NutraPlanet's Madness Sale!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
As 2010 continues, NutraPlanet strives to continue to offering to best overall service, with rock-bottom unbeatable prices, amazing customer service, tons of samples/promotional items, and lightning fast shipping!

As January & February were the most successful months for NutraPlanet, we would like to continue raising the bar with yet another explosive sale, offering Exclusive Blowout Prices, Stack Specials, New & Innovative Products, and MORE!

For starters, DON'T MISS OUT on the exclusive specials and blowout savings on Dymatize products, only at NutraPlanet ! In doing so, have yourself automatically entered in a Dymatize & NutraPlanet raffle, winning yourself MEGA prizes, which include authentic autographed Brock Lesnar fight gloves, FREE store credit, gym bags loaded with samples, and MORE! There is NO LIMIT on how many times you can get your name added to raffle, so the more your buy, the BETTER YOUR CHANCE is on WINNING these extravagant & exclusive prizes!

To help sharpen the incentive to participate in this AMAZING, LIMITED-TIME RAFFLE, we are offering the new Xpand Xtreme Pump, at an AMAZING BLOWOUT PRICE, of ONLY $29.99, 40% OFF!!! This offer is only valid WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST or for TWO WEEKS ONLY!

Benefits of Xpand Xtreme Pump:
  • Strength & Endurance Matrix
  • Vaso-Volumizing Fusion
  • Anabolic Complex
  • Beta Alanine
  • Explosive Energy & Mental Focus

The Return of IBE's Effective X-Lean!

After months of anxiously waiting, a very effective, HIGH-DEMAND product is back in stock, at this great 3-day introductory price, of ONLY $24.99, 38% OFF!!!

Benefits of X-Lean:
  • Decreases Cortisol Significantly
  • Strong Immune System Booster
  • Anti-Inflammatory
So if you are looking to lose stubborn cortisol related weight gain, prevent loss of hard-earned muscle, prevent damaging inflammation, or to boost your immune system to a level it has never achieved, get ready for X-Lean!

FREE SNS T-Shirt, with EVERY purchase of the following SYNERGISTIC SAVINGS STACKS!

WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE Serious Nutrition Solutions T-Shirt (Large or XL, your choice), EVERY TIME that you pick up one of these great stacks, at BLOWOUT PRICES!
D-aspartic Acid (DAA) (80 grams), ON SALE, EXCLUSIVELY AT NutraPlanet!

LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY PRICE: ONLY $24.95 per 80 grams, 38% OFF!!!

Benefits of D-aspartic Acid:
D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vial role in the manufacture of sperm cells and sex hormone production. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone, and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic acid.

In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

NEW Labrada Nutrition Products, at BLOWOUT INTRODUCTORY PRICES!

Labrada Nutrition, a leading manufacturer of SUPERIOR PRODUCTS, has teamed up with NutraPlanet to bring exclusive, limited time BLOWOUT PRICES on a few of their top products!
VPX's NO Shotgun, at an ASTRONOMICAL LOW PRICE!!!

WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, get VPX's NO Shotgun (Exotic Fruit Only) for the CRAZY LOW PRICE of ONLY $29.99, 40% OFF!!!

Quick Overview of NO Shotgun:
NO-SHOTGUN™ is the most advanced product of its kind…Bar none! VPX is so confident in the effectiveness of NO-SHOTGUN™ that we have a $100,000 offer on the table to ANY supplement company that can conclusively prove - in a double-blind University Study - that their product is better at producing lean muscle, generating greater ATP production for more explosive workouts and initiating NO induced, blood engorged pumps.

The Fat Demolition Stack, OFFERING REAL RESULTS, at an UNREAL PRICE!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, pick up The Fat Demolition Stack (1 TT-33 & 1 Lean Xtreme) and SAVE 47%, ONLY $47.99!!!

Quick Overview of TT-33:
TT-33 Was specifically engineered with one purpose in mind, increase the actions of the bodies key fat burning mechanisms. This potent thermogenic shift will transform your body from a soft, lipogenic (fat storing) state, to a rock hard, human blast furnace! Don't settle for jittery stimulants that burn muscle tissue and can cause headaches and anxiety, use the NEXT generation of fat loss, TT-33!

