NutraPlanet's Madness Sale!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Its coming guys
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions


  2. yeah I'll be picking up a fruit punch and a chocolate for sure.

  3. My buddy needs protein bad, if this drops in the next week, 50lbs here i come.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    My buddy needs protein bad, if this drops in the next week, 50lbs here i come.
    Maybe for presale in the next week, but they've been pretty adamant about it arriving at the end of the month.

  5. bless us with the nutrapro already guys

    got stuff in my cart just waiting till that comes to complete my order

  6. it is looking like end of march
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    it is looking like end of march
    Any hints on a sale price?

  8. Yea alteast an idea other then "competitive" would be very helpful. Alot of us are almost up on protein and need to order some very soon. If we knew just how "competitive" or great the initial price is going to be, most will hold out to buy NP protein thus bringing larger sales.

    You guys must already have a number attached but...I see things from both ends of the spectrum and see why nothing has been metioned. A price would let many know where they stand while they wait.

  9. Yeah, same here - digging up through remnants of Lean Dessert - totally out of quality protein and anxiously waiting for the NP "real deal" protein powder to be released for sale


    Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Yea alteast an idea other then "competitive" would be very helpful. Alot of us are almost up on protein and need to order some very soon. If we knew just how "competitive" or great the initial price is going to be, most will hold out to buy NP protein thus bringing larger sales.

    You guys must already have a number attached but...I see things from both ends of the spectrum and see why nothing has been metioned. A price would let many know where they stand while they wait.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    Is there anything we can do to speed it up?
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    smoking will speed this up?
    rofl jk

  12. Subbed. I'm going broke as we speak!

  13. Nothing as of yet on a NP Casein being put together? Talking strictly whey release here at end of March?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Nothing as of yet on a NP Casein being put together? Talking strictly whey release here at end of March?
    yes

  15. Would love to see the Orange Triad deal come back for the march madness sale! fingers crossed
    PHF Rep


  16. second that! ^

  17. Any more news on the upcoming NP protein? Is it in production yet?

  18. Hey Rottie. Most recent word is that it should be out and ready to roll by the end of thi smonth. Rapidly approaching
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  19. Good things come to those who wait 17 days.....

  20. So no rough price estimate...?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 06:23 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. For Sale: Nutraplanet Items for sale and trade (Amino Acids)
    By clownbaby in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in