Nutra and USP hooking it up again!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

PowerFULL (NEW!)(90 caps) By: USPLabs

Being a NP addict like so many on here I found these today and had to pass it on to everyone. Can't believe that Prime and PF are going for this cheap. If I didn't have a cabinet full I would be all over this... wait, I might have to get some anyways! :AR15firing::AR15firing:

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Anabolic Pump was $39.95 this time last year, and now it is on sale for $49.99?!?!
WOW!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump was $39.95 this time last year, and now it is on sale for $49.99?!?!
WOW!
The MSRP of Anabolic Pump is actually $64.95, however the black text showing $59.99 is often the MSRP. We usually have the pricing lower than their MSRP. Also I'm sure if you know the price of AP a year ago, you also realize that it fluctuates and the price is always shown in red. No NutraPlanet rep or staff have made any posts about the current price of AP since it isn't the best price we've offered. When something is on sale, we like to add lots of exclamation marks and a thread, such as http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/148659-vasocharge-blowout-sale.html and http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/147952-nutraplanets-march-madness.html . In the latter thread, you can find mention of a good sale on Powerfull and Prime.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were sneaking a few sales under the radar for the people that keep their eye on USP products ;) OEP and Jack3d also took a little price dip a week ago.
I just like to pass on the word to all my AM USP fanatics like myself... I may have to pick up a few bottles of Prime since it is a good $15 off right now.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
np and usp make for some crazy deals :woohoo:

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
bb.com is doing a 2 for 1 sale which works out to being cheaper. Match pricing?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bb.com is doing a 2 for 1 sale which works out to being cheaper. Match pricing?
NP should not be pressured into meeting someone's deal. No one, almost always, produces the deals that NP does for us on their big sales. This an "under the radar" deal that they posted for those who check. It's your choice where you order but if you are an adamant board supporter, I don't think I need to tell you where to order from. Remember, AM support of NP continues to bring us the great deals we so often get.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was thinking the same thing. 3 PRime on bb.com for 100$ as well with a 10% coupon. I just checked into it, 3bottle shipped for 95$ !

Bring back the sexyness Nutra!

sncaufield

Awards
Yea I was thinking the same thing. 3 PRime on bb.com for 100$ as well with a 10% coupon. I just checked into it, 3bottle shipped for 95$ !

Bring back the sexyness Nutra!
It has nothing to do with NP, really. Companies are the ones who have to agree to deals with the retailer. If NP is buying each unit of a product for 10 dollars, why would they make a sale for it to be 8 dollars and lose money?

From what I've seen, NP does a very good job with their sales. BB.com is at a whole 'nother level from any other supplement site. They can afford to buy more units from companies, and thus have lower prices. With that being said, NP often has lower standard prices than BB.com. What does that say about bb.com, hmmm?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has nothing to do with NP, really. Companies are the ones who have to agree to deals with the retailer. If NP is buying each unit of a product for 10 dollars, why would they make a sale for it to be 8 dollars and lose money?

From what I've seen, NP does a very good job with their sales. BB.com is at a whole 'nother level from any other supplement site. They can afford to buy more units from companies, and thus have lower prices. With that being said, NP often has lower standard prices than BB.com. What does that say about bb.com, hmmm?
Couldn't have said it better myself...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well of course, thats irrelevant and quite obvious. Ive used bb.com my whole life and recently switched over to NP for their everyday great prices and free shipping since I usually order qutie the payload. My post was in reference to the poster before me talking about price matching etc. It was also aimed towards the "hype" how great NP has a price on USP and how they go hand in hand. My point is that, if USP and NP are so "hand in hand, hooking it up again", their prices for Prime at the moment that their "hooking it up again" would beat any other site.

If they do they do, they dont they dont, just stating my opinion in which Im entitled to. Not to long ago they had the buy more then 2 and get Prime for 30$ or something like that and I picked up 3bottles for 90$ shipped which is the best price yet to date Ive seen. Ive been using NP for the last 5orders I placed in 2months over 75$. I buy supps like their going out of style but I am not part of the what seems to be cult hovering over NP and USP. Ill tell it like it is and I just did so by saying NP and USP really arent hooking it up because BB.com has it cheaper! Again...in "no way" knocking NP as like I said I will continue to use them if they keep me content like they've been.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well of course, thats irrelevant and quite obvious. Ive used bb.com my whole life and recently switched over to NP for their everyday great prices and free shipping since I usually order qutie the payload. My post was in reference to the poster before me talking about price matching etc. It was also aimed towards the "hype" how great NP has a price on USP and how they go hand in hand. My point is that, if USP and NP are so "hand in hand, hooking it up again", their prices for Prime at the moment that their "hooking it up again" would beat any other site.

If they do they do, they dont they dont, just stating my opinion in which Im entitled to. Not to long ago they had the buy more then 2 and get Prime for 30$ or something like that and I picked up 3bottles for 90$ shipped which is the best price yet to date Ive seen. Ive been using NP for the last 5orders I placed in 2months over 75$. I buy supps like their going out of style but I am not part of the what seems to be cult hovering over NP and USP. Ill tell it like it is and I just did so by saying NP and USP really arent hooking it up because BB.com has it cheaper! Again...in "no way" knocking NP as like I said I will continue to use them if they keep me content like they've been.
Please note that we get as competitive as possible, whenever we can. Most would agree that this is obviously evident. Though, just because USPLabs and us are definitely very close and work very well together, that does not mean that we are valued an extra sale price everyday. This would only "cheapen" the line, and/or cut into making any profit, and USPLabs realizes that this would be the case.