Quick Overview of Lean Xtreme:
Simply put, Lean Xtreme™ is the best non-stimulant based fat burner ever made. That is a lofty claim, we know; but we also believe it’s true. Lean Xtreme™ targets multiple pathways to assist fat loss while lowering cortisol, maintaining muscle tone and optimizing the body’s immune function in order to promote the ideal fat burning, muscle sparing environment.

REVERSITOL REGULATOR V2 (84 caps), at an INSANE BLOWOUT PRICE!!!

ONLY WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, get IForce's Reversitol Regulator V2 (84 caps), for the BLOWOUT PRICE of ONLY $29.99, 57% OFF!!!

Benefits of Reversitol Regulator V2:
  • Jack up Testosterone production for immediate gains in Size and Strength
  • Modulate Estrogen for rock hard muscle fullness
  • Maximize Joint health and libido while rapidly gaining lean body mass

SAVE BIG BUCKS on NEW Betancourt Nutrition Products!

Betancourt Nutrition, an upcoming innovative company, is offering ROCK-BOTTOM INTRODUCTORY PRICES on their new line-up of products!!! UP TO 46% OFF!!!
FLASH-SALE ON TWO OF USPLABS' HOTTEST PRODUCTS!!!

[URL="http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/powerfull-new-90-caps.html"]
[/URL]

WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST or FOR 5 DAYS ONLY, Take advantage of the LOW BLOWOUT PRICES ON Prime (120 caps) and Powerfull (90 caps), which also make a GREAT STACK!
LAST CHANCE for EXTREME SAVINGS on BSN's Well-Known Syntha-6 RTDs, with FREE SHIPPING!!!

FOR A LIMITED TIME GET FREE FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING ON 2+ CASES OF SYNTHA 6 RTD WITH COUPON CODE: SYNTHASHIP
ONLY $29.99 per case, 40% OFF!!!

Syntha-6 RTD Highlights:
  • Convenient "ridiculously delicious" protein drinks that maximize lean muscle development
  • Doesn't leave you feeling bloated or stuffed; great for several-times-daily use
  • Multi-Functional A.M.-P.M. Protein Blend: ultra-premium quality proteins + digestive enzymes
  • Fortified with BCAAs (for nitrogen balance), Glutamine Peptides (recovery, immune system), MCTs (fast energy) and fiber
  • "Ridiculously delicious" protein shakes that make following a high-protein diet easy and enjoyable
  • Fortified with BCAAs, glutamine, heart-healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals for a nutritionally complete meal replacement
  • Multi-functional protein blend, ideal for A.M. and P.M. use
  • Enhanced with digestive enzymes for complete digestion, protein utilization and intestinal health
  • No bloating or stomach discomfort; ultra-premium protein sources used in formula
LAST CALL for Fitness Solution Stack (Solution 5 + Xtend), at this ROCK-BOTTOM PRICE!

While VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, get The Fitness Solution Stack for ONLY $34.99, 50% OFF!!!

Each Stack Includes the following:
1X Solution 5 (2.6lbs) Vanilla
1X Xtend (30 servings) Watermelon

MORE DEALS FOLLOWING IN THIS THREAD, STAY TUNED!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
subbed, already took more than advantage of the xlean! thanks for the sales guys. NP ROCKS!!!!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Holy smokes, Sytha, PF, X-Lean, Reversitol, theres nothing I dont want to buy!!!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda curious to anyone that has tried the RTD syntha, is it slimy like most rtd's or is the taste and consistency as awesome as the syntha powder is? how is the chocolate and or strawberry flavors? Thanks for reply to the people who do.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet Madness Sale (Continued)

DON'T MISS OUT on the Applied Nutriceuticals' NEW Black Cat PRE-SALE, EXCLUSIVELY at NutraPlanet! ETA- 3/10-12

WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE AN Gym Bag, with every PRE-SALE purchase of the NEW Black Cat (60 caps)!

Benefits of Black Cat:
  • Increases norepinephrine output for intense alertness and mental acuity.
  • Increases release of hormone sensitive lipase (HSL – a fat burning hormone)
  • Smooth, time-released energy for up to 8 hours, with no jitters and no crash.
  • Accelerates your metabolism and elevates BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate – which is the amount of energy (calories) you burn at rest.
  • Longer, more effective workouts
  • Better productivity in work and play
  • Greater energy to complete daily tasks
  • Positive mood enhancement
  • Incinerates body fat
  • Helps tighten skin
LAST CHANCE to TAKE ADVANTAGE of AMAZING INTRODUCTORY PRICES on EST's Complete Line-Up!

