Orange OxiMega coming soon to the planet!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date

defy

Awards
Didn't know what this was but it's apparently a CL-made fish oil/greens supplement.

Sounds cool, if the price right.

Edit: Ooh, citrus flavored, sounds tasty.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Didn't know what this was but it's apparently a CL-made fish oil/greens supplement.

Sounds cool, if the price right.

Edit: Ooh, citrus flavored, sounds tasty.
yup, seems like a lot of people will stack orange oximega and triad for the ultimate foundational health stack :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
$39.99 for the kit and 17.99 for the oxi-omega solo. I ordered two kits to give it a fair run.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really excited to give the greens a try

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
whats the flavor of the greens ? Has anyone tried it and can comment on taste. profile looks good just wondering how easy it will be to get down

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the flavor of the greens ? Has anyone tried it and can comment on taste. profile looks good just wondering how easy it will be to get down
The only commenter on the taste so far was Controlled Labs. I'm sure it can be taken lightly since he is with the company, but he is a pretty honest/reputable rep on the boards so when he says it tastes much better then other green products, I tend to agree with him. I might have won this as part of the contest (not sure what I am getting yet) so if it is, I will give a good review when it is received.

Oh, Mint flavor btw.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
The only commenter on the taste so far was Controlled Labs. I'm sure it can be taken lightly since he is with the company, but he is a pretty honest/reputable rep on the boards so when he says it tastes much better then other green products, I tend to agree with him. I might have won this as part of the contest (not sure what I am getting yet) so if it is, I will give a good review when it is received.

Oh, Mint flavor btw.
yup, spearmint

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that mixing hte spearamint in some chocolate protein could actually be quite tasty. COuld make the best of both worlds (in a non-Hannah Montana way)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that mixing hte spearamint in some chocolate protein could actually be quite tasty. COuld make the best of both worlds (in a non-Hannah Montana way)
Someone suggested this in another thread: Liquid Girlscout Thin Mints. :hitit:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I will be trying this today :)

Someone suggested this in another thread: Liquid Girlscout Thin Mints. :hitit:
haha :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
feedback has beeng reat so far:

Yeah I left a pretty descriptive review in my log about the look of it. As for the taste and rest of profile etc... as well. But by far one of my best tasting supps
[size=+1]Profile:[/size]

Fish: 10/10
Greens:10/10

Profile for both are amazing! Love the High Potency EPA/DHA. Many consumers will say something like "can get same EPA/DHA for a lot cheaper." Well quality goes a long way and Controlled Labs is definitely a top notch quality company when it comes to supplements (and low prices too so dunno what those people are talking about). I'll be honest, this is my first greens supplement, have nothing to really compare it to other than as stated above^. Greatness comes from CL and that's what I'm getting. Profile on the greens is solid and I expect to be healthier with this addition to my supplement stack.

[size=+1]Appearance:[/size]

Fish Oil: 10/10
Greens: gross/10

For the fish oil, the capsule is slightyly smaller than the Orange Triad as far as "girth" go's. It slides right down your throat and can barely feel it (in b4 PT's "that's what she said :D).
For the Greens, appearance was like WTF (what the fudge). Kinda scared me a bit, looked like dirt. The texture was really smooth though. Waved the scooper through it and moved around flawlessly so kinda had the feeling it would mix quite well.

[size=+1]Smell:[/size]

Fish Oil: 8/10
Greens: 7/10

For the fish oil it was kinda like a back and forth smell between fish and citrus. Moments I'd smell citrus and moments fish, don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me or not.
For the greens couldn't really smell the mint when I opened it and practically stuck my nose in the tub.

[size=+1]Aroma:[/size]

Greens:10/10

This is for the Greens when it was mixed with water. After pouring it in a cup with water, Aroma was AMAZING!! Totally could smell the spearmint flavor. Smelled like Orbit gum.​

[size=+1]Mixability:[/size]

Greens: 10/10

Mixability for the Greens was as I expected after moving the scoop around in the tub. It mixed flawlessly. No residue for me or clumps. Neither was there that feeling like it was stuck in the back of my throat or gums or teeth or anything...haha.

[size=+1]Taste:[/size]

Fish Oil: 9/10
Greens: 10/10

For the fish oil, could taste more Citrus in my mouth than fish, which is a good thing (can't stand fish or sea food). No fish burps yet either!
For the greens, Taste was amazing. Kinda hesitated before drinking it as I gazed into and saw that it was like dark dark greenish blackish brown, I've never drinken anything of this color. But nonetheless it was amazing.​

[size=+1]Price:[/size]

Kit: 10/10

Price is unbeatable. 1 month supply of Fish Oil and Greens for only $38! That's before the 10% BB code.​

[size=+1]Overall:[/size]

10/10

This is now going to be a staple in my supplement stack. Orange Triad - Oximega! Great combo stack right there. I will be continually buying this product as long as I have a job and can afford it. Everything about it was great from the profile to the consumption.​

[size=+1]**Here are some pics**[/size]​

**And this is what I was like when I got my packages**