Do you see these sales for USPLabs on BB.com everyday? No.

Also, take in mind, if USPLabs only played favorites and only hooked us up, leaving no other retailer to receive exclusive deals at times, we would end up being the only ones who would want to stand behind them. No retailer wants to push and invest in a product that they can NEVER compete in price against, just aimlessly fighting a price war.

Though, everyone stay tuned....I am going to roll up my sleeves and see what I can make happen.....cross your fingers and stay tuned!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP should not be pressured into meeting someone's deal. No one, almost always, produces the deals that NP does for us on their big sales. This an "under the radar" deal that they posted for those who check. It's your choice where you order but if you are an adamant board supporter, I don't think I need to tell you where to order from. Remember, AM support of NP continues to bring us the great deals we so often get.

thank you guys. NP strives to give their consumers the best possible prices on the most consistent basis.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
URGENT UPDATE ON PRIME!!!

Alright, so here is what we've come up with for Prime. This is being marketed EXCLUSIVELY FOR ANABOLIC MINDS MEMBERS!!! We are not posting this on our front page, in the product write-up page, or anywhere but here for that matter. Therefore, all active AM members will be the only ones who receive this sweet reward! Unfortunately, we just do not have enough stock to go around to everyone.

FROM NOW UNTIL THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, THE 22ND (ENDING SUNDAY NIGHT)
, add 3 units of Prime (120 caps) to your shopping cart, and they will be valued for ONLY $32.00 PER UNIT!!! Now, keep in mind, ALL domestic orders over $75 receive FREE SHIPPING! Therefore, for ONLY $96 EVEN, you can receive 3 UNITS OF PRIME, SHIPPED to your door!!! Though, keep in mind that SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONLY.

What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?
  • Permanent Muscle Gains
  • Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
  • Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
  • Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
  • Enormous Strength Gains
  • Incredible Recovery Speed
  • All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
  • Train harder and longer than you ever have
  • Incredible Euphoria
  • Safe to use in competition

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Its in testing, and I'm a tester... it sounds like the shizzle, todays my first day on it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so here is what we've come up with for Prime. This is being marketed EXCLUSIVELY FOR ANABOLIC MINDS MEMBERS!!! We are not posting this on our front page, in the product write-up page, or anywhere but here for that matter. Therefore, all active AM members will be the only ones who receive this sweet reward! Unfortunately, we just do not have enough stock to go around to everyone.

FROM NOW UNTIL THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, THE 22ND (ENDING SUNDAY NIGHT)
, add 3 units of Prime (120 caps) to your shopping cart, and they will be valued for ONLY $32.00 PER UNIT!!! Now, keep in mind, ALL domestic orders over $75 receive FREE SHIPPING! Therefore, for ONLY $96 EVEN, you can receive 3 UNITS OF PRIME, SHIPPED to your door!!! Though, keep in mind that SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONLY.

• Permanent Muscle Gains
  • Incredible Euphoria
Thats right, pwned!!!

bb.c.om pffff.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
NP killen it as usual! FML and my credit card balance!

See, I had no doubt in you guys and didnt think bb.com was better in any way...just had to lite a little fire under your desks ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FROM NOW UNTIL THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, THE 22ND (ENDING SUNDAY NIGHT)[/B], add 3 units of Prime (120 caps) to your shopping cart, and they will be valued for ONLY $32.00 PER UNIT!!! Now, keep in mind, ALL domestic orders over $75 receive FREE SHIPPING! Therefore, for ONLY $96 EVEN, you can receive 3 UNITS OF PRIME, SHIPPED to your door!!! Though, keep in mind that SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONLY.

Incredible deal! Counting down! Stock up! :bandit:

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Frankly, business is business. I buy quite a bit from NP even though I get robbed by shipping costs because it usually does work out to be cheaper anyway. I am looking forward to standard rate shipping in the future though. I am a family supporter first and foremost though and a business owner myself, so I know there is ALWAYS a deal to be made...especially when the business itself is awesome and works with its consumer base. Price matching is a tried and true method of sales that generates sales from more than just the purchase made with the match. It generates repeat and future business through word of mouth which is much more important(such as the people in Canada who now know of NP who had never heard of it before, from yours truly). NP has proved they see the value in this by making this deal possible. Gracia muchachos.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
THE DEAL is OVER!!!!!! = (
Alright, I'll be nice and extend it one more day....but again, this deal is ONLY listed on here, exclusively for our loyal AM members!

From now UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, Get 3 units of Prime (120 caps) for ONLY $96 EVEN, $32 PER UNIT!!!

The clock is ticking....ending midnight tonight!!!

• Permanent Muscle Gains
  • Incredible Euphoria

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I made sure to jump on the prime deal before I started second guessing and kick myself in the ass later when I need more to finish up.