FOR 3 MORE DAYS ONLY or WHILE LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive UP TO 47% OFF on EST Nutrition's Entire Product Line-UP!!!

EST'S Product Line-UP:
LIMITED TIME BLOWOUT SALE, on NEW Innovative & Effective Energizing Fat-Destroyer, BPI'S RX6 (45 CAPS)!!!

For ONE WEEK ONLY, pick up BPI's RX6 (45 caps), for the CRAZY LOW PRICE of ONLY $32.75, 27% OFF!!!

Quick Overview:
New RX6 from BPI is comparable to the now discontinued Slim Xtreme from Anabolic Xtreme. This powerful 6 in 1 fat loss technology contained in RX6 offers an excellent choice in your battle for a better body. RX6 goes to work quickly and lasts long in its efforts to help you look your best. Burn more calories, have more energy and get more done in the gym or at work with the help of new BPI RX-6.

GRAB YOURS TODAY: SCIVATION'S NEW QUAKE 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!! ETA- 3/10-12

DON'T MISS OUT on the INTRODUCTORY PRE-SALE PRICE on the NEW Quake 10.0, only $24.95, 50% OFF!

Benefits of Quake 10.0:
  • Support LEAN MASS GAINS
  • Promote MUSCLE PUMPS and FULLNESS
  • Generate INTENSE ENERGY and MENTAL FOCUS

FLASH-SALE on ProLine Technologies' ProBurn 45 Protein Shots!!!

WHILE LIMITED SALE SUPPLIES LAST, pick up the ProBurn 45 Protein Shots, for ONLY $23.99, 40% OFF!!!

Quick Overview of ProBurn 45 Protein Shots:

ProBurn 45 is unlike any protein on the market! This fast acting, highly bio-avaliable protein gets in your system quickly and efficiently. It quickly attacks fat cells as it supplies your muscles with a unique proprietary growth-inducing protein blend. because of its silent fat burning effects, ProBurn 45 can be consumed all day long, even before bedtime. Don't settle for just protein in a tube. ProBurn 45 answers your insatiable need for building muscles and shedding fat year-round

DON'T DELAY, FOR THESE DEALS WILL NOT LAST LONG! SUPPLIES ARE VERY LIMITED AND STOCK IS ALREADY BLOWING OUT THE DOOR! ALSO, STAY TUNED FOR MORE HOT DEALS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

NutraPlanet would like to thank each & every company who contributed to this amazing sale, helping each customer get the effective products they need, but without draining their bank account! Please give them a round of applause and show them your appreciation by spreading the word of this generous sale!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...........absolutely crazy

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
We need a pre-order sale on the oxi-omega pack from Controlled labs!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea pre-order sale on NutraPro would be nice too!?

If the price is sexy, I dont want to miss out like some other sales that flash before your eyes and gone before you know it. Sucks for those who miss out by the minute ya know. I could see showing up a week later looking for a bite but, just because you werent sitting on the computer patiently waiting is unfair :/

Who knows what'll happen anyways, Im just blabbin heh
Buy 2 get 1 free!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rooollin,Rooollin, Rooollin, Rooollin:damnit1: Hell Yeah!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How about some protein? I really could use some right about now. I thought I'd pick up some Dymatize, but even the sale price is about $7 higher than all other retailers. ATW sale???

xazzu

Awards
Need to stack up on multi-vits and glucosamine! And hopefully there's a free shipping March madness coupon around the corner too??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda curious to anyone that has tried the RTD syntha, is it slimy like most rtd's or is the taste and consistency as awesome as the syntha powder is? how is the chocolate and or strawberry flavors? Thanks for reply to the people who do.
I've never tried the powder but the strawberry RTD was more like strawberry-vanilla. it wasn't slimy at all though and their vanilla RTD was on point!

If i had more money i'd definitely pick up a couple cases of the vanilla at this price!:hitit:

I'm already spending too much already on X-lean and D-aspartic acid. Thanks NP for the sale!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
My cart is full and I'm gonna be broke, I'm just waiting on the oxi-omega mainly to try the greens supp.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Can't justify it after buying a new house, but thanks for the tip! Looks like the big bottle of glucosamine is OOS any way, so gotta wait for another sale.
Was only joking ;)

I placed yet another order the day before this thread popped up. I sign onto AM and see the MarchMadness Sale thread that has been being talked up and not knowing when it will come, so I placed my order anyways. "Thank God" there wasnt anything I needed in the initial post on sale! I was kicking myself as I knew this was going to happen, but luckily nothing to cry about yet.

