some people the distance does not make NP a legitimate choice.

Again, I would still love to see your business go through NP as often as possible

Let me ask you this? What type of testing would you have liked to see regarding protein?

The assessments are based on the reviews thus far (as far as I am aware), all of which have mentioned the superior quality of this protein. Additionally, I think that NP has built a reputation of only being willing to put out far superior quality products, and the protein will be no different.
    I am not the one who stated it was superior, NP did. So if you send people free samples of product and they say its superior in quality to other protein, then that is fact now? I could find more reviews stating many other proteins are excellent, so does that mean because more reviews exist for product "B" then that is superior in quality to NP? I just don't get the rationale. Taste and mixibility don't dictate quality. I've tasted many supplements that mix well and taste great, but perform horribly. The way it was worded, it was implied that other companies are cutting corners and that NP would be using only the finest quality which to me sounds like NP is saying they are superior by ingredients not taste and mixibility. Making a statement like this needs to be backed up by proving other companies are not meeting label claims and using less that satisfactory ingredients. Otherwise it is basically just false claims to boost sales by misleading the public.
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.

Well, Sam and company were mentioning how great the quality was and how pure/clean it is etc before the samples went out to testers. So Joe does have a point in wondering what's behind these claims. I don't think he has any beef with NP and is sure the protein will be good, but he does have a legitimate question in asking what makes NP's better than the rest.

How did you ascertain that your quality surpasses most proteins out there?

You insinuate that other companies are using a cheaper quality protein which is why they can provide cheaper pricing and that they are not meeting label claims... How did you gather that companies are not meeting label claims?

In all honesty it just sounds like the price will be higher than other quality proteins on the market and that statements like this are just a means of justifying the higher price by falsifying statements about other companies to boost your own sales.
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.

Try it for yourself and you'll see.

How did you ascertain that your quality surpasses most proteins out there?

You insinuate that other companies are using a cheaper quality protein which is why they can provide cheaper pricing and that they are not meeting label claims... How did you gather that companies are not meeting label claims?

In all honesty it just sounds like the price will be higher than other quality proteins on the market and that statements like this are just a means of justifying the higher price by falsifying statements about other companies to boost your own sales.

Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Try it for yourself and you'll see.
    You obviously missed the point. I am simply asking for how they ascertain their protein is of a superior quality than many others on the market. This would indicate that research was done on other brands to prove theirs is superior. I would like to know what was analyzed to make this statement. Whose protein are you better than? With the research you did do, you should be able to state the companies you've compared your product without worries of lawsuits. I know I am the anti-christ because I'm questions NP, but c'mon guys, why does everyone buy into anything that is said on this board without question.

ATW does do branding for other companies. Any coincidence ATW has been out of stock and mention has been made that NP's protein would be in stock prior to ATW's?? Just throwing it out there...
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I am not the one who stated it was superior, NP did. So if you send people free samples of product and they say its superior in quality to other protein, then that is fact now? I could find more reviews stating many other proteins are excellent, so does that mean because more reviews exist for product "B" then that is superior in quality to NP? I just don't get the rationale. Taste and mixibility don't dictate quality. I've tasted many supplements that mix well and taste great, but perform horribly. The way it was worded, it was implied that other companies are cutting corners and that NP would be using only the finest quality which to me sounds like NP is saying they are superior by ingredients not taste and mixibility. Making a statement like this needs to be backed up by proving other companies are not meeting label claims and using less that satisfactory ingredients. Otherwise it is basically just false claims to boost sales by misleading the public.
    I will just say this: one truly cannot compare protein to some other type of supplements. As an example, comparing a whey blend to something like a pre w/o and talkiing about mixability really is not a fair comparison IMO.

When discussing whey, using mixability as a means of judgement of quality is a fair tool. How many times have you had a whey and it got clumpy, which could be an indication of many things, amongst which are fillers and other nonessential ingredients.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Limited Time: REDuction $19.99 on Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 12:29 PM
  2. Limited Time: REDuction $19.99 on Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. REDuction still ONLY $19.95 at nutraplanet for a limited time!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:59 PM