Can A NutraRep P/M me w/help about NewProtein or Soon Upcoming Sales on Pro

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well, long story short I buy alot of protein powder, well actually alot of supplements all together! But lets make this about the problem at hand, protein. I just cancelled a big order from ATW and will no longer be dealing with them. Ive just recently started buying through NutraPlanet over BB.com and I cannot complain! NP will continue to recieve my business as long as they keep doing what their doing for me!

Im running very low on protein and will buy a couple jugs today or tomorrow latest so its there and ready. OR, if a NP rep could send a p/m and let me know if anything is cooking on sales on any particular protein and or release dates of NP protein and prices (which I'll keep under wraps hehe) I could however wait it out if it isnt "that" long at all to help move the product!

Just asking for a little insight from a NP rep to a concerned buyer if possible! This may be leaked somewhere already but, I havent come across anything!

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Per NP's staff - the new NP proteins will be released towards the end of March. Not sure about the price but it'll be a sick deal for sure :D

sncaufield

Awards
And as far as a warning for a sale.. good luck bro. I doubt they'll give you inside info on upcoming sales before everyone else just because ya asked.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The protein is tentatively set for the end of this month, however, in terms of an insider info, I am sure you will see a lot about its introduction soon ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies! Looks as if I'll just have to put my order through! Cant wait till the end of March :/

Thanks again AE14

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Please wait! It's totally worth it...maybe we could get it sooner? Like next week maybe?? Please.......:dunno:

Thanks for the replies! Looks as if I'll just have to put my order through! Cant wait till the end of March :/

Thanks again AE14

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I could imagine its going to be a blowout but, I cant go without some whey during prep : / Plus, their atw bottles are 32$ and for it to worth the wait itd have to be like 20-25$ which seems a bit hopless as thats really low <shrugs> If it is that great of a deal I'll still order a jug anyways since it'll be used soon or later

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how fast you go through the protein, but we are still on track to have it out by the end of the month.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how fast you go through the protein, but we are still on track to have it out by the end of the month.
Thanks for the quick reply! I go through it pretty quick and cant be without it (dont rely on whey but it is a staple in my prep for obvious reasons). I went ahead and placed an order of some ATW off your site. Hopefully there are no issues with taste/bad batch like people talk of. I've never experienced this luckily and I hope this isnt the start.

When your protein hits the market at the end of this month, if its a price that cant be passed up I'll pick a jug up anyways. I'll then know if it will be the new whey product in my lineup as Im currently looking for a new supplier since ATW lost my business.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Are they all gonna be whey? Im curious about when Peppto-pro comes out.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
The Nutraplanet brand (NutraPro) is going to be a whey blend.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, but it does have a blend nutrional base? 1g cho 2gfat

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have it listed in a couple of the tester threads, once I find it I will repost it for you

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here you go:
Serving Size: 28.40 grams
Servings per Container: ~80

Calories

Calories from Fat

Total Fat