By the time the protein comes around (that Id like to try) and maybe another goodie or 2 I may have my act together by the end of the month! PRIME TWIN PACK + AP!!!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Round 3, Controlled Labs!

NutraPlanet is proud to announce the NEW Controlled Labs products to our line-up!

NOW ON PRE-SALE, at a GREAT INTRODUCTORY PRICE, Orange OxiMega Fish Oil (120 Softgels) and Orange OxiMega Fish & Greens Formula!

Orange OxiMega (120 Softgels)- ON PRE-SALE, FOR ONLY $17.99, 40% OFF!!!
ETA- 3/15-18

Key Attributes:
  • Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA
  • Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavor (No Fish Burps!)
  • Free From Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
  • Vitamin E Fortified To Protect the Fish Oil
  • 100% Nordic Fish Oils

Orange OxiMega™
is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

Orange OxiMega: Fish & Greens Formula!- ON PRE-SALE for ONLY $39.99, 43% OFF!!!
ETA- 3/15-18

Orange OxiMega™Fish & Green Formula is comprised of two products in every box. The first is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

The second component of Orange OxiMega™ is a true sports greens product, which is the first of its kind. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The “Cardiovascular Complex” is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a potent dose of red beet root, which have been shown to increase endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health in exercising humans in a clinical setting. The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and illicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends will help the body absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results. Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OMG...Nutty deals..The wife's gonna be pissed........again.....lol..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Order is bieng placed as week speak!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
But Wait! There's MORE!!!

Leviathan Reloaded BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 FREE), IT'S BACK!!!

Leviathan Reloaded is NOW BACK IN STOCK, and again, NutraPlanet is exclusively valuing a "Buy 1, Get 1 Free" offer, but ONLY WHILE EXTREMELY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST! Therefore, this offer is ONLY VALID for the 1st 48 customers who don't hesitate and take advantage of this AMAZING OFFER!!!

Benefits of Leviathan Reloaded:
  • Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
  • Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
  • Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
  • Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean uscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
  • Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
  • Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals

jr0d

Awards
wow this is great some protein sales/nutra protein presale and this would be just murder

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Ha, ha...yeah..NutraProtein pre-sale would put everyone on the edge :D

wow this is great some protein sales/nutra protein presale and this would be just murder

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Count me in for 10lbs if the Nutra protein makes it up here.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Guess we all missed when I said that ;/ haha

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just keeps getting better everyday, truly madness for march!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Late night bump for some amazing introductory priced Nutra Protein release love!

Both plastic bags and plastic jugs should be allowed to choose from for even more savings if you dont need the plastic jug :)

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
All I see here is blah blah blah. Lets see the new NP protein!!!! :D

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Pleeeeeaase.....give us the NutraProtein soon! :notworthy:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'll be picking up a fruit punch and a chocolate for sure.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
My buddy needs protein bad, if this drops in the next week, 50lbs here i come.

sncaufield

Awards
My buddy needs protein bad, if this drops in the next week, 50lbs here i come.
Maybe for presale in the next week, but they've been pretty adamant about it arriving at the end of the month.

jr0d

Awards
bless us with the nutrapro already guys :D

got stuff in my cart just waiting till that comes to complete my order

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is looking like end of march :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Yea alteast an idea other then "competitive" would be very helpful. Alot of us are almost up on protein and need to order some very soon. If we knew just how "competitive" or great the initial price is going to be, most will hold out to buy NP protein thus bringing larger sales.

You guys must already have a number attached but...I see things from both ends of the spectrum and see why nothing has been metioned. A price would let many know where they stand while they wait.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, same here - digging up through remnants of Lean Dessert :stups: - totally out of quality protein and anxiously waiting for the NP "real deal" protein powder to be released for sale :djparty:

Yea alteast an idea other then "competitive" would be very helpful. Alot of us are almost up on protein and need to order some very soon. If we knew just how "competitive" or great the initial price is going to be, most will hold out to buy NP protein thus bringing larger sales.

You guys must already have a number attached but...I see things from both ends of the spectrum and see why nothing has been metioned. A price would let many know where they stand while they wait.