Any upcoming sales on Xtend and Dymatize protein?

agurkas

Awards
Well... looks like what I bought during the New Year sale is almost gone :sad2:

Any sales coming up for Xtend and Dymatize protein?

agurkas

Awards
Oh good! Need to stock up.

Those sales keep me very loyal (and damn addicted) to NP :)
I was a moron, I should have bought a lot more during that NY sale.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
why oh why must you force great deals upon me

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
And a sale on Focus XT at $19.99 or so would be nice too! :fest06:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is always something brewing here at NP ;)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im needing to order protein in the next 2 days....this happening anytime soon?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
And a sale on Focus XT at $19.99 or so would be nice too! :fest06:
I'm not sure if an SNS sale is right around the corner...hmmm....:dunno:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Maybe we are having an extensive sale soon, maybe we're not???.....well, you'll never know unless you stay tuned.

agurkas

Awards
Nutraplant folks, you are killing us here!!! :nervous: We don't do well with the suspense.

I for one am getting the "shakes", since I've been out of Xtend for couple of days. Do you want me wasting muscle tissue while doing cardio? I don't you guys are that cruel :naughty:

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe we are having an extensive sale soon, maybe we're not???.....well, you'll never know unless you stay tuned.
It better be, or have someone start your car for you in the mornings.:thanks:

defy

Awards
They usually take the weekend off, most likely some kind of deal starting Mondayish for the Arnold.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Well... looks like what I bought during the New Year sale is almost gone :sad2:

Any sales coming up for Xtend and Dymatize protein?
Dymatize???!?! Haven't ya heard NP has a protein coming!! :dance:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
So as not to keep anyone anticipating - are we having the sale when the NP protein gets released? In 2 - 3 weeks? :thanks:

agurkas

Awards
NP guys,
Seriously! Just tell us when you got your protein coming out and when Xtend may go on sale. Why yank our chains here?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP guys,
Seriously! Just tell us when you got your protein coming out and when Xtend may go on sale. Why yank our chains here?
If there was a definite launch date, we would gladly provide it. In several threads we have already been open with our customers and told you that we expect it to launch around the end of March. We don't want to set a deadline, because that just leads to disappointment if it doesn't get met. As for a Xtend sale, I haven't heard anything yet but there could be something brewing that I'm not aware of.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
NP guys,
Im pretty sure NP is still a business even though their deals are outrageous and arent here to cater to impatient individuals..:dunno:

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Did somebody say impatient? I want my "home made" NP protein now!! :aargh4:

Im pretty sure NP is still a business even though their deals are outrageous and arent here to cater to impatient individuals..:dunno:

sncaufield

Awards
If there was a definite launch date, we would gladly provide it. In several threads we have already been open with our customers and told you that we expect it to launch around the end of March. We don't want to set a deadline, because that just leads to disappointment if it doesn't get met. As for a Xtend sale, I haven't heard anything yet but there could be something brewing that I'm not aware of.
Didn't NutraPlanet JUST have a crazyyy xtend sale??? Xtend was put up on wheycheap, and was still more than what NP was selling it for.. lol

agurkas

Awards
Well... I can borrow some protein from my training partner, so I will be ok with that. I like how NP has treated me so far and I am sure their stuff will be as good as ATW, so might as well spend the $ on NP.

Now debating if to hold off on Xtend and BCAA for a sweeter deal here. I got done bulking couple of weeks ago, so protein alone should do it... probably.
Need this economy to go up, so I don't have to be such a cheap bastard.