Nutra's PROTIEN *PEACH*

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So I sampled the PEACH flavor first. i mixed it with 6oz. of water and mixed it in a glass with a spoon to test mixability.

Smell- before mixing it was very subtle after mixed it was very peachy smelling.

Consistency- This is the fluffiest protein powder I've ever seen.

Mixibility- I used a spoon to mix it up and it took about 30-35 sec of stirring and it COMPLETELY dissolved.

Taste- The peach was great! The flavor was very smooth and light. I would recommend this one looking for a change from vanilla or chocolate. I've also never been a fan of fruit flavored proteins.

Mixability: 10/10

Taste: 9/10

Profile: ?

gnetics18

Awards
Sweet, I did not get peach in my samples but sounds pretty good change from the norm and might be a good slush mix. Check my reviews under Nutraplanet the Nutrient Facts are in there, and it seems its a whey blend.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is awesome. I am glad it went so well for you. Not a huge fan of peach, but I can be enticed since it mixes so well

gnetics18

Awards
yea im not big on peach either but since NP's Fluffy Protein mixes so well...I was thinking with a blender some ice,a bit of vanilla? and a bannana..a good smoothie shall be made lol

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
yea im not big on peach either but since NP's Fluffy Protein mixes so well...I was thinking with a blender some ice,a bit of vanilla? and a bannana..a good smoothie shall be made lol
Yeah, I picked the peach first thinking it was gonna suck but I was pleasently surprised. I would blend mine up with some vanilla greek yogurt, ice, and frozen raspberries.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
This is a blend. I've put the basic nutrition profile up on a couple of the other reviews. Thanks for the review so far. I look forward to reading the rest of your review.