Nutra and USP hooking it up again!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    FROM NOW UNTIL THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, THE 22ND (ENDING SUNDAY NIGHT)[/B], add 3 units of Prime (120 caps) to your shopping cart, and they will be valued for ONLY $32.00 PER UNIT!!! Now, keep in mind, ALL domestic orders over $75 receive FREE SHIPPING! Therefore, for ONLY $96 EVEN, you can receive 3 UNITS OF PRIME, SHIPPED to your door!!! Though, keep in mind that SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONLY.

Incredible deal! Counting down! Stock up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    NP should not be pressured into meeting someone's deal. No one, almost always, produces the deals that NP does for us on their big sales. This an "under the radar" deal that they posted for those who check. It's your choice where you order but if you are an adamant board supporter, I don't think I need to tell you where to order from. Remember, AM support of NP continues to bring us the great deals we so often get.
    Frankly, business is business. I buy quite a bit from NP even though I get robbed by shipping costs because it usually does work out to be cheaper anyway. I am looking forward to standard rate shipping in the future though. I am a family supporter first and foremost though and a business owner myself, so I know there is ALWAYS a deal to be made...especially when the business itself is awesome and works with its consumer base. Price matching is a tried and true method of sales that generates sales from more than just the purchase made with the match. It generates repeat and future business through word of mouth which is much more important(such as the people in Canada who now know of NP who had never heard of it before, from yours truly). NP has proved they see the value in this by making this deal possible. Gracia muchachos.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME stacks amazing with PINK MAGIC
    Excusme Sir

PRIME+TNA+PINK MAGIK+AP+PowerFULL

4. THE DEAL is OVER!!!!!! = (

5. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Its in testing, and I'm a tester... it sounds like the shizzle, todays my first day on it.

Subbed...keep us posted!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    THE DEAL is OVER!!!!!! = (
    Alright, I'll be nice and extend it one more day....but again, this deal is ONLY listed on here, exclusively for our loyal AM members!

From now UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, Get 3 units of Prime (120 caps) for ONLY $96 EVEN, $32 PER UNIT!!!

The clock is ticking....ending midnight tonight!!!

What can I expect to experience when taking USPLabs Prime?
    • Permanent Muscle Gains
    • Does not cause shut-down or suppression!
    • Promotes Muscle Gain of Thick, Dense Variety!
    • Extremely Potent Re-composition Effects
    • Enormous Strength Gains
    • Incredible Recovery Speed
    • All-Day Muscle Fullness/Hardness
    • Train harder and longer than you ever have
    • Incredible Euphoria
    • Safe to use in competition
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™

7. Powerfull too?

8. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Powerfull too?
    Powerfull is already on sale at only $31.99.

9. I made sure to jump on the prime deal before I started second guessing and kick myself in the ass later when I need more to finish up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:30 PM
  2. hooking up with friend's Ex just for Sex
    By BoyFromAus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Nutra put a hit on me!
    By AdelV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 12:21